Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama stands in Iwa's training field waiting for Mattobi to arrive

I wish this weirdo would hurry up. Wasting my precious time. T_T I've got a race to get to.

Reactions: -Logic-

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
enters the training field. He knew where he would have to train as he discussed the issue by letter with his teacher. When he saw his teacher, Hashirama freaked out.

Who are you? o_O You ain't the real Hashirama! I'm the real one. Plus, I can't remember that I made any clones the past few days. Show me your true identity!

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
enters the training field. He knew where he would have to train as he discussed the issue by letter with his teacher. When he saw his teacher, Hashirama freaked out.

Who are you? o_O You ain't the real Hashirama! I'm the real one. Plus, I can't remember that I made any clones the past few days. Show me your true identity!
Hashirama sees the figure walking up on the field and notices the exact similarities.

I AM the real Hashirama, you must be theimpostor. O_O If you need proof...

As Hashirama says that a large tree of wood begins to rise behind him.

Here's your proof.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama sees the figure walking up on the field and notices the exact similarities.

I AM the real Hashirama, you must be theimpostor. O_O If you need proof...

As Hashirama says that a large tree of wood begins to rise behind him.

Here's your proof.
As the tree rises behind the fake Hashirama, Hashirama thinks he can do way better. He starts concentrating on the earth and wants to use his chakra to create a large tree behind him. However, the only thing that happens is a small blade of grass that appears behind him.

Impossibru! D: I am the true Hashirama! This can't be happening! I lost my power... It's a shame to ask such a thing from an impostor... But please train me.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the tree rises behind the fake Hashirama, Hashirama thinks he can do way better. He starts concentrating on the earth and wants to use his chakra to create a large tree behind him. However, the only thing that happens is a small blade of grass that appears behind him.

Impossibru! D: I am the true Hashirama! This can't be happening! I lost my power... It's a shame to ask such a thing from an impostor... But please train me.
Hashirama knew that he had won and was in full control of everything that happened throughout this entire meeting.

Sure, just one thing though. Just admit that you are the impostor and I am the real one. [:{

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama knew that he had won and was in full control of everything that happened throughout this entire meeting.

Sure, just one thing though. Just admit that you are the impostor and I am the real one. [:{
Don't cross the limits, sir! But I will do what I have to do...
I'm an impostor.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't cross the limits, sir! But I will do what I have to do...
I'm an impostor.
Meh, works for me.

Hashirama leans against the tree behind him

So, tell me all that you know about Mokuton, copy-cat. From the creation, to the users, to the uses, to the advantages/disadvantages. Enlighten me with all your expert knowledge. U_U

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meh, works for me.

Hashirama leans against the tree behind him

So, tell me all that you know about Mokuton, copy-cat. From the creation, to the users, to the uses, to the advantages/disadvantages. Enlighten me with all your expert knowledge. U_U
You're so gonna get it once this training is done.

Mokuton was an element which was only to be used by one person. Actually, only one person could use it. And apparently that person is you. Right now there are some other people who can use it like Yamato and Danzo, but they were experiments. They are able to use mokuton, but not as effective as you are. However, Yamato was able to work on his mokuton training in such a way that it became finer and more precise. The two main elements needed to create mokuton chakra are earth and water.

From what I have heard, mokuton shares it's first place with hyouton as most versatile element. It can be used in all kind of manners, offensively, defensively, supportive etc...

The advantages are rather obvious. It can block water just as earth does and I think it should be able to stop earth jutsus too as they are kinda the same. Also, you could make the wood sharp and thin so that it could pierce through earth. I think it would be even able to shatter earth jutsus?
The disadvantages are wind and raiton. Both of them are 'cutting' elements and can thus cut through the thick wood.
Although most people think fire is strong against mokuton, it isn't I think. Just as in the real world, fire doesn't burn immediatly. It can catch fire in an instant, but it doesn't burn down immediatly. It all depends on how you were using the wood. If you would be using wood to defend yourself and your opponent would ignite the wood in such a manner that it hurts you, it would be bad.

Oh yeah, I have a question. Can wood be used in such a fashion that it works as a bucket and would thus be able to launch back a water jutsu?

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're so gonna get it once this training is done.

Mokuton was an element which was only to be used by one person. Actually, only one person could use it. And apparently that person is you. Right now there are some other people who can use it like Yamato and Danzo, but they were experiments. They are able to use mokuton, but not as effective as you are. However, Yamato was able to work on his mokuton training in such a way that it became finer and more precise. The two main elements needed to create mokuton chakra are earth and water.

From what I have heard, mokuton shares it's first place with hyouton as most versatile element. It can be used in all kind of manners, offensively, defensively, supportive etc...

