Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mistheaven

Mistheaven borders the Strand of the Ancients, a sacred landmark in Tobusekai and home to none. The frigid waters of the Hokubu Ocean clash with the temperate winds that blow from the south, causing the landmark to be engulfed frequently by a light mist.

Since the Adherents of Rot sacked the small village, it's laid silent. Homes long since collapsed due to disrepair, defenses and fortifications torn down in a single night. Not a single soul nor a trace of their presence can be found.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some of them won't understand. Some might hate you for what you've done, some will fear you, and inevitably some will betray you, but know more than anything. The ones that matter, the ones that understand you, not for what you do, but what you are. They'll be waiting on your explanation, so take the time to think everything over, work it all out, and make it appealing and significant because you have a lot to atone for now. In the end, I think he'd say, you can't lead a person, somewhere you haven't been yourself, nor can you force them to follow you to a place they're unfamiliar with. Though trust me when I say he's been where you are staring back in the face of regret. One day, soon and with new clarity, you will finally see this moment in your life as a series of compounding, poor choices. You've sold your soul in search of something, just as he did in search for vengeance. I hope you find it, and it makes you happy. But either way, could you find the time for a parting questionnaire? On a scale from one to zero, are you happy? Because you're on your own from here, so, are you happy? I'm open to suggestions, are you happy? You're everything you hated-... are you happy?

I don't think this is the end of the story, just the start of the next chapter.

Upon entering this new land covered in mist Desmond would be immediately flooded with the memories of the clone he had sent to the capitol. Sado's words stung and caused Desmond to stop in his tracks close his eyes and think to himself; Jecht would keep a watch out for the group whilst the others simply stopped and looked onto Desmond waiting for orders.

"Some of them won't understand." - "They need not understand but just accept the truth..."
"Some might hate you" - "I've known hatred for most of my life..."
"some will fear you" - Desmond would smirk a little "Fear is what I built the Reapers and my reputation on, but if I know my friends they are strong and the strong need not fear a thing..."
"some will betray you" - "As it should be, I expect nothing less that is Yin and Yang..."
"They'll be waiting on your explanation" - "The truth will be their explanation..."
"regret" - Desmond opened his eyes and pulled the stone out of his bag and would stare at it gripping it tightly.
"On a scale from one to zero, are you happy?" - Desmond would smirk a little "Both 1 and 0..."
"Because you're on your own from here, so, are you happy?" - Desmond closed his eyes once more and took in a deep breath "It's safer this way.."
"You're everything you hated-... are you happy?" - "Nothing out of the ordinary then but one difference... I am not my father!"

Due to his past Desmond's mind has been split he hates himself on a constant day to day, his smiles are both real and fake, his actions are to help others and hurt himself, his aim will always be to put his own well being at risk for what he thinks is the betterment of the people he cares for. He has a singular focus and will do almost anything to achieve said focus. Opening his eyes once more he placed the core back into his bag and shook his arms and body as if reading for a fight. Though Sado's words stung they reminded him of what he is doing this for and strengthened his determination.

I'll suffer a thousand deaths in order to keep my people safe. "Jecht help me with a layout" Between their shared vision's the two created and burned into memory the land and its features in case they were pursued. Nodding towards Cynn, Ilya, and Lyss Desmond began to move again with his group not too far behind, the goal was to not stay in one place for long.
-----
Chakra: 2100-5=2095
~Coming from x

~LLM

Reactions: Howard

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from the Hokubu Ocean

As Rebekah's feet finally touch land again, she is greeted by misty winds.

"Okay guys," Rebekah mutters to her summons. "I need to find the nearest settlement."

"Does the human have to tinkle?" Clara giggles.

Rebekah narrows her eyes, "sorry we can't all just pee wherever we want to. But no, that's not the only reason. I have to confirm that these rumors about Grenth are true. He's somewhere over here, in the east. Let's go."

Rebekah finds a nearby town and washes up, eats a little and asks about Grenth, showing some people his sketch. The commoners mentioned a man like that being around these parts, but they actually haven't seen him recently. They mentioned him coming by with his two puppets, carrying coffins on their backs. A sight unforgettable. The officals of the village secretly tracked him till the edge of the landmarks border, to make sure he left in peace. South.

"I guess during our travels, Grenth must've kept moving around..." Rebekah thinks aloud, her summons patiently listening. "We'll keep going south till we hear word of him being active. Though, in the long run, how do I find his exact location..."

Rebekah ran through list upon list inside her head.

"I thought this guy tortured people and left destruction everywhere or something," Clara yawns, leaping up onto Rebekah's shoulder.

"Yeah I thought so to-... wait a minute." Rebekah pauses. "Clara! You're a genius." Rebekah picks Clara up and squeezes her tight.

"What? I am? ... - I mean, yeah I know that-.... why exactly am I a genius?"

"I won't find Grenth... Grenth will find me."

Clara blinks at Rebekah, and so Rebekah further explains. "Surely destruction and death would catch his attention. Despite being rather torturous... the guy actually seeks justice and doesn't like when bad deeds go unpunished."

"Right... so you're saying we should go around killing people and causing chaos to capture his attention?" Clara's eyes twinkle.

"Not exactly..."

Before Rebekah can clarify any further, she starts jogging off. "Let's head south to the next big city I have a plan."

LLM

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This marks the beginning of my mission with the following elements:
  • Convince a neutral party to fight with you ( 3 )
Summary: The clone is continuing northward to explore and claim landmarks in Tobusekai. During his travels, he comes upon a group of religious travelers looking to seek asylum from the Mother Cult to the east. The clone being controlled by Sado's more violent secondary personality reasons that if he can do beneficial deeds like convincing allies to side with his main body which is being controlled by his primary personality, he can convince the dominant personality to allow him more freedom. So he tries to convince them to instead of seeking asylum in the Last Bastion or near the Witchwood Arena maybe they could find shelter in the Lost Shores instead.
Finally making it out of the Sorrow's Heart, Doombringer could feel the last traces of senjutsu slip from his body as his Sage Mode faded leaving him tired and sluggish. He yawned a bit as he walked forward through the light mist that seemed to roll in from the sea, it was a definite change of pace from the muck and mud of the last area he was in. Exploring deeper into the mist he realized that there didn't seem to be anyone about, just a desolate and misty landscape that stretched out onto the sea.
His stoic facade cast a dark shadow behind him as he meandered through the area a bit lost due to losing his extra perception afforded by his Sage Mode and the rolling mist that obscured a bit of his sight. That was when he heard two bickering voices arguing back and forth through the mist to his north, he could feel the frigid winds rush down from the ocean as the voices grew louder.

I told you we'd have been safer seeking asylum behind the wall of the Last Bastion.

A short-haired woman said her face hidden behind a white flowing robe.

