Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hey Versuvio, ive had this idea stuck in my head for a long time and ive finally decided to ask.
Can u make it so that we are the moderators of our own forums. Like we could lock it, delete posts if there like cursing or spamming, but still let u have the overall control of it.
But the deleting posts thing....
OK how about I just give a temporary block of the post(that lasts for 24 hours and could only be done once for a post, so no one could read it, and when mods see it theyll read it and if they decide its a bad post theyll delete it and if they dont theyll put it back on.
I also got a new thing to add.
Its like we could choose what ppl could post in that forum.
For example, if I make a forum and choose that only me and TOBI! could post in it, we would be the only ones who could post in it.
and then if we later on wanna make it open for evry1 to post we can.
And could we also make it so that we could choose a specific person not to post in a forum or more.
Like, for example, if i make a forum and i choose for shodaime and jutsu
seeker to not be able to post, evry1 else could except those two.
So could u plz consider this idea?:cool:

Last edited:

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
First answer.....do u hate me? Or dont like me? Or just have the slitest dislike for me?
Why?
And then answer the question.
Well first, and i mean this the nicest way possible, you dont take criticism well. And you dont like rules either. And im really sorry, your sig is cool but it really makes me feel like you are yelling at people. Anyway, im sure there are a whole list of reasons why you don't like me either.

And its not that I dont like you; i mean i dont really know you; i just take offense to most the stuff you say. But again, that is probably a flaw in my own character and not yours.

So in conclusion, it may seem that I don't like you, but really its stuff i may need to work out on my own.

What do you think?

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Well first, and i mean this the nicest way possible, you dont take criticism well. And you dont like rules either. And im really sorry, your sig is cool but it really makes me feel like you are yelling at people. Anyway, im sure there are a whole list of reasons why you don't like me either.

And its not that I dont like you; i mean i dont really know you; i just take offense to most the stuff you say. But again, that is probably a flaw in my own character and not yours.

So in conclusion, it may seem that I don't like you, but really its stuff i may need to work out on my own.

What do you think?

OK i guess but lets stop spamming, i shouldnt have brought that up and plus im sort of just ignoring critisicm now but anyway i edited the first post.