Trait Points
0⚔️
lol you think that will stop me :D

Name: (Fuuiton: Mugen Mizu Funshutsu) Wind Release: infinite Water Geyser
Type: Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Range: Short to Mid
Description: User charges an immense amount of wind chakra into their hands and thrust them into the ground creating an earth quake.
the wind tears through the earth into the massive sea that lies beneath the earths surface grabbing water and creates a massive
hurricane vortex... the vortex then shoots throught the ground into the air striking and sending into the air any and all in its path doing damage and setting the target up for an even larger jutsu.

this knocks all the trees in the area out the ground :D

i then use

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).[/quote]

then i use

Suiton:Suigandan)-Water Style:Water Fang Bullet

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: Small tendrils of water attack user form the water sources surface in a circular formation.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description:A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add speed and stenght to a thrown projectile.
to blow up the mist
(Fuuton:Sensougouheki)-Wind Style Rumbleing wind wall
Type:Attack/Defence
Description:A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies using taijutsu.
to block the attack
and finish with
(Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirin but can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) .

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O takes out zampakto bankai my sword goes to the second level.:D<_<,>_> flash steps to a nothere tree.:pO_O wo i started to wathc bleach its shows doesnt it.:p

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description:A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add speed and stenght to a thrown projectile.
to blow up the mist
(Fuuton:Sensougouheki)-Wind Style Rumbleing wind wall
Type:Attack/Defence
Description:A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies using taijutsu.
to block the attack
and finish with
(Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirin but can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) .
O_O

i block using

(Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Long
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.

to sense you then i use

(Suiton:Suikoundan)-Water Style:Water shark bomb

* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

to dodge it ;)
activates MS
and attack you with
(Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind.

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O nice move

i use

(Fuuton:Kaze Gaeshi)-Wind Style Wind Return

* Type:Supplementary/Attack
* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:40(+5 if attack is send back)
* Description:Stops an incoming wind attack with a wind type which takes the form of a vortex that the user then sends back at his/her opponent.

then when you dodge/ block i follow up with

(Suiton:Daibakufu)-Water Style:Giant Water Vortex

* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: The user attacks With a huge vortex of water that can level a small forest area.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.
to teleport behind you so u cant attack me and use
(Doujutsu:Amaterasu)-Eye Technique:Shining Heaven
* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
* Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on ther will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerfull that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.
on you and if you block it

im teleporting far away :D

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O nice :D

i use substitute my medium hebi and let him take the attack... sorry squishy...

then i use

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).[/quote]

trapping you as soon as you come out of wind dispertion...

then i use

(Suiton: Moumoutaru Fuuryuu)-Water Release: Dense wind Dragon

Type: attack, defense, supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20 (+5 to bind)
Damage Points: 40 (+10 if binded)
Description: The User Gathers Water Chakra and Insert Wind
into a mass Stream of water dense as the water at the deepest parts of the ocean in the form of two Dragons. The Dragons are stationary till commanded to attack block or bind. The Dragons can home in on the target attack or bind them for up to 2 turns. The Dragons can also be used to lock in and block jutsu (B rank and Below). [[each dragon = 2 turns use then go away only useable once per battle]]

one waits to attack you once in you reform the other waits to bind you O_O

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey bro i ve teleported away,how could you find me,Im out of your senseining rein so...your attacks are blocked,
then I deactivate MS and summon Gambuanta
and jump on his back,then attack your dragon with
(Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a Summonig like Gamabunta.