Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(if this is an open fight)
Fight me o' mighty Kage :D

- Noctis bio, 'pain' in sig, shuck beside me, Mephistopheles sword on my back.

-terrain: plain field
-CE: I could not care less :p

Last edited:

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(if this is an open fight)
Fight me o' mighty Kage :D

- Noctis bio, 'pain' in sig, shuck beside me, Mephistopheles sword on my back.

-terrain: plain field
-CE: I could not care less :p
take the first move then and give me a death befitting of a Kage...:cool:

It's a good job Leaf got here first before i f*cked you up Toku :|

O_<
i love it when you talk dirty...;)

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
take the first move then and give me a death befitting of a Kage...:cool:

i love it when you talk dirty...;)
Very well U_U

As we stand on the field, facing each other, Noctis quickly releases his chakra into the ground, causing it to shake violently. Then without wasting any time he summons a huge amount of water 10 metres above you, reaching from mid to far into long range from Noctis. The water comes crashing down directly after it is summoned. As the water starts dropping down Shuck turns into an exact copy of Noctis, and they both watch your every movement.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.
(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
(Juujin Bunshin) - Beast Human Clone
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A modified version/mix of the Transformation Technique and clone technique, which is unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the technique can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. (lasts for 3 turns).
NOTE:Must have a dog companion and be of the Inuzuka Clan.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very well U_U

As we stand on the field, facing each other, Noctis quickly releases his chakra into the ground, causing it to shake violently. Then without wasting any time he summons a huge amount of water 10 metres above you, reaching from mid to far into long range from Noctis. The water comes crashing down directly after it is summoned. As the water starts dropping down Shuck turns into an exact copy of Noctis, and they both watch your every movement.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.
(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
(Juujin Bunshin) - Beast Human Clone
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: A modified version/mix of the Transformation Technique and clone technique, which is unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the technique can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. (lasts for 3 turns).
NOTE:Must have a dog companion and be of the Inuzuka Clan.
As the ground begins to shake, Knives legs come out of my legs allowing me to maintain my balance while standing on four legs...I then defend against the water above me by performing...

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

...releasing the golem to cover me from above w/ his body from the impact of the water following it up by performing...

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

...summoning a swamp that would cover short range around you and long range in depth...

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the ground begins to shake, Knives legs come out of my legs allowing me to maintain my balance while standing on four legs...I then defend against the water above me by performing...

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

...releasing the golem to cover me from above w/ his body from the impact of the water following it up by performing...

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

...summoning a swamp that would cover short range around you and long range in depth...
As the swamp starts to appear beneath us, I raise the ground of short range around me and Shuck to avoid getting stuck in the mud. At the moment I am done Shuck sends his lightning chakra into the sky and makes the lightning strike you. At the same moment I throw 4 kunais, 2 at each of you. Once I have done that I take my sword of my back and swing it towards you, releasing a powerful wave of wind in sync with my swing.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.
(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant seem to grasp how Earth Release: Moving Earth Core would be able to help you avoid Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld...:confused:

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant seem to grasp how Earth Release: Moving Earth Core would be able to help you avoid Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld...:confused:
Yeah, I thought so, I will redo the move if you don't mind..?
I actually meant "(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart" instead of the Moving Earth Core technique :/

Last edited:

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xdlol...go ahead...:p
Thanks lol
Well, almost the same move, but this time with the right jutsu :p

As the swamp starts to appear beneath us, I perform the 'snake' handseal and spit out a large amount of water, enough to cover the entire swamp and everything around it, also reaching you. As we stand onto the water I send my lightning chakra into the sky and make the lightning strike you. At the same moment shuck throws 4 kunais, 2 at each of you. Once he threw the kunais I take my sword of my back and swing it towards you, releasing a powerful wave of wind in sync with my swing.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Damage points: 40
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Last edited:

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks lol

As the swamp starts to appear beneath us, I raise the ground onto me and Shuck are standing to avoid most of the mud, however since the only thing I did was raising the ground whilst you were creating the swamp, there is a bit of mud on top of the rampart, which slightly would affect our movement. At the moment I am done Shuck sends his lightning chakra into the sky and makes the lightning strike you. At the same moment I throw 4 kunais, 2 at each of you. Once I have done that I take my sword of my back and swing it towards you, releasing a powerful wave of wind in sync with my swing.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

My swamp is long range in depth, so this technique wouldn't be able to counter my attack...:p

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks lol

As the swamp starts to appear beneath us, I perform the 'snake' handseal and spit out a large amount of water, enough to cover the entire swamp and everything around it, also reaching you. As we stand onto the water I send my lightning chakra into the sky and make the lightning strike you. At the same moment shuck throws 4 kunais, 2 at each of you. Once he threw the kunais I take my sword of my back and swing it towards you, releasing a powerful wave of wind in sync with my swing.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Damage points: 40
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.
As the water floods the immediate area, I perform...

(Suiton: Mizu Gosunkugi) Water Style: Water spikes
Type:Attack
Range:Medium/short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: 60
Description:The user sticks his hand into a water source and compresses the water molecules in the water beneath the opponent.This makes water spikes under the opponent witch then shoot out and stab the opponent.
(opponent must be in a water source)

...raising water spikes from the water your standing on to impale you while Knives simultaneously performs...

(Doton: Iwa Kyohaku Hougeki) Earth release: Rock Stars Bombardment
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Attack points: 60
Description: the user summons a great amount of chakra into the sky where it gathers up earth to make a large rock boulder. The boulder then begins to break down creating rock windmill shurikens that rain down on the opponent making huge craters where they land.
*Note: can only be used 3x per battle.

...crushing you under the bombardment of large rock shurikens