You know how hard it is to get through their checkpoints, to seek sanctuary behind their walls is all but impossible especially since what happened last year. They hardly ever accept refugees from the east anymore, too focused on their games, and that stupid arena to care about the spreading plague. There's no safety anymore, our best hope is to go west across the sea. The villages, the shinobi ones, they're our best chance at safety.

A young man, tried to comfort the woman, reiterating why they couldn't seek out shelter in the Last Bastion and that their best course of action was chartering a boat over the ocean. He seemed younger than her, the hood of his white robes hanging down around his neck. The woman lowered her head, she knew he was right, and that saddened her.
Doombringer approached slowly, as he reasoned out how to speak to these people. They obviously weren't affiliated with the Mother Cult, nor were they affiliated with the Witchwood company they were a wholly neutral party seemingly seeking religious freedom. His first thought was to pour honey into their ears and convince them to ally with his creator. That would get him back in his good graces, and might even convince him to loosen that godforsaken seal.
As he moved forward he cleared his throat making his presence known to which the woman looked toward him apprehensively as the young man took a step forward in front of her. The goliath stood a good two feet taller than this boy, who was much smaller and much less defined yet, with fear in his eyes he stood in front of the woman as if to protect her. With the softest fake smile, he had ever shown anyone Doombringer began to speak introducing himself and making these two an offer.
Even Sado's secondary personality was extremely charismatic and was very good with words. He aimed to defuse the situation and sway these people to Sado's cause that way he could show he was helping. If he helped his primary personality to accomplish whatever goals he had, he could get back his own freedom and stop being locked behind that seal.

I couldn't help but overhear your problem, and your plan, what if I told you there was another option.

The boy became defensive, his tone growing protective.

Well, there isn't. We've seen what's become of the east. Our only hope is on the mainland to the west.

Doombringer laughed, cockily his arrogance showing through the facade of fake kindness.

But that's the thing boy, I've brought the west to you. You don't know me, that's understandable and that's okay but you probably know my name or at least the name the world gave me. Tell me, do you know of the Demon, Sado Yasutora.

The short-haired woman gasped slightly as her hood fell back true fear shown on her face.

The young man was quick to continue becoming aggressive.

We've heard of you, and we don't need your help.

The goliath made a clicking sound with his tongue "tsk" "tsk" "tsk."

I see my name precedes me, but allow me just a moment to convince you. I mean you and that beautiful young lady no harm, on the contrary, I offer you both asylum and protection. Not only from the Mother Cult, but the greed and apathy of the Witchwood company and the Last Bastion. Are you lost in their lies? Did you convince yourself "I just don't realize." Their crusade, it's all one vast disguise. They've replaced your freedom with fear, trading so much money for so many lives. Thieves and hypocrites!

Both of them seemed confused at his strange mannerisms and the way he was speaking to them but it started to stir something within. They could tell what he was insinuating, that the Witchwood company and the Last Bastion were as morally corrupt and as devious as the Mother Cult themselves. Two sides to a coin of destruction, and apathy. It wasn't like they didn't agree with him, but what did it matter? It didn't change the fact that they had nowhere to go, and no one to turn to which is why they were trying to escape to the west.
The short-haired woman finally stepped forward as she tried to cut through the tension and the peculiar nature of the man that stood before her. She wanted him to explain what he was trying to say, she wanted him to stop being flowery in his words and say what he meant because unlike the young boy, she thought she knew what he was getting at.
He was trying to rekindle their dreams and hopes, trying to gather their attention and use it. It was manipulation, at least that's what she thought, his smile felt odd, and his demeanor felt fake. However, if he truly was the man he said he was Sado Yasutora, that name had indeed spread this far east. The man who fooled the Shogun, the man who chased away the only world superpower, and who built up a village that spanned larger than any other. She didn't trust him, but, there was merit in giving him a chance to speak.

Get to the point, what does any of that matter?

The Witchwood company is corrupt what of if!? It would have been better than succumbing to the Mother Cult.

Doombringer's inflection raised, even he, the secondary personality liked playing with words.

I see pain, I see need! I see liars and thieves! Abused power with greed but I have hope. I believe. You want to flee? Well, listen to me. I know of a place, that won't forsake you, they'll take you, why go west? The west has arrived, it's thrived, and pushed back the cult. While the Witchwood company sits behind their walls and doors so afraid of war I've taken the Lost Shore. I've progressed east, like a beast. I've taken from the cult and as a result, made a safe haven. The rest of the world was craven-...

The woman interjected again.

You're speaking a lot, but saying nothing at all.

Finally, he broke the act to just speak out right.

Alright, fine, we'll do this the no fun way. Simply put, I am indeed Sado Yasutora. I am the man that alongside my clan fought back the Shogun in the west and I built an empire while the world watched in awe. What I'm saying is, if you join me I can protect you both. I can give you what you're seeking a home, not an asylum where you'd be a refugee, not a sanctuary where you'd be relying on the kindness of strangers to survive but a home where you can build a place for yourself. You can ally yourself with me, and my ilk, my clan, my village, and you can stay here in Tobusekai in the Lost Shores. You don't have to forsake your home, and your world, to flee to a land that might not accept you for who you are, hoping for a better life. I understand that, so take my hand, and I'll show you what this world can be. A place of equality, and sympathy.

The kid, the boy found the courage to interject.

W-...hy should we trust you? You're "the Demon" you're just making a deal.

He would laugh at the kid.

My enemies call me "the Demon" because I protect what I hold dear and I fight relentlessly to keep what's mine. The Shogun, Takauji Ashikaga was a fool who wanted to use his money to buy and sell my people trading his petty stolen funds for the lives of real people. So, yes, to him I am "the Demon" the nightmare that fought back. To you, I'm just a kind stranger offering my hand to aid you. You can become a part of the village I protect, but I'm not forcing you to. You can travel west, you can seek out one of the other villages like Taiyogakure was one. I say was because it's gone now, but mine remains because unlike them I care. Or, you can make a stand against both the Mother Cult and the greed of the Witchwood company and create your own destiny.

The woman spoke again this time more resolute now knowing more about the man who stood before her.

All we have to do is go to the Lost Shores and see this place?

We can leave at any time?

Doombringer spoke with a coy smile and a wink of his eye.

Of course, but I think once you see it, you won't want to go anywhere else.

The woman blushed profusely as she averted her eyes getting a glace at his stature and muscular physique.

I say we give it a chance. No harm in visiting the Lost Shores, especially if Mr. Sado is to be trusted.

The woman said her face still reddened.

Whatever.

The boy replied the group set out back toward the Lost Shores.

