Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohiyo Lucky!! I'm Miyuki Suzuki [magister.mimi.suzuki], but you can call me Mimi! I'm a witch from the Majokai!
I'm not new here, but i'd love to tell all of you my story!

Okay, so it starts back in the Witch World, or the Majokai. While I was little, mom and dad were killed in a huge attack on the Majokai. My only relatives alive are my sister, Momoko and my brother, Ryuuzaki. While growing up, me and Momoko started up a band called the 'Mahou Star' with some friends. Unfortunatly, we had another attack on the Majokai, so the current queen, sent me down to earth, to start a new life. I had a hard time fitting in...well, untill I met that special someone (and i'm not going to poke names! ;)) We had a pretty good relationship going..unfortunatly, people of the Majokai go through a weird phase. Like falling in love, and then falling right back out. I was so depressed. Untill, I met the next special someone...(not poking names!) I got married and was living a happy life. But, as always, I ran into somthing to stop it...(I can't tell you what! You'll find out later!) So, I got a divorce, for the sake of that guy. But no matter what, he's always there, protecting me, with all of my wonderful, wonderful friends! I am so glad to have come here. Thank you everyone for protecting me!!
~*Mimi-chan*~

Status
Not open for further replies.