Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato poofs onto the training field with great speed. He was the Yellow Flash after all. Today was an odd day, he was going to teach a rare ability. Mokuton, the KG of the 1st Hokage.

"Ah, Hashirama! I haven't seen you in quite a while. It seems that I have to teach you an ability I learned, Mokuton. Tell me everything you know about the KG itself, it's strengths and weaknesses and why you want to utilize this ability?"

Minato then played around with his FTG kunai, spinning it in a odd manner.

Bhil

Legendary
Kin
360💸
Kumi
9,983💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Minato poofs onto the training field with great speed. He was the Yellow Flash after all. Today was an odd day, he was going to teach a rare ability. Mokuton, the KG of the 1st Hokage.

"Ah, Hashirama! I haven't seen you in quite a while. It seems that I have to teach you an ability I learned, Mokuton. Tell me everything you know about the KG itself, it's strengths and weaknesses and why you want to utilize this ability?"

Minato then played around with his FTG kunai, spinning it in a odd manner.
Note: Gonna RP as if Hashi lost his memories, seems off if the 4th taught the 1st his trademarked ability.

Ah yes, Minato was it? Hmm. Alright then.

Mokuton or Wood Release is the Kekkai Genkai of the 1st Hokage, Hashirama Senju. He was the only user of it until others stole his DNA and manifested the ability in themselves again (Madara & Danzo). By utilizing two elements, water and earth and combining the respective chakras together you get Wood. In terms of battle, Wood Release is strong against Bijuu Chakra, Earth and Water. Wood is capable of penetrating through Earth as seen by the root variant techniques and can basically resist Water. However, it is weak to Lighting as it cuts through it. Completely breaking apart Wood and basically turning it into shreds. It's also neutral against Fire, as Kishi probably realized if Hashi's main ability was just burnt up it would be kinda useless against his arch enemy, Madara.

That's all I can remember from now but I wanna learn it because its awesome and its mine. >_<

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, that reply will suffice. Now, I feel that Mokuton is one, if not the most, versatile KG around. One can go through a whole battle just by using Mokuton. Now since you have covered the fundamentals of the KG, there isn't much to add. Mokuton comes forth mostly in the form of projectiles, constructs and binding techniques. Are you ready to get your style back? I sure hope so! My training method is as follows, I will explain how to perform it, then you will perform it, give me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages, how you would use it in battle and if you have questions, then ask!"

Minato then looks at the First Hokage with a stern look.

"Let us start. First, combine your Water and Earth chakra in unison, and create the unique Wood based chakra. After doing so, channel it into the ground before you and create a thin pole of Wood to rise up, that you can use in hand to hand combat situations, or perhaps to just smack someone. You can also make the pole from yourself, if you'd prefer to do so. Now, after making it, beat up my clone with it!"

Minato then creates a clone that runs towards the 1st Hokage.

Bhil

Legendary
Kin
360💸
Kumi
9,983💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Hashirama does as he been instructed, he begins by gathering his chakra and then applies the earth and water qualities together, fusing them into Wood based chakra. With the wood chakra formed, be begins by channeling the chakra into the ground in front of him. From that concentrated point, he creates a wood in the form of a pole to rise from the ground which he grasp onto using both of his hands. He firmly holds onto it and uses it to attack the clone that his senpai had created. With just a powerful swing to the clone’s chest, it gets destroyed and turns into smoke.

---

Advantages:
1. Great for creating a weapon to fight with
2. Provides more versatility for the user aka great for close combat situations.

Disadvantages:
1. Pole is thin and weak, could be destroyed very easily.
2. Although it may be good for offense, taking the time for the wood pole to emerge and form is some time that your opponent could take advantage of.

I would most likely use this technique to fight someone with weapons if I didn’t bring my own. However, that would be a bad choice as this is most likely a low ranked technique and could be destroyed much more easily.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very well done, you'll get the hang of this easily!"

Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a thin pole of wood from either the ground or himself. The pole itself can be used as a hand to hand weapon to strike opponents or as a support tool.

"Next, use your Wood based chakra and focus it into your hands or the ground before you, to create three to four projectiles of wood. These projectiles can be fired towards the opponent with ease and precision, and can even travel long distances. Use it on my clone."

Minato creates a clone that runs towards Hashi.