Claiming LM
Travel Itinerary 227 > 233 > 236 > 240 > 239
Clone departing 227 @ 7:25 AM ( 06/28/2019 )
227 - 7:25 AM - 8:25 AM
233 - 8:25 AM - 9:25 AM
236 - 9:25 AM - 10:25 AM
240 - 10:25 AM - 11:25 AM
239 - 11:25AM

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Sin arrives in the landmark heading right to the coast. He would stand on the cliff face looking out to the ocean. He tried to focus looking for any signs of chakra but with the southern winds it was hard to see even with his eyes. What ever this light was it couldn't be good. Instead he would take out his mechanical bird and activate it. This would be linked to his vision and hearing allowing him to see what's going on without actually being there and risking his own health. From here he would release the bird to go flying over the ocean to see what was going on:

[Kairosu no unpan hito: Kairos fateweaver]
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/a
Damage: N/A
Description: This is an adaptation of the ninja tech drone seen in the series, though designed in a different way. Instead of being used for offensive purposes, it's used for tracking or scouting missions. This is designed to look like a small hawk so as to blend in to most situations. It is powered by a battery rather than through chakra which helps it go undetected when being used, the one downside to this is doujutsu would be able to recognise it due to it's like of flowing chakra should they see it out in the open. It is made of a light alloy which allows it to fly by flapping it's wings to help it blend in. This small hawk has visual and sound receptors allowing it to see and hear, which is then relayed back to the user through a small devise they fit behind their ear that links this to the user through information in a way similar to chakra sensing ( instead of directly hearing or seeing, it is translated into feedback the user is made aware of, unlike Rinnegan linked Paths or animals). This can fly around while relaying information to the user up to 2 landmarks away allowing them to scout out potential threats for the user. This battery will last for 10 turns of travel in total allowing it to scout and return for short periods at a time. They eyes are similar to that of a hawk in a sense they were designed to be able to zoom in and focus on something in detail with their vision for a clear picture, much like on a modern day camera. Though its made of a metal alloy, the hawk can be destroyed by any B rank and below jutsu.

Only my mechanical bird is leaving this landmark.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With his mechanical bird observing what had just unfolded in the ocean landmark, Sin couldn't believe it. The goddess free, the woman blasted into oblivion and the water turning black. It seemed it was time to step up. Sin would take flight and head over there to see what he could do.

( Furaito no Jutsu ) - Flight Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Description: Through the use of their chakra, the user gains the ability of unsupported flight and levitation. The user moves and maneuvers at his running speed. This can be used upon activation as a means of dodging attacks but afterwards cannot be utilized like such.
Note: This can be used by canon Otsutsuki clan bios, canon bios noted to have flight, and Juubi Jinchuriki bios.

[Leaving LM]

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/hokubu-ocean-257.757191/post-21977202
@Howard

The ship docked and some more passengers loaded onto the ship; this made Desmond a little more anxious due to the people he was tracking. During all the commotion they, however, stayed beneath deck sleeping it would see. The ship would be docked for a good while before setting back off to sea.
-----
Chakra:
Desmond: 872-15=857
D1: 2100-10=1990
D2: 2100-10=1990
D3: 872-15=857
D4: 872-15=857

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/hokubu-ocean-257.757191/post-21977202
@Howard

The ship docked and some more passengers loaded onto the ship; this made Desmond a little more anxious due to the people he was tracking. During all the commotion they, however, stayed beneath deck sleeping it would see. The ship would be docked for a good while before setting back off to sea.
-----
Chakra:
Desmond: 872-15=857
D3: 872-15=857
D4: 872-15=857
It seemed more and more individuals flocked to the safety of the ship before it set sail.

In this time the captain would gather fare, and split it among himself, his crew and the shinobi.

Paying @Pyro NB 2500 kumi for a NW bounty.
Issued by: Merchants and seafaring vessels that want to traverse the Hokubu Ocean ( 257 )
Special Classifications: S-rank, PvP/PvE, Mercenary work
Name(s):
Sea Beasts of Tiamat

Orders: Protect a merchant vessel that travels through the Hokubu Ocean ( 257 )

Wanted For: Protection against the Sea Beasts of Tiamat that plague the Hokubu Ocean.

Bounty: Merchants are willing to offer 2500 kumi to anyone who can make sure they traverse the Hokubu safely.

Special Information: The deadly Hokubu Ocean is still one of the main means of trade among merchants so it is only common sense that it would still be used even in it's decimated and dangerous state. The task is simple, ferry a merchant's vessel and it's crew safely across the Hokubu Ocean. This bounty is a bit different than a normal bounty. It will require you to link @Howard before starting, and attempting, before arriving on the Hokubu Ocean. This is so that he can set up a trial of some sort for you. This could be a massive Kraken, or some other creation but will be extremely difficult to complete and will require a back and forth for at least 3 posts in the Hokubu from each participant and @Howard to create an event worth a 2500 kumi payout.

This bounty affects an entire landmark so it can be done by up to 2 shinobi but cannot be repeated by the same individual.

It can only be attempted by 1 individual at any given time and must be started in a landmark adjacent to the Hokubu Ocean.

When completed relink @Howard for payment

Rendezvous: Any landmark adjacent to the Hokubu Ocean.​

Reactions: Pyro NB

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~LLM
-----
Chakra:
Desmond: 1067-15=
D3: 1067-15=
D4: 1067-15=
Travel:
Hokubo Ocean: 8:32
Gaikotsu Bay: 8:57
Aisu Bay: 9:22
Haunted Forest: 9:27

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming From: Hokubu Ocean.

Additionally, this post contains a mission, using the following Story Element:

Babysit someone much younger than you. (1)​

Summary: After emerging from the Hokubu with a mysterious Child, before anything else, Muramasa ensures the Child's comfort, like any responsible parent/ guardian would.

Touching down on the coast, child in one arm, the other previously occupied with keeping them aloft over the Hokubu, Muramasa took a moment to absorb his surroundings, and get his bearings. The way the coast dipped then rose back into the Hokubu meant he was within spitting distance of the Strand, the northernmost point in Tobusekai, and a place he only knew of thanks to his brief view of Agravain's War Map back in Avalon. Knowing he was most definitely not out of danger just yet, Muramasa reasoned it would be best to find a safe place to lay low with the Child, at least until he knew exactly what the Child was. Nothing about him gave him the impression of anything out of the ordinary. The child was peacefully sleeping within his arms. After a moment he realized that the child must be completely frozen, as he came into this world like any other child; sporting a birthday suit. With his hands quite literally full, Muramasa performed a single Hand Seal, and within a muted poof of smoke, an identical clone of himself appeared.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Handing the Child off to his Clone momentarily, Muramasa took off his sleeve-like mantle, and tied a knot part-way down the length of the piece of clothing. Then, wrapping it around his shoulders, he took the child and nestled him within. For an impromptu solution, it made a particularly effective papoose. Finally, he draped his white-cloak over his shoulders, and pulled it around to his front, swathing the child in bundles of cloth. The final touch involved Muramasa taking the overflow of his Chakra, that naturally leaked from his body, and converted it into a warm, comforting heat. The Touch was not nearly as powerful as the Fist, so the Child, nor anyone who would come into contact with him for that matter, would be harmed. At most they would feel the warm, comforting sensation of a roaring hearth burning within a welcoming home. Though probably unnecessary due to the Child's apparent gifts, being able to communicate mentally with Muramasa for example, he was indeed still a Child, and having children of his own, Muramasa knew just how much the cold bothered them. And they were just mere humans...

