Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, I want you to tell me everything that you know of Mokuton, young one. U_U
Sorry for the lateish reply i though i had the thread subscribed xd

Mokuton or wood release is created when mixing earth and water elements.

It is strong against earth as it is much denser.

It is weak against lightning as it breaks the wood apart.

The only true user is hashirama. But due to his cells being implanted. We have seen Danzo, Yamato and Madara use Mokuton.

Last edited:

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the lateish reply i though i had the thread subscribed xd

Mokuton or wood release is created when mixing earth and water elements.

It is strong against earth as it is much denser.

It is weak against lightning as it breaks the wood apart.

The only true user is hashirama. But due to his cells being implanted. We have seen Danzo, Yamato and Madara use Mokuton.
Okay, corrrect, but very vague.

Mokuton is not a Kekkei Genkai due to the fact that a Kekkei Genkai is passed down from parent to child or from clan member to clan member, and that is not the case with Mokuton as there has only been one natural case of Mokuton. That being Hashirama.

Now let's talk about the usage. Mokuton is the all around most versatile element in the world. It really has no limit itself, the only limit is your own imagination.You can use it to attack and defend but there's so much more than that. You can use it to distract your opponent, trap your opponent, bate them into doing what you want them to do, keep them from traveling underground, and many other things.

Mokuton is strong against not only water, but earth as well. Mokuton is pretty much earth on steroids. Not only is it more versatile, it's stronger and denser as well. That being said, it can break apart and destroy earth materials as well as being highly effective at stopping water techniques. The weakness to Mokuton would be lightning as seen when Yamato fought Sasuke, where Sasuke used Nagashi to make his Mokuton crumble. Fire is not strong against Mokuton for the simple face that the chakra within the wood is highly compressed, making the wood very, very dense. So even though the Mokuton would catch on fire, it would take a very long time for the fire to completely burn through the wood.

Any questions?