The advantages are rather obvious. It can block water just as earth does and I think it should be able to stop earth jutsus too as they are kinda the same. Also, you could make the wood sharp and thin so that it could pierce through earth. I think it would be even able to shatter earth jutsus?
The disadvantages are wind and raiton. Both of them are 'cutting' elements and can thus cut through the thick wood.
Although most people think fire is strong against mokuton, it isn't I think. Just as in the real world, fire doesn't burn immediatly. It can catch fire in an instant, but it doesn't burn down immediatly. It all depends on how you were using the wood. If you would be using wood to defend yourself and your opponent would ignite the wood in such a manner that it hurts you, it would be bad.

Oh yeah, I have a question. Can wood be used in such a fashion that it works as a bucket and would thus be able to launch back a water jutsu?
@Red- Yeah, if done correctly.

@1st bold - Lies!

@2nd bold - Wind is not the strength of wood. The density of the mokuton wood makes it harder for wind to cut through it. Lightning is effective against it because of the elements it is made from. Lightning is strong against earth as it pierces it and although water is not a direct weakness of lightning, it's properties makes lightning an effective counter(like a lightning jutus being used on a wet ninja). That as well as Lightning has been the only element that has been show to be effective against Mokuton, as seen when Yamato fought Sasuke. So we have mokuton being weak to lightning, strong against water and earth, and neutral to fire and wind. At least according to our RP's Elemental Weakness and Strengths chart.

Anywho, let's get started.

I want you to begin by building up Doton chakra into the right side of your body, focusing it into your right arm.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Red- Yeah, if done correctly.

@1st bold - Lies!

@2nd bold - Wind is not the strength of wood. The density of the mokuton wood makes it harder for wind to cut through it. Lightning is effective against it because of the elements it is made from. Lightning is strong against earth as it pierces it and although water is not a direct weakness of lightning, it's properties makes lightning an effective counter(like a lightning jutus being used on a wet ninja). That as well as Lightning has been the only element that has been show to be effective against Mokuton, as seen when Yamato fought Sasuke. So we have mokuton being weak to lightning, strong against water and earth, and neutral to fire and wind. At least according to our RP's Elemental Weakness and Strengths chart.

Anywho, let's get started.

I want you to begin by building up Doton chakra into the right side of your body, focusing it into your right arm.
I see. So only higher ranked wind jutsus can cut through wood jutsus? (depending on the size too of course. If I were to use a pillar, I know that a large wind jutsu would easily go around it)

As Hashirama followed your instructions, he started by concentrating deeply. He concentrated on the earth and stones around him and started gathering a considerable amound of earth chakra into the right part of his body.

I'm ready.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see. So only higher ranked wind jutsus can cut through wood jutsus? (depending on the size too of course. If I were to use a pillar, I know that a large wind jutsu would easily go around it)

As Hashirama followed your instructions, he started by concentrating deeply. He concentrated on the earth and stones around him and started gathering a considerable amound of earth chakra into the right part of his body.

I'm ready.
Yes, but that really goes with any two elements. Wind is simply neutral to Wood as Lightning is neutral to fire, or water is neutral to wind.

Very good, not I want you to do the same with the other side of your body, but this time I want you to generate Suiton chakra while keeping the Doton chakra on the right side of your body maintained. Be sure not to mix them as of yet, could be disastrous.:p

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, but that really goes with any two elements. Wind is simply neutral to Wood as Lightning is neutral to fire, or water is neutral to wind.

Very good, not I want you to do the same with the other side of your body, but this time I want you to generate Suiton chakra while keeping the Doton chakra on the right side of your body maintained. Be sure not to mix them as of yet, could be disastrous.:p
Wh... What do you mean by disastrous? o_O

I continue by maintaining the same amount of earth chakra in the right side of my body as I begin with the next step. While keeping the earth chakra stable, I gather a decent amount of water chakra in the left side of my body and mainly in my left hand. As I've gathered enough chakra of both natures, I now fully concentrate on keeping the amounts even.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wh... What do you mean by disastrous? o_O

I continue by maintaining the same amount of earth chakra in the right side of my body as I begin with the next step. While keeping the earth chakra stable, I gather a decent amount of water chakra in the left side of my body and mainly in my left hand. As I've gathered enough chakra of both natures, I now fully concentrate on keeping the amounts even.
Now, I want you to hold both your arms in front of you like you're going to clap your hand together. I want you to focus and be sure that you have equal parts Doton and Suiton chakra. I then want you to clap your hands together in the form of the Snake handseal. As you clap them, I want you to begin to very gently begin to release the chakra from each arm into your hands in the middle. I want you to begin to equally mix the Doton and Suiton chakra in your hands. I don't want you to do this too fast as you could ruin your chakra network by forcing it. When you think you have successfully done this, let me know.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now, I want you to hold both your arms in front of you like you're going to clap your hand together. I want you to focus and be sure that you have equal parts Doton and Suiton chakra. I then want you to clap your hands together in the form of the Snake handseal. As you clap them, I want you to begin to very gently begin to release the chakra from each arm into your hands in the middle. I want you to begin to equally mix the Doton and Suiton chakra in your hands. I don't want you to do this too fast as you could ruin your chakra network by forcing it. When you think you have successfully done this, let me know.
Hashirama nods as he listens to his mentor's instructions. In the meantime he has been paying attention to keep the chakra amounts in both his hands balanced and stable. He holds his hands in front of him. As he has been paying attention to keep the chakra amounts stable the whole time, Hashirama claps his hands together and as his hands touch each other, he performs the snake handseal. After forming the snake handseal Hashirama starts channeling both chakra natures towards the middle of his hands. Meaning that he channels his earth chakra in the palm of his right hand and his water chakra in the palm of his left hand. Then, he starts molding both chakra natures slowly, but effectively. During all of this, Hashirama kept paying attention to keep the chakra amounts even and stable.