(Ninpō: Ritomasu Fōmu) Ninja Art: Litmus Form
Range: Self - Short
Chakra: N/A
Description: A simple technique, with varying applications, Litmus Form takes principles from both of it's related techniques, namely the simplicity of Litmus Finger, and the full body applications of Litmus Fist, and combines them both, to create a full-body application, which is achieved through a very simple method. This technique utilizes the Chakra that naturally leaks from the body [SUP][ ][/SUP], and is what allows Chakra Sensor-types to detect other lifeforms, such as enemy Shinobi, to create an unranked, full body cosmetic. It has been shown that this naturally exuded can be directly manipulated, such as with the "Chakra Suppression Technique", allowing the user to prevent this Chakra from escaping the body, making them virtually invisible to Chakra Sensors. This technique follows a similar principle, allowing the user to passively manipulate this ambient Chakra, moulding it much like they would for a Jutsu, applying both changes to the Shape and Element, giving it a basic "form" as it leaves the body. This however, unlike the aforementioned technique, doesn't make the user invisible to Chakra Sensors, as the Chakra is still "leaving" the users body, simply in another "state". This allows the user to re-purpose this Chakra, for example, allowing them to wreathe themselves in flames, or cloak themselves in an aura of electrical energy, vortex of wind, etc, and other purely cosmetic applications, without any actual Chakra cost, or effort on part of the user, leaving them open to perform other actions without interference. These cosmetics carry no damage, or tangible properties, not from a lack of control or influence from the user, but simply due to them being composed of the "dregs" of one's Chakra Flow, Chakra that would otherwise go unused, making any impact on both the user, other beings, and the world around them, almost entirely negligible.

Note: Can only be taught by Iᴍᴘᴇяғᴇᴄᴛ, and only to those who have learned "(Ninpō: Ritomasu Fingā) Ninja Art: Litmus Finger" and "(Nintaijutsu: Ritomasu Fisuto) Ninja Body Technique: Litmus Fist".

You must be registered for see images

With the Child far more comfortable than before, Muramasa then thought about the best place to take the Child. He could simply take him home, but there was the uncertainty of his abilities, if he had any that went beyond mere communication through dimensions, which was already clearly powerful. There was also the fact that the Child mentioned others who'd come to speak with him, and regardless of whether this was before the Hokubu's corruption or after, it didn't bode well. There may be those who'd seek to use this Child to further their own ends, and in light of recent events, that fear was more than relevant. His next idea was to perhaps take the Child to Avalon, but he had his own personal issues with the Radiants as he currently stood. While Kuwana was raided by the Cultists, mere hours before Tiamat's revival to boot, only Shirou had taken the initiative to immobilize immediately. If he hadn't, the village he'd grown so fond of would have definitely been lost, the Cultists long gone, and threats like Lucien, the self-centered, smooth talking Jashinist would have never been captured, not that it made any difference in the grand scheme. On top of that, Agravain did not make a suitable role model, so even if his disappearance was forgiven, returning to the Radiants would only result in the Child being molded by people like him... No. Not an option. At all. Neither seemed particularly inviting as options, so he decided to do what was best for the moment...

With a nod to his Clone, who couldn't help but let his gaze drift over to the Strand of the Ancients, thinking back on that island he thought he saw, Muramasa began a small, but important journey to the West. The Clone on the other hand, his gaze fixated East, knew his purpose was to inform Musashi that she may as well leave the Children with Jarett Liore, as plans had changed, but couldn't help but believe he knew what he saw on Griff's back, and more importantly it's proximity to the Strand...

Chakra: 2000 -25% (Red Fever) = 1500. -110 (Jutsu used within the Hokubu). -20 then halved (Shadow Clone).

Chakra = 685 for both Muramasa and his Clone.

Muramasa's Leaving the Landmark with the Child.

Reactions: Daemon

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]
  • Defend a city against an onslaught of Sea of Life creatures whilst heavily weakened - (Custom)
Alucard arrived in the Mistheaven from the south-west border of Hero's Rest. The difference in the climate as well as the surroundings were drastic, but most noticeable was the almost unnaturally thick mist that seemed to cover the entire landmark like a dread massive ghost. Maybe the gathered souls from the bone yard where i was before - Alucard thought to himself. He would make his way down to the coast at the far north of the landmark, kicking black rocks on the path he made for himself that would fly into the abyss. He had cloaked himself in his black cape as he walked down by the jagged beaches. His Tenseigan would let him see through the mist with certain clarity. The first city along the coast was visible through the vapour, most clearly a massive lighthouse that could be spotted. After having walked just a few meters next to the water, something could be heard. A sort of roar, with its origin from the ocean. Alucard looked out towards the black sea and saw a mass of mud-like substance travel towards him.

..Well ****..

[Unknown CoT]

(Seimei no Umi) – The Sea of Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 – 60
Damage: 80 – 100
Description: The Sea of Life is the principle and signature skill of all Children of Tiamat; like Tiamat, it is a manifestation of their will and an extension of their own bodies. In essence, the Sea of Life emulates the concept of all life being born from the sea. Unlike the All-Mother, the Children of Tiamat expend considerable chakra when accessing this technique, or its variants. The black mud can be generated from any part of the user’s body and is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. When used the scale of this technique can vary depending on the rank used; at its highest rank it can surpass even that of Water Release: Great Waterfall. Through physical force alone it can overwhelm multiple opponents, carrying immense concussive force. The user is able to release the mud from their body in any shape that they choose, limited only by their imagination and rank. The technique carries with it the Amino-Geis, forcibly converting whoever is caught into a slave of the user. The mud can be blocked or sealed, although it must respect neutrality and damage values. S-Rank applications can be used thrice per battle, once every two turns.

Alucard would transform his sword into a hand-cannon and shoot a bullet from it that carried a grand reserve of molten bismuth. The two semi-liquids would clash and create a massive explosion that would send out a shockwave that spreaded in a rapid omni-directional pattern right across the waves.

(Gōruden'naitomea) - Golden Nightmare
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Description: The Golden Nightmare is a sword made by parts of reinforced steel and liquid bismuth. This makes the sword able to shift in construction and turn into a hand-cannon due to the liquid parts of the construction. It will either start as a sword or a hand cannon at the beginning of an encounter. Both forms gives the user an enhanced passive trait to the bisumaton release, increasing it's damage by +20 and giving it additionally +10 chakra through a designated seal that is passively activated when it's master is either holding the blade/handcannon or has it sheathed. The seal fluctuates bismuth chakra through its masters body constantly and gives them an extremely faint rainbowy aura(which is just for visual effects).

