Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hayao Miyazaki is one of the greatest japanese animation directors of all time. Even more he is probably on of the best story-tellers in the last century. How many people here still remember his movies? He was the one that created classics such as Castle in the Sky - Laputa, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Princess Mononoke, and my personal favortie Spirited Away, and many more. I watched the four movies I named movies about 5 years ago, I believe it was during some sort of Cartoon Network promotion, and I was moved. The stories touched my heart. Each movie was simply amazing, too much for words even. The stories were put together so well that it was not only a great childrens film but something anyone of any age could enjoy. I am not shamed to admit that I did cry after the ending of each one. To everyone who has not yet watched this movie and is an anime fan, I HIGHLY suggest you watch one of his movies.

Does anyone else who has watched these classics want to share their opinion? I have never met anyone who truly watched these movies not like them.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All the characters were great. He did a great job in character development throughout the plot.

Shame more people don't respect him. His work is greater than that of Kubo, Kishi, and Oda combined, respectively. He revolutionized anime movies for the world.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's a very good director - the king of Anime, if you ask me. And what's more, he's very anti-technology; he's a big pencil-and-paper guy. He once compared the use of iPads in Japan to public masturbation xd

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Miyazaki's works are something to behold. Most of his movies have high approval ratings. His lowest rated movie was 86%, most movie directors have that as a high point yet it is his low.

The movies have something for everyone so watching it wont be that hard.