you start
*standing on 1st hokage*
alright then uses:

(Raiton:Denkou Shou no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Thunder Aeon Skill
Type:Attack/Defence
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage(Damage for being thrown inot he barrier= 15).

to fly over through the distance and attack you*

*activates ms then*
(Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

to attack you from the distance jumps down toward the water while both attacks are heading toward you*

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*standing on 1st hokage*
alright then uses:

(Raiton:Denkou Shou no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Thunder Aeon Skill
Type:Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost:40
Description: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage(Damage for being thrown inot he barrier= 15).

to fly over through the distance and attack you*

*activates ms then*
(Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

to attack you from the distance jumps down toward the water while both attacks are heading toward you*
O_O son O.O ???

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I make 1000 clones
then 50 clones use
(Suiton:Suikousandan)-Water Style:Multiple Water Shark Bomb
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:40
? Descripton: Multiple Water Shark Bombs that launch at the opponet in rapid succesion.
? (This is a game ougi.This is Kisame`s jutsu in accel 2 Game Ougi
then i use
(Suiton:Suiryuudan)-Water Style:Water Dragon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: Huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path
then I use (Raiton:Toruneedo Raitoningu)-Lightning Style:Tornado Lightninig
Type:Attack/Defence(can be used for both)
Range:Short
Descripton:whip of lightning that can branch out when used and doesnt need to flung at opponent to use.
I use all this combined which means that the sharks and dragons have lighrning on them and this is used to counter the bird and to couner against the tornado

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I make 1000 clones
then 50 clones use
(Suiton:Suikousandan)-Water Style:Multiple Water Shark Bomb
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:40
? Descripton: Multiple Water Shark Bombs that launch at the opponet in rapid succesion.
? (This is a game ougi.This is Kisame`s jutsu in accel 2 Game Ougi
then i use
(Suiton:Suiryuudan)-Water Style:Water Dragon
Descripton: Huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path
then I use (Raiton:Toruneedo Raitoningu)-Lightning Style:Tornado Lightninig
Descripton:whip of lightning that can branch out when used and doesnt need to flung at opponent to use.
I use all this combined which means that the sharks and dragons have lighrning on them and this is used to counter the bird and to couner against the tornado
alright ^^

uses:(Raiton:Toruneedo Raitoningu)-Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Chakra Cost:30
Description:A lightning jutsu which harnesses alot of raw lightning power. The main power of this jutsu is creating long extensions of electricity from the hands. Swinging them around, it tears through the surroundings and creates a massive wave of destruction. Leaving the area in a state like it was torn up by a tornado.

to attack you through your attack and then uses:

(Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.

to kill your sharks and they head straight toward you:

then uses: (Raikiri)-Lightning Blade

Chakra cost:40
Descripton: A more concentrated version of Chidori.

*sticks my hand in the water and channels all the static to kill your clones and you*

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry it took so long there was something wrong with the base
heres mine
I use
• Type:Attack
• Range:Short-Long
• Chakra cost:30
• Damage Points:60
• Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.
to counter your sharks and then 60 clones make a long ladder into the air then all my clones throw a lightning rod into the water then they make chakra strings to puppet the rods then they direct it upwards so that sends the lightning into the sky then 1 clone appears behind you and use
Suiton:Suirou No Jutsu)-Water Style:Water Prison
• Type:Supplementary
• Range:Short
• Chakra cost:15
• Damage PointsN/A
• Descripton: Traps opponet in a orb of water that the user must maintain contact with or the jutsu is broken.
then I use
(Raiton:Raikyuu)-Lightning Style:Lightning Ball
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: A ball of lightning that can strike opponent.

to send a bolt of lightning to you thereby shcking you,paralyzing you and makes you un able to move

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sorry it took so long there was something wrong with the base
heres mine
I use
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.
to counter your sharks and then 60 clones make a long ladder into the air then all my clones throw a lightning rod into the water then they make chakra strings to puppet the rods then they direct it upwards so that sends the lightning into the sky then 1 clone appears behind you and use
Suiton:Suirou No Jutsu)-Water Style:Water Prison
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage PointsN/A
? Descripton: Traps opponet in a orb of water that the user must maintain contact with or the jutsu is broken.
then I use
(Raiton:Raikyuu)-Lightning Style:Lightning Ball
Descripton: A ball of lightning that can strike opponent.

to send a bolt of lightning to you thereby shcking you,paralyzing you and makes you un able to move

(Raiton:Raigeki No Yoroi)-Lightning Style:Lightning Armor

Type:Defence
Descripton: an armor of lightning that shocks any would be attackers(best used on taijutsu users).

before your trap and kills your clone.

then uses:

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

Type:attack
Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.
(This is a game ougi.This is Kisame`s level 3 ougi in accel 2 Game Ougi

to counter your attack and bow combines it with lightning.

haha your dead now!!

then:

(Raiton:Gian)-Lightning Style:False Darkness
Descripton: Two powerful lightnung blasts that even Kakashi had to block with two Lightning Blades.

in the water right above you and kills you U_U

Jumps out of the water and watches...

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
activates byakugan then i use
Lightning Release: Flash Bolt Skill-(Raiton: Sekoi Boruto No Jutsu)
Chakra Cost:15
Description: By gathering energy from the electrical ions in the air, and mixing it with chakra, the user of this technique can create an orb within there hands that, when released, creates a explosion radius of 3ft all around them.
to electrify the water and explode the sharks
then i use
• Type:Attack
• Range:Short-Long
• Chakra cost:30
• Damage Points:60
• Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water. to attack the sharks and my sharks are covered in lightning then I throw 10 lightning rod into each blast then I redirect them back to you then I use after you have fallen in the water
(Raiton:Toruneedo Raitoningu)-Lightning Style:Tornado Lightninig
Descripton:whip of lightning that can branch out when used and doesnt need to flung at opponent to use
but I jump in the air b4 I do the tornado

Last edited:

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
activates byakugan then i use
Lightning Release: Flash Bolt Skill-(Raiton: Sekoi Boruto No Jutsu)
Chakra Cost:15
Description: By gathering energy from the electrical ions in the air, and mixing it with chakra, the user of this technique can create an orb within there hands that, when released, creates a explosion radius of 3ft all around them.
to electrify the water and explode the sharks
then i use
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water. to attack the sharks and my sharks are covered in lightning then I throw 10 lightning rod into each blast then I redirect them back to you then I use after you have fallen in the water
(Raiton:Toruneedo Raitoningu)-Lightning Style:Tornado Lightninig
Descripton:whip of lightning that can branch out when used and doesnt need to flung at opponent to use
but I jump in the air b4 I do the tornado
nope that attack can beat my shark attack so it hits you and as for your own sharks they get kille by my thousands of sharks even if they can regenerate and my sharks rip your body to peices.

and mylightning was hitting you from on top it hits you ^^

*you is dead* :D