Sword: The sword form is very beautiful with multitudes of colors and shining edges. The edge of the sword is partially liquid bismuth and partially hardened steel. Due the temperature of liquid bismuth the sword will inflict severe burns on contact with skin and cause great pain. It further enhances the swords cutting capability since it can melt away other elements(within reason, but rubbery and bouncy for example) that are in the way of the sharp steel. If placed on the ground with the hilt upwards and the edge planted in the foundation of the ground infront of the user it will release a large portion of liquid bismuth into the ground that will shape into half of a sphere. Using their ability to control the element, the user can then shape the underground sphere into large roots or trees around the battlefield that deals burning damage on touch. These roots can reach long range while the trees(depending on their length) can only reach mid-range. This causes S-rank damage. The trees can spread and create a miniature forest(about 30 meters big and 10 meters tall), entrapping foes. On touch it causes severe burns. While not dealing 80 damage on freeform, the sword can be used for standard kenjutsu techniques with the burning damage added to it. The user can, however, do freeform 80 damage kenjutsu moves but that will consume a moveslot.

Handcannon: The handcannon form of the Golden Nightmare is like the sword, very beautiful and contains the exact same parts as the sword. This handcannon can fire rounds made out of liquid bismuth. On impact, the bullets will not pierce their target but rather splat on the impact surface and spread across it. This causes severe pain and if shot on a limb it will immobilize it the metal is quite heavy. One single shot can spread all across a regular human-sized creature's torso all the way to their back and thus immobilizes their spine.
Regular gun rules apply and only one round can be shot each time-frame.

Note: A bullet and the sword does 80 damage following the S/W of Bisumaton and up to four bullets per match.
Note: Changing form of the sword costs a move-turn and the user must state in the beginning of a battle what form the Golden Nightmare has taken. If not, it's default as a sword.
Note: Can only be used by Skorm
Note: Utilizing the roots/tree application of the sword renders the user incapable of using the sword's other active abilities in the same and next turn.
Note: Firing a bullet, using the sword for an S-rank attack, or creating the roots render the user unable to use Bismuth Techniques above A-rank in the same turn.

This clash would spawn a terrifying amount of chakra signatures underneath the black sea. It was a sleeper army of Children of Tiamat - Alucard would conclude and rushed towards the city as more volleys of the black mud would be hurled towards him and it. Alucard fired several shots from that handcannon and his other one, Skorm's Bow shooting fire bullets that all scorched the black mud and formed fire-work like aftermaths. The raining ashes would die off in the thick fog but it would get warm very quickly creating thunderstorms above the scenery. As he entered the garrison of the city, their guard had already started to mobilize a defense but they desperately needed help from him. He would rush(with the limited mobility he had) outside the houses nearest the water and prepared himself for battle. At this point, several of the creatures had already climbed onto the shore and were only 50 meters away. Perfect for long-range combat. Alucard fired all the remaining bullets from both his guns to erase a handful of the creatures before both his guns would become useless. The fire bullets would create large shockwaves on impact as they were explosive payload. 4-5 of the creatures would be annihilated by each shot.

Skorm’s Bow
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Description: Skorm’s Bow is a heavy-duty modernized high caliber chakra gun with blood/black thorn patterns and a red glowing holster. The gun has two types of rounds it can fire but both of them are purely composed out of lightning chakra. The gun has two different types of rounds that are all loaded in the magazine at all times but cannot be fired more than once per round. The first round is called explosive rounds, dealing 80 damage in total but is split into 40-40 whereas 40 damage is inflicted on contact where the bullet actually lands and the other 40 damage is spread up to mid-range in an omni-directional burst where the bullet ended up. This type of bullet is made up by fire chakra.
The second type of bullet is the armor piercing bullet, consisting of typhoon (or wind if the user cannot use typhoon) chakra it is extremely sharp but also very small. This bullet causes 80 damage and can penetrate up to S rank targets which are neutral to typhoon/wind. Up to forbidden if weak towards wind or typhoon. This bullet will continue through a target unless they carry armor(up to A rank) and hit whatever is behind it as well(directly behind that is and in the bullets trajectory).
Note: Can only be taught by Skorm. Each Bullet can only be utilized 3 times each.

As the bullets ran out there was a delay in offensive action from Alucard as the Tiamat children would start a counter attack. A large volley of the same material as before were hurled towards Alucard and the city but in order to defend it now he had to rely on his broken array of Ninjutsu.

[Several CoT]
(Seimei no Umi) – The Sea of Life (x5)
Chakra: 40 – 60
Damage: 80 – 100
Description: The Sea of Life is the principle and signature skill of all Children of Tiamat; like Tiamat, it is a manifestation of their will and an extension of their own bodies. In essence, the Sea of Life emulates the concept of all life being born from the sea. Unlike the All-Mother, the Children of Tiamat expend considerable chakra when accessing this technique, or its variants. The black mud can be generated from any part of the user’s body and is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. When used the scale of this technique can vary depending on the rank used; at its highest rank it can surpass even that of Water Release: Great Waterfall. Through physical force alone it can overwhelm multiple opponents, carrying immense concussive force. The user is able to release the mud from their body in any shape that they choose, limited only by their imagination and rank. The technique carries with it the Amino-Geis, forcibly converting whoever is caught into a slave of the user. The mud can be blocked or sealed, although it must respect neutrality and damage values. S-Rank applications can be used thrice per battle, once every two turns.

With a single handseal, Alucard would have his Golden Nightmare pulsate through him and enhance the technique he was about to use in order to try and tackle the onslaught of black mud that came towards them.

..Sea of Life vs Sea of Gods.. Hehe.

(Bisumaton: Kamigami no umi | Bismuth release: Sea of gods) (x5)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 10-40(20) + 10
Damage: 20-80(60) + 20
Description: Sea of gods is a multi-ranked technique that serves as the basic, jack-of-all-trades technique of the bismuth release. It can be created from existing sources(earth) or from the user directly. Depending on how much chakra he/she spends it amps the technique further and thus produces more liquid bismuth. The force of the torrent of the liquid metal will also become greater the more chakra is spent into the technique. But even so, small amounts of liquid bismuth may be enough for some occasions too. Through this technique, the user will be able to shape the land infront of them and create small or large torrents of the liquid bismuth, create a huge "sea" of the molten metal right under their targets or manipulate pre-existing liquid bismuth to form into huge hands or small flying liquid bullets. Even though the possibilities are essentially endless, the bismuth will stay on the field until destroyed and does not require chakra to stay on the field. However, since the release is indeed liquid it cannot maintain any lasting functional structures unless chakra is used to sustain the releases state. Sort of like water which can be formed into a dragon but needs chakra to sustain its form in such case. D, C and B ranks can be used indefinitely while B-ranks will require one handseal; Hare. A rank variation can be used up to 4 times, but will start to require two handseals; Hare - Ox. S-rank variation requires three handseals; Hare - Ox - Rabbit - and can be used up to 3 times per battle.

