Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama stands there at the training grounds awaiting his student

Mokuton training? It has been far too long since I've had to do this. Hope he's prepared for some hard work.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama appears infront of his teacher

Hello... thank you Master for training me shall we begin?
Well, let us begin.

Hashirama begins to sit down in the air like a chair was there, a stump of wood rising beneath him, him sitting back on it as he stares at his student.

So tell me, how much do you know of our special ability? Enlighten me.

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well Wood Release or better know as Mokuton is a K.g which combines Water and Earth chakra it can be used to trap, attack or defend againist a opponent now Wood is weak to Lightning but strong againist water... their are two know users of wood release one being us and the other being Yamato also wood is weak to fire also and that's about all I know

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well Wood Release or better know as Mokuton is a K.g which combines Water and Earth chakra it can be used to trap, attack or defend againist a opponent now Wood is weak to Lightning but strong againist water... their are two know users of wood release one being us and the other being Yamato also wood is weak to fire also and that's about all I know
Well, let's start with where ya messed up a bit, shall we? Mokuton is not a Kekkei Genkai due to the fact that a Kekkei Genkai is passed down from parent to child or from clan member to clan member, and that is not the case with Mokuton as there has only been one natural case of Mokuton. That being Hashirama.

Now let's talk about the usage. Mokuton is the all around most versatile element in the world. It really has no limit itself, the only limit is your own imagination. Like you said, you can use it to attack and defend but there's so much more than that. You can use it to distract your opponent, trap your opponent, bate them into doing what you want them to do, keep them from traveling underground, and many other things.

Elemental advantages and weaknesses? A tad bit off. Mokuton is strong against not only water, but earth as well. Mokuton is pretty much earth on steroids. Not only is it more versatile, it's stronger and denser as well. That being said, it can break apart and destroy earth materials as well as being highly effective at stopping water techniques. The weakness to Mokuton would be lightning as seen when Yamato fought Sasuke, where Sasuke used Nagashi to make his Mokuton crumble. Fire is not strong against Mokuton for the simple face that the chakra within the wood is highly compressed, making the wood very, very dense. So even though the Mokuton would catch on fire, it would take a very long time for the fire to completely burn through the wood.

Understood?

Last edited:

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So let's get started. I want you to begin by focusing a large amount of Doton chakra into your body, then concentrating it completely into your right arm.

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama quickly stands still and starts to gather up a large amount of Doton chakra as he starts gathering up the Doton chakra he focuses it to his right arm after completely gathering Doton chakra in his body he Focuses it all into his right Arm

Okay what's next?

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama quickly stands still and starts to gather up a large amount of Doton chakra as he starts gathering up the Doton chakra he focuses it to his right arm after completely gathering Doton chakra in his body he Focuses it all into his right Arm

Okay what's next?
Now, while keeping all of your Doton chakra focused into your right arm, I want you to begin to build up Suiton chakra solely on your left side of your body, as of now don't let it mix since you aren't experienced yet in controlling the mixed chakra. Focus it entirely into your left arm and wait.

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After receiving instructions Hashirama concerates and starts to gather up Suiton chakra soely in the left side of his bodyas he Gathers up the suiton chakra in the entire left side of his body Hashirama takes complete control of the chakra a focuses it all into his left arm without letting it get mixed with the doton chakra

Okay Boss man I did it

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After receiving instructions Hashirama concerates and starts to gather up Suiton chakra soely in the left side of his bodyas he Gathers up the suiton chakra in the entire left side of his body Hashirama takes complete control of the chakra a focuses it all into his left arm without letting it get mixed with the doton chakra

Okay Boss man I did it
Good, now let's get the hardest part over with.

Hashirama gets up from the stump

Now, I want you to hold both your arms in front of you, palms facing each other like you're going to clap your hand together. I want you to focus, ensuring that you both equal amounts of chakra in each arm. I then want you to clap your hands together, slowly. As you clap them, I want you to begin to very gently and gradually begin to exert the chakra from each arm into your hands in the middle, making your hands kinda of like the estuary of your chakra network. I want you to begin to equally mix the Doton and Suiton chakra in your hands. I don't want you to do this too fast as you could ruin your chakra network by forcing it. When you think you have successfully done this, let me know.

