Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like we agreed upon, I will let you learn my cjs too since I barely get on here. Just describe the technique and list advantages and disadvantages if you will. we'll start with fire....

Fire Style: Fire Dragon's Roar.]Rank: S
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user channels massive amounts of Fire chakra throughout the body entirely. Once this is done the user will bring the chakra up through the throat, and breathe a long line of super heated fire that moves at a rapid rate and becomes a large fireball that burns his opponent.
►Must be Kage Rank.
►Can only be used 3 times per battle.
►No A rank or above fire techniques the following turn

Fire Style: Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame.]Rank: S
Type: Offense-Defense.
Range: Short-Mid.
Damage Points: 80 (-10 damage to user)
Description: The user will channel massive amounts of Fire chakra throughout the arm's, the hand's will then ignite around the skin. The user will then clap those hand's together which causes an explosive reaction destroying everything around him.
►Can only be used once per battle.

Fire Style: Fire Dragon's Wing Attack.]Rank: S
Type: Offense.
Description: The user jumps into the air, focusing massive amounts of Fire chakra in the arm's, and then he ignites two streams of fire from the hands, then swings the streams of flames at his opponent, blowing them away.
►Can only be used Twice Per battle.
You must be registered for see images

Fire Style: Fire Dragon's Claw.]Rank: S
Description: The user channel's his/her Katon chakra into the lower leg, and ignites the feet with a very large flame to increase the power of his kicks. He can also use the strong ensuing flames to jet-propel him in any direction he wishes.
►Can be used 3 times in a battle.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like we agreed upon, I will let you learn my cjs too since I barely get on here. Just describe the technique and list advantages and disadvantages if you will. we'll start with fire....

Fire Style: Fire Dragon's Roar.]Rank: S
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user channels massive amounts of Fire chakra throughout the body entirely. Once this is done the user will bring the chakra up through the throat, and breathe a long line of super heated fire that moves at a rapid rate and becomes a large fireball that burns his opponent.
►Must be Kage Rank.
►Can only be used 3 times per battle.

It's a basic, but powerful, streaming/ projectil Fireball Jutsu with great range and a very iconic appearance.

The restriction about not being able to use Fire Release above B-Rank is fair considering how simple, but powerful, the Jutsu is. This applies to all the Jutsu here with that same restriction.

Fire Style: Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame.]Rank: S
Type: Offense-Defense.
Damage Points: 80 (-10 damage to user)
Description: The user will channel massive amounts of Fire chakra throughout the arm's, the hand's will then ignite around the skin. The user will then clap those hand's together which causes an explosive reaction destroying everything around him.
►Can only be used once per battle.

Mid Range destructive wave that eminates from the user gathering Fire Chakra in their hands, then clapping them together to create a violent explosion that hits everything around them. It's awesome, and I get why it does damage to the user, just makes it even more awesome.

If it can only be used once, it's best to leave it's use until the opponent is Close Range, that way the explosion will be more effective, and give the opponent less time to react.

Fire Style: Fire Dragon's Wing Attack.]Rank: S
Description: The user jumps into the air, focusing massive amounts of Fire chakra in the arm's, and then he ignites two streams of fire from the hands, then swings the streams of flames at his opponent, blowing them away.
►Can only be used Twice Per battle.

I was going to ask whether the user can jump and reach Mid Range, or if the user only leaps into the air and the streams can reach Mid Range, but after looking at the pic, it's clear that the streams formed by this Jutsu are long, so they'd reach Mid Range, while the user just leaps into the air and uses gravity to assist the smash. Nothing else, just another cool technique.

Fire Style: Fire Dragon's Claw.]Rank: S
Description: The user channel's his/her Katon chakra into the lower leg, and ignites the feet with a very large flame to increase the power of his kicks. He can also use the strong ensuing flames to jet-propel him in any direction he wishes.
►Can be used 3 times in a battle.

Enhanced Taijutsu with flames. I love this one!! The added bonus of using the flames to jet propel the user is just awesome man. I assume the user can use the flames to propel themselves at a high speed up to Mid Range, then kick the target with the flames, as the flames don't stick out in front of the user's feet, as shown in the pic. The flames just follow the arc of the kick and enhance it, it's not like a projectile attack, it's a stream that the user uses to fly, then kicks the target with the added force from the momentum while the flames burn them.