Note: B-ranks require a single handseal, A ranks two handseals and S rank three handseals.
Note: A rank version can be used 4 times per battle, S rank 3.
Note: No Bismuth Above A-rank after using S-rank version.

The techniques clash would make a seemingly permanent change towards the weather as a massive shockwave of heat would pulsate through the area. This caused the raging thunder to become so dense that natural lightning would be striking down at random high spots at a great rate. This was to Alucards advangage as bolts would sometimes hit the sea and kill off a few CoT's that were in the outskirts of the battle range.

The gods are with us, friends.

Alucard looked towards the helpless guards who all retreated as he spoke and abandoned their posts to instead take the civilians out of the city for an evacuation. Alucard stood tall as he removed his yellow-tinted glasses and put them in his pocket. His shining eyes would beam out at the ocean. His stance was greeted by the enemy leader, revealing themselves on a large boulder by the shore. Not speaking, but instead revealing their absolute intent of death by unleashing a technique that was far superiour any technique that Alucard could at his current state even hope to conjure up. A massive black haze travelled throughout its crooked mouth that seemed to scorch all the rocks and between Alucard and it.

(Heiruzu) – Vile Haze
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 60
Damage: 120
Description: A technique cast on Sea of Life material currently on the battlefield, or from the user’s own mouth. The technique essentially converts Sea of Life material, in its mud state in either the user’s body or in the surrounding environment, into a toxic black vapor. The black smog, when produced from the user’s body, will fill an area mid-range around them. When used from Sea of Life material, the smog will form in a one range-radius larger than the applied quantity; for example, if the user uses this on a pool of Sea of Life that is short-range in radius, the vapor will fill an area equivalent to mid-range. The toxic vapor is remarkably hot, capable of melting solid matter although it cannot harm the user or their Sea of Life familiars in any way. It is extremely hazardous to living things not currently influenced by the Sea of Life, meaning other Children of Tiamat are immune to the effects of this technique. Vile Haze also does not carry with it the intrinsic properties of the Amino-Geis. This technique can be used three times per battle.

Judging by the quality of chakra, Alucard could only do one thing at this point except escaping. And that was to utilise his ninja tool, the absorption arm.

( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm
Chakra: N/A ( 40 chakra per use )
Description: A cyborg attachment to the user's body, the user has a robotic limb that allows for him to create spheres of energy that are capable of absorbing chakra up to S rank level. These spheres are capable of dealing brute force on impact as well, growing to large heights, up to 4 meters in radius. Starting at roughly rasengan size, these spheres grow proportionally to the size of the technique absorbed. Normal Ninja are able to make use of one of these devices via specialized gloves that allow them to absorb 1 Ninjutsu per turn up to S rank while Cyborgs have these attachments and are able to absorb up to Forbidden powered attacks and 1 from each arm per turn.
Note: Can be used a max of 3 times for Ninja and 5 for Custom Cyborgs.
Note: Cyborg can have up to 2 Absorption Arms.

Through a cybergenic gauntlet, Alucard would create a large sphere that would grow in size from that of a football into a 4 meter large sphere, effectively vacuum cleaning the black mist that was consuming everything in its path. What was interesting was that it had zero effect against other CoT creatures whatsoever. Or atleast they seemed unhinged. Alucard needed a plan at this point. His strongest techniques currently were able to only neutralize the techniques his enemies seemingly rather easily volleyed against him.

The situation looks just like this damned weather.. Quite bleak..

Through the harsh conditions, Alucard would have to conjure up an idea on how to defeat the armada of CoT's. Alucard would have to be patient and simply absorb techniques that came towards him or use his molten metal to deflect them as previously. All the time the enemy grew closer, 20 of them remained now all on land but not close enough yet. Alucard waited until the right moment. He only had one shot at his strategy and when the time finally came, he would execute the most powerful combo move he could currently create. He would pierce his Golden Nightmare sword(now transformed back) into the ground while simultaneously using his Kote to summon a technique that was currently unavailable to him. The Oath to Order.
Upon pushing Golden Nightmare into the ground, it would create a forest of trees made out of molten metal. However, through the sword, Oath to Order would activate and spread alongside the swords roots and cover their surface. It was two techniques squashed into one. It was his only hope at this point and as he saw a multitude CoT's approaching from the sea they had entered a battle mode upon which summoning external limbs capable of causing major damage. Some of the soldiers that had returned would fall victims to these arms and be literally torn apart.

It's time to end this now.

The combo was completed.

(Gōruden'naitomea) - Golden Nightmare
Type: Weapon
Description: The Golden Nightmare is a sword made by parts of reinforced steel and liquid bismuth. This makes the sword able to shift in construction and turn into a hand-cannon due to the liquid parts of the construction. It will either start as a sword or a hand cannon at the beginning of an encounter. Both forms gives the user an enhanced passive trait to the bisumaton release, increasing it's damage by +20 and giving it additionally +10 chakra through a designated seal that is passively activated when it's master is either holding the blade/handcannon or has it sheathed. The seal fluctuates bismuth chakra through its masters body constantly and gives them an extremely faint rainbowy aura(which is just for visual effects).

Sword: The sword form is very beautiful with multitudes of colors and shining edges. The edge of the sword is partially liquid bismuth and partially hardened steel. Due the temperature of liquid bismuth the sword will inflict severe burns on contact with skin and cause great pain. It further enhances the swords cutting capability since it can melt away other elements(within reason, but rubbery and bouncy for example) that are in the way of the sharp steel. If placed on the ground with the hilt upwards and the edge planted in the foundation of the ground infront of the user it will release a large portion of liquid bismuth into the ground that will shape into half of a sphere. Using their ability to control the element, the user can then shape the underground sphere into large roots or trees around the battlefield that deals burning damage on touch. These roots can reach long range while the trees(depending on their length) can only reach mid-range. This causes S-rank damage. The trees can spread and create a miniature forest(about 30 meters big and 10 meters tall), entrapping foes. On touch it causes severe burns. While not dealing 80 damage on freeform, the sword can be used for standard kenjutsu techniques with the burning damage added to it. The user can, however, do freeform 80 damage kenjutsu moves but that will consume a moveslot.

Handcannon: The handcannon form of the Golden Nightmare is like the sword, very beautiful and contains the exact same parts as the sword. This handcannon can fire rounds made out of liquid bismuth. On impact, the bullets will not pierce their target but rather splat on the impact surface and spread across it. This causes severe pain and if shot on a limb it will immobilize it the metal is quite heavy. One single shot can spread all across a regular human-sized creature's torso all the way to their back and thus immobilizes their spine.
Regular gun rules apply and only one round can be shot each time-frame.

Note: A bullet and the sword does 80 damage following the S/W of Bisumaton and up to four bullets per match.
Note: Changing form of the sword costs a move-turn and the user must state in the beginning of a battle what form the Golden Nightmare has taken. If not, it's default as a sword.
Note: Can only be used by Skorm
Note: Utilizing the roots/tree application of the sword renders the user incapable of using the sword's other active abilities in the same and next turn.
Note: Firing a bullet, using the sword for an S-rank attack, or creating the roots render the user unable to use Bismuth Techniques above A-rank in the same turn.

( Kote ) - Gauntlet
Description: The Shinobi Gauntlet (忍小手, Shinobigote), often shortened to just Gauntlet (小手, Kote), is a scientific ninja tool that is worn on the forearm. The Gauntlet was developed as a way to allow anyone to use complicated jutsu without the need for training or the requisite skills.To use, Scroll Cartridges that have had jutsu sealed into them are loaded into the Gauntlet's chamber. At first appearing as a normal sealing scroll, upon absorbing a technique it shrinks down to the size similar to a real bullet and can then be loaded into a tool to be activated later. When a nature transformation technique is activated from a Scroll Cartridge, the user make a unique single handed hand seal corresponding to the intended jutsu's nature using the hand of the arm that the Gauntlet is worn on. This causes the Gauntlet to release the jutsu from its Scroll Cartridge, firing it wherever the Gauntlet is aimed. Because the Gauntlet's jutsu require no chakra to perform, the user can gain an advantage in battle by releasing what would normally be chakra-taxing techniques in quick succession.
Note: Academy Student to Genin Ninja can have up to Forbidden ranks sealed, done in either battle, training, or the Ninja World. Chunin can have up to S ranks and Jounin and up ninja can have A ranks and below sealed within a Kote.
Note: Only up to 3 Kotes can be owned, counting collectively as a single Tool slot.
Note: Only Basic Ninjutsu, Elemental Ninjutsu (Basic, Custom, and listed Advanced Elements), and non Fuuinjutsu based Advanced Ninjutsu fields can be sealed ( and these often must be approved for your bio, thus isn't a blanket over all techniques of these fields ). Modes and similar cannot be sealed as well.

(Jinton: Chūmon suru chikai | Dust Release: Oath to Order)
Chakra: 30/40(-10/15 turn)(30) + 10
Damage: 60/80(80) + 20
Description: Oath to orde is a simple technique which combines dust release and advances chakra manipulation. The user touches any object they want to affect or weaves three seals to affect an object up to mid-range away from them this coating will originate from the users body and spread its way towards/around the object the user wants to use this technique on. The technique infuses a chosen object(as long as it has a physical structure, such as a solid or liquid, summonings, clones and the user themselves cannot) and coat it with a 3D barrier, only a mm thick. This barrier will disintigrate anything it touches and deal massive amount of damage following the S/W of dust release. This barrier can only coat one object at a time or if S-rank version is used, two objects can be coated at the same time but each coating will be of A-rank. The user can send additional chakra passively to fuel the technique, making it last longer at the cost of their chakra reserves.

Note: A-rank variation can only be used four times per battle while S-rank version can only be used twice.
Note: Requires a cooldown of two turns after usage for S-rank version but only one turn for A-rank version.
Note: Can only be taught by Skorm.

One by one they were consumed. The sea of Life turned into a sea of death as the coating and heat would erase and eradicate their bodies, no matter how much they tried to heal themselves. The leader would be struck by two tree branches through its head and though it roared in a scream that seemed like making the previous moments of the battle feel like an absolute silence, it would also quiet down as it fell to the ground, now covered with molten metal that would burn the remains of the enemies and carry their bodies back to the sea. Alucard stood on the same spot, he hadn't moved since he had formed the line with the guardsmen. Only a handful remained but it was enough for him to gain fame across the landmark for his efforts. With another carnage prevented, Alucard would continue east following the coastline. Keeping a watchful eye on the horizon.

LLM.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from #228, Heroes Rest.

Additionally, this post contains a mission, using the following Custom Story Element:

Protect the Refugees of Mistheaven. (5)​

Summary: Does the infamous cutthroat Spider have a soft spot? On the Northern shores of Tobusekai is Mistheaven, a sanctuary for refugees that once sought shelter from invading cultists. For a time, after the cult's apparent demise, the flow of refugees seemed to stop. But now that Phetra's army has invaded the lands of Tobusekai the flow of refugees has been unleashed at an unprecedented level. Reinforce the land, provide them with food, and fight off any threats that might lurk in the shadows.

The sun was already setting over in the west as Emiya crossed the border that separated the region containing the village Mistheaven from the rest of Tobusekai. An ominous red tinge to the horizon gave the landmark an overwhelming aura of dread and despair as he continued his expedition through Tobusekai's cursed lands, though whether this was an omen of what was to come, or merely a natural phenomena that occurred as a result of the pollution of the Hokubu's waters giving the mist a crimson hue, Emiya did not know. What he did know was that he would arrive at the apparent haven for refugees within the hour, that gnawing feeling causing him to hasten his step somewhat. Spider had directed him to this place for a reason, but regardless of the merchant's reasons, they were people in need, and that's all that mattered. Unlike Last Bastion, these people had almost nothing in the way of defenses, or at least any that would matter against massive hordes of undead, or the monstrosities borne of Tiamat's presence and corruption. Within 20 - 30 mins of arrival within the region, although the sun was far beyond the horizon now, there was still an odd reddish hued light spilling over into the skies above Mistheaven, and now Emiya was certain that earlier feeling was not simply a fluke. Something war wrong. Taking off at a full dash, he made a beeline for the coast, and after cresting over distant hills once or twice, he eventually saw the refuge and source of the red light; torches ablaze from mounted watch towers all around the outskirts of the village. While clearly ramshackle, and hastily thrown together, it showed someone was doing something regarding defense against the undead. Speaking of which, off in the distance Emiya could make out two distinct groups headed for Mistheaven, the one in front clearly being chased by the group behind them. At first glance it appeared to be a group of people being pursued by a large contingent of skeletons, and they were gaining on them fast. Looking back over to Mistheaven there were people standing at the ready, but none so bold as to head out to meet them. They would probably do their best to defend the settlement, but couldn't risk charging out to meet the undead. The worst part was that, despite the refuge practically abandoning people on their doorstep, he couldn't blame them for doing what was best for the majority. It was the most cold, logical thing to do, a tactic Kiritsugu would support wholeheartedly. They had probably had their fair share of death by doing just such heroic actions. Thankfully, at least for the moment, they didn't have to suffer the pain of their choice, for a Hero of Justice had arrived. One who strived to achieve happiness for all, not just the majority. So with a flash of radiant azure energy, Emiya drew his bow and got to work, not for the Spider, but himself and those he considered his charges.

(Kingusugureivu ♕ Busōko) Kingsglaive ♔ Armiger Arsenal
Type: Supplementary/ Offensive/ Defensive
Range: Short (Portal Creation/ Orbit) Short - Long (Projectile)
Chakra: 20 (Activation) 5 (Per Turn Active)
Damage: 5 - 40 (Depending on the severity of an injury)
Description: The user starts by performing the Seal of Confrontation, drawing blood, channeling Chakra into their hand(s) and performs the Summoning Jutsu for a "Pact" they have with a distant, isolate Land engulfed in boundless armaments. However, instead of Summoning the weapons themselves, the user creates small Space/ Time Portals (similar to the kind formed in "(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop"), after which they use Shape Manipulation to mould the shape of these portals, making their general shape identical to that of the weapon the user wishes to Summon. This is done due to the sheer scope of the available arsenal, requiring the user to shape the portal to take the same shape as the visualized weapon, with only that weapon capable of "fitting" through that portal, like cutting a key for a lock. Since these portals are composed entirely of the user's Chakra, they are practically weightless, and their positioning can be controlled by the user at will, allowing the user complete control over their "arsenal" in this state. The number of Portals the user can maintain at any given time is limited to a max of 8, with the user able to freely manipulate the number of portals active at no additional cost. Because of it's massive scope, the user can draw from a virtually infinite arsenal, summoning different styles of weapons from the same type of weapon (For example, in regards to summoning a sword, one has options such as a long-sword, broadsword, rapier, falchion, katana, ninjato, etc, for this one type of weapon, with this example applying to all forms of weapon types). Once the user has selected and summoned their weapons, and have their "arsenal" orbiting their person, they can start to utilize these weapons in combat. Once the portals are directly interacted with, the corresponding weapon is automatically pulled through whether that's into the user's hand, or to deflect incoming projectiles, etc. In the case of the user directly wielding the weapon, this allows them to use the weapon as though they were physically carrying and transporting it, however, as soon as the weapons leave the user's hand/ control, or leave a Short Range radius of the user, the Summoning is immediately undone, reverts the weapon to it's previous state, and returns to orbiting the user with the rest of their arsenal. The only exceptions to this rule are projectiles utilized by ranged weaponry, for example arrows fired from a bow, which are naturally unaffected by this limited range. Finally the user can change the weapons they have with this technique by "visualizing" a different weapon and moulding the portal to fit that weapon, allowing them to switch between various weapons for radical changes in their combat style, however this can only be done on weapons that are not being directly interacted with.

Note: This Jutsu can remain active so long as the user has the Chakra to sustain it. Once deactivated, this technique cannot be used for 2 turns.
Note: Can only be taught by Iᴍᴘᴇяғᴇᴄᴛ.

With his bow in hand and at the ready, Emiya then utilized another of his unique Magecrafts, channeling Chakra into the weapon, and reinforcing a solid aspect of it's design; in his bow's case, the weapons frame and string were strengthened even more so than the metal material would normally allow, increasing the amount of force required to even fire the weapon, but in turn giving his shots even more strength. As he looked out over the fields, noticing the sheer numbers bearing down upon Mistheaven, easily in mid double digits, if not more, he couldn't take things lightly. Even if this incoming group of people managed to make it to the refuge, if it was overrun by undead it would have all been for nothing. There was a risk it would hit the innocents caught between the two, but it was a calculated one that would need to be made. Pulling back on his bow's string with enough force to cause veins to rise to the surface of his skin, his arms violently shaking as he zealously held his stance, Emiya then gathered and channeled Lightning Release Chakra into the nocked arrow, giving off a crimson light that rivaled even the deepest depths of the Hokubu's scarlet waves. Taking aim at the invading force of undead, he then quickly rose his arms, and shot the arrow into the air, causing a visible distortion in the air in front of his bow, while the arrow itself left a crimson streak as the projectile tore through the sky in the direction of the skeleton battalion. As it reached the apex of it's trajectory, the projectile seemed to halt, suspended in the air as it began emitting countless sparkles, the site itself while quite beautiful was then betrayed by the effect to follow. Countless copies of the original arrow began raining from the sky, each one infused with a small amount of the Chakra fired with the original projectile, and each with the inherent trait of violently exploding with the force akin to an explosive tag upon hitting it's mark. While individually the damage was a paltry, together the effect was akin to a carpet bombing, tearing the land, and the undead marching across it asunder with a terrifyingly large explosion reaching hundreds of feet into the sky. Naturally his aim was perfect, and it caught the most undead possible, without harming the fleeing refugees. The calculated risk was that, had they stopped running to view the arrow and resulting attack, they would have most likely been caught in the blast. Thankfully their fight or flight responses were in full flight mode, the arrow not even registering to them until after it had already landed.

(Hokyō) Reinforcement
Type: Supplementary/ Offensive
Range: Short - Long (Depending on weapon)
Chakra: 20 - 30 (or 15, -5 per additional turn)
Damage: 40 - 60 (or +1 Rank or +20)
Description: Reinforcement is a simple Ninjutsu technique that utilizes the boundless potential of Raw Chakra to "Reinforce" the conceptual design of a weapon or tool. Similar to techniques that utilize Raw Chakra to increase the durability of a weapon to facilitate higher damage upon a target than a regular freeform strike would, the user Channels Chakra into their chosen weapon. The user is not exclusively increasing the durability of their chosen weapon however, rather they are "reinforcing" it by enhancing an aspect of it that helps it better achieve it's function. For example, the user could increase a weapon's sharpness to achieve a better cut, or it's air resistance to perform a quicker, cleaner cut, or increase the hardness of a blunt weapon to facilitate a harder impact. In other words there are many avenues one can take to Reinforce a weapon or tool, and it is down to the user to decide how to achieve it.

Because of it's open nature, this technique has two applications. The first utilizes the "Reinforced" aspect to perform a single attack with the chosen weapon, is equivalent to B-Rank in strength and cost, and is naturally confined by the inherent nature of the weapon itself, such as its reach, and thus range. The user can push their reinforcement a step further for this application, achieving an A-Rank usage, with the associated costs, damage, etc, but can be performed a max of 4 times per battle, and cannot be used again for at least 1 turn. The second is for a supplementary boost to existing techniques that utilize weapons. This allows the user's weapon to instead gain a +1 Rank or +20 damage boost for up to 4 turns due to the reinforcement, provided they pay an additional 5 Chakra per every following turn. This application is C-Rank in regards to cost, and again is naturally confined by the technique performed through the user's weapon. Finally, once this application ends, the user can't perform it again for at least 2 turns.

(Raiton: Kossