Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huh duh, this featlless character can solo your verse cause he's boundless and outerversal

just read the manga/lore bro.

shit is so cringe, These sort of people need to touch grass
they think cause they go on reddit and youtube shorts that they have great understanding

they dont and they look like morons

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You’re going to flame me for this but I’ll bite.

If it is confirmed that they can, let’s say… Blow up planets, no matter what scaling there is, that is a confirmed feat of theirs so I personally take that into consideration. If they said a God got killed by a flick of the pointer finger, but that God was capable of wishing something out of existence, you can take plot armor into consideration, sure. But that doesn’t mean he can’t wish something out of existence. Regardless of what happened or rather, LET HAPPEN. We’ve seen gods in movies, anime, cartoons, video games and comics alike fall to the dumbest and craziest shit, but that DOESN'T mean that they aren’t capable of whatever confirmed feat they’re capable of. So when I debate, I take all of this into consideration: what abilities do they have, what fell them, what is their weakness, strength, lore, etc. I also take their power scaling out of context and try to scale it to the others’ universe and vice-versa. So with that being said, it’s not like I’ll say (unless confident) “yeah he can blow up a planet he’ll obviously destroy so and so”. I take too much into consideration. But there are times where the scaling is too much for it too matter whether we take universe defaults into consideration or not.

So. That’s my hot take on that.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it is confirmed that they can, let’s say… Blow up planets, no matter what scaling there is, that is a confirmed feat of theirs so I personally take that into consideration
If it's contradicted by the majority of the feats that character does tho

then it's literally just a outlier.

but that God was capable of wishing something out of existence, you can take plot armor into consideration, sure. But that doesn’t mean he can’t wish something out of existence. Regardless of what happened or rather,
What if said god had stated limits on his destroying power like in the case of shenron
Where he can just wish something out of existence but in most cases

it's just beyond his power