I'm ready impostor. ^-^

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama nods as he listens to his mentor's instructions. In the meantime he has been paying attention to keep the chakra amounts in both his hands balanced and stable. He holds his hands in front of him. As he has been paying attention to keep the chakra amounts stable the whole time, Hashirama claps his hands together and as his hands touch each other, he performs the snake handseal. After forming the snake handseal Hashirama starts channeling both chakra natures towards the middle of his hands. Meaning that he channels his earth chakra in the palm of his right hand and his water chakra in the palm of his left hand. Then, he starts molding both chakra natures slowly, but effectively. During all of this, Hashirama kept paying attention to keep the chakra amounts even and stable.

I'm ready impostor. ^-^
Very well, clone.

Hashirama stops leaning on tree and walks in front of you

Now, I want you to place your hands on the ground. As you've done that, release the newly formed Mokuton chakra into it from your hands. I then want you to concentrate and turn your chakra into an actual living substance. As you are doing this, I want you to focus and using your chakra shape that living substance into actual roots of wood. This shouldn't b too hard for you impostor if you are truly who you are, you'll be surprised how natural it comes actually.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very well, clone.

Hashirama stops leaning on tree and walks in front of you

Now, I want you to place your hands on the ground. As you've done that, release the newly formed Mokuton chakra into it from your hands. I then want you to concentrate and turn your chakra into an actual living substance. As you are doing this, I want you to focus and using your chakra shape that living substance into actual roots of wood. This shouldn't b too hard for you impostor if you are truly who you are, you'll be surprised how natural it comes actually.
Stop calling me an impostor or clone :(

After saying this, Hashirama puts both of his hands on the ground while keeping the balance between water and earth chakra the same as it gets molded into Mokuton chakra. After making sure it was stable, Hashirama releases the chakra amount through his hands into the ground before him while concentrating deeply. Once the chakra was gathered in the ground, Hashirama used it to create a small living substance which would be able to grow larger and larger. While creating the living being Hashirama focused even more and using his unique ability, he shaped the living substance into small roots of wood which would grow at a fast rate and eventually show up above the ground.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop calling me an impostor or clone :(

After saying this, Hashirama puts both of his hands on the ground while keeping the balance between water and earth chakra the same as it gets molded into Mokuton chakra. After making sure it was stable, Hashirama releases the chakra amount through his hands into the ground before him while concentrating deeply. Once the chakra was gathered in the ground, Hashirama used it to create a small living substance which would be able to grow larger and larger. While creating the living being Hashirama focused even more and using his unique ability, he shaped the living substance into small roots of wood which would grow at a fast rate and eventually show up above the ground.
Sorry, been busy. We'll do this another way. I've seen others do it and see nothing wrong with me doing it this way as well.

Although that won't happen until we've gotten past the basics

Tiny roots emerge from the ground

Very good. Now I want you to do the same exact thing again, but I want you to now focus on the shape of the wood that you create. I want you to concentrate and this time make the wood rise in the shape of pillar beneath you. This will require more focus to do. Make the pillars rise in front of you this time.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, been busy. We'll do this another way. I've seen others do it and see nothing wrong with me doing it this way as well.

Although that won't happen until we've gotten past the basics

Tiny roots emerge from the ground

Very good. Now I want you to do the same exact thing again, but I want you to now focus on the shape of the wood that you create. I want you to concentrate and this time make the wood rise in the shape of pillar beneath you. This will require more focus to do. Make the pillars rise in front of you this time.
I'm really sorry for the late reply.

*After you give me the instructions I start by gathering a considerable amount of Suiton chakra within me. Once I have gathered enough chakra, I start building up Doton chakra within me while making sure the amount of Suiton chakra stays the same and stay balanced. After I have gathered enough Doton chakra I make sure it stays stable too. Then I start molding the two chakra natures so that they take the aspects of Mokuton chakra and once I have molded the chakra, I send it into the ground before me and once it's all gathered I start focusing on the shapes of a dense wooden pillar and make the chakra take its shape and rise out of the ground.*