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, now let's get the hardest part over with.

Hashirama gets up from the stump

Now, I want you to hold both your arms in front of you, palms facing each other like you're going to clap your hand together. I want you to focus, ensuring that you both equal amounts of chakra in each arm. I then want you to clap your hands together, slowly. As you clap them, I want you to begin to very gently and gradually begin to exert the chakra from each arm into your hands in the middle, making your hands kinda of like the estuary of your chakra network. I want you to begin to equally mix the Doton and Suiton chakra in your hands. I don't want you to do this too fast as you could ruin your chakra network by forcing it. When you think you have successfully done this, let me know.
Hashirama gets really focused as you give the instructions Hashirama slowly moves his arms out infront of him and turns his palms to where they are facing each other like I'm going to clap them together I then Focus and make sure I have a equal amount of chakra built up in both arms I then clap them together slowly then as I clap them together I very gentley and gradually begin to exert chakra from each of my arms into both of my hands in the middle making my hands like the estuary of my chakra network I then slowly equally mix both the Doton and suiton chakra I do this a couple of times till I get it perfect

I think I got it... actually I'm postive I got it

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama gets really focused as you give the instructions Hashirama slowly moves his arms out infront of him and turns his palms to where they are facing each other like I'm going to clap them together I then Focus and make sure I have a equal amount of chakra built up in both arms I then clap them together slowly then as I clap them together I very gentley and gradually begin to exert chakra from each of my arms into both of my hands in the middle making my hands like the estuary of my chakra network I then slowly equally mix both the Doton and suiton chakra I do this a couple of times till I get it perfect

I think I got it... actually I'm postive I got it
I'd like for you to word it like your own using my explanation as a basis of what to do, not simply change a few words around and put "I" in there.

Alright. Now let's test it. I want you to now slam your hands into the Snake hand seal and them place them on the ground, releasing the chakra. Then I want you to focus, using your chakra and converting it into an actual living substance. Then using that feeling I want you to mold that feeling around your imagination and make small roots of wood rise from the ground beneath your hands. I need you to remain completely focused while doing this as it is a very delicate process.

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama gathers up doton chakra in his right hand and suiton in his right as he finishes gathering up the chakra he slams his hands into the Snake handsign after slamming his hands into the snake handsign he slams his hand on the ground after placing his hand on the ground he releases the chakra while releasing the chakra he focuses on converting the chakra into a living thing he then taking that feeling using his own imagination he molds the chakra and causes small roots to grow beneath his hand which come out of the ground during this process Hashirama remains completely focused

How was that?

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama gathers up doton chakra in his right hand and suiton in his right as he finishes gathering up the chakra he slams his hands into the Snake handsign after slamming his hands into the snake handsign he slams his hand on the ground after placing his hand on the ground he releases the chakra while releasing the chakra he focuses on converting the chakra into a living thing he then taking that feeling using his own imagination he molds the chakra and causes small roots to grow beneath his hand which come out of the ground

How was that?
Tiny roots actually emerge from the ground

Very good, and on your first try. :p

Now that you have that down. We're going to try something a little harder. I want you to do all the previous steps I told you to do, but this time besides making tiny roots, I want you to use shape manipulation and turn those roots into actual pillars. It helps to focus on the shape as Mokuton is a very versatile element and can take on any shape that you desire. So try it again and this time generate more initial Doton and Suiton chakra to mix.

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After hearing the instructions givin by you Hashirama begins to focus as he begins to focus he gathers up Doton chakra in his right arm and suiton chakra in his left arm after gathering a large amount of both suiton and doton chakra hashirama slams his hands into the snake sign mixing both the suiton and Doton chakra very well and adds a extra amount of suiton and doton chakra into the mixture as he finishes mixing the two diferent chakras he slams his hand on the ground and releases all the chakra at once as he releases the chakra he concentrates on the image of wooden pillars in his head while concetrating on that image he shapes the chakra and creates Wooden pillars to form beneath his hand

Look what I made

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After hearing the instructions givin by you Hashirama begins to focus as he begins to focus he gathers up Doton chakra in his right arm and suiton chakra in his left arm after gathering a large amount of both suiton and doton chakra hashirama slams his hands into the snake sign mixing both the suiton and Doton chakra very well and adds a extra amount of suiton and doton chakra into the mixture as he finishes mixing the two diferent chakras he slams his hand on the ground and releases all the chakra at once as he releases the chakra he concentrates on the image of wooden pillars in his head while concetrating on that image he shapes the chakra and creates Wooden pillars to form beneath his hand

Look what I made
O_O Umm...I wouldn't do...tha-

The pillar of wood rises beneath your hand like you said and knocks your hand back, hurting it.

That wasn't...advisable...but you performed the jutsu nonetheless

Final step for this. I want you to do the same, but besides slamming your hands to the ground and releasing the chakra there, I want you to focus all the chakra into one specific part of your body and using the same "converting chakra into an actual live substance" idea, release a pillar of wood from your body, hands would be the easiest, but you can do what you want.

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Understood

Hashirama gathers up a very large amount of Doton chakra in his right arm he gathers up a large amount of suiton chakra into his left arm after gathering up the Doton and Suiton chakra he Focuses the Doton chakra into his right hand and the Suiton chakra into his left hand after moving the chakras to his hands Hashirama slams his hands into the snake handsign as he slams his hands into the Snake Handsign Hashirama mixes noth the large amount of Doton chakra and the large amount of Suiton chakra after making sure both the chakras are mixed Hashirama holds his hand out infront of him while holding the hand out forward Hashirama releases the chakra while releasing the chakra Hashirama invisions a picture of a wooden pillar after invisioning the Wooden pillar in his mind he starts to change the Chakra into a living pillar of wooden while shaping it after changing the chakra into wood Hashirama creates a pillar of wood which extends from his hand

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Understood

Hashirama gathers up a very large amount of Doton chakra in his right arm he gathers up a large amount of suiton chakra into his left arm after gathering up the Doton and Suiton chakra he Focuses the Doton chakra into his right hand and the Suiton chakra into his left hand after moving the chakras to his hands Hashirama slams his hands into the snake handsign as he slams his hands into the Snake Handsign Hashirama mixes noth the large amount of Doton chakra and the large amount of Suiton chakra after making sure both the chakras are mixed Hashirama holds his hand out infront of him while holding the hand out forward Hashirama releases the chakra while releasing the chakra Hashirama invisions a picture of a wooden pillar after invisioning the Wooden pillar in his mind he starts to change the Chakra into a living pillar of wooden while shaping it after changing the chakra into wood Hashirama creates a pillar of wood which extends from his hand
Excellent, you've learned your first Mokuton technique.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

Hashirama makes a thin pole extend from his hand, then snaps it off his hand and holds it in front of him in a basic stance.

Now, I want you to focus a large amount of your newly accessible Mokuton chakra into you body Then using the same concept as the regular Mokuton no Jutsu, I want you to create a very skinny pole of wood from your hand or from the ground by releasing the chakra into the ground in front of you and causing it to rise up. As it is formed I want you to compress the Mokuton chakra within it greatly, making it extremely dense. It should be able to withstand a direct hit from mine.

Hashirama proceeds to run towards you and as he gets into close range brings the pole above his head and slam it down while extending one foot in front of the other to give him some footing to put extra force behind the fit.

Last edited:

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama quickly clears his mind and begins to focus on Doton chakra into his right and Suiton into his Left hand as he gathers up the chakra in his hands he quickly slams his hands together in the snake handsign and mixes the chakras together to create his newly found Wood Chakra as he creates the wood chakra he imagines a skinny pole of wood while imangining the pole of wood Hashirama quickly places his hand outward and start to shape the chakra into a Pole of wood as he shapes the chakra he condense it as much as he couldafter making the chakra dense Hashirama turns the chakra into a actually skinny pole of wood and then makes it grow out of his hand he then snaps it of and blocks the strike from your pole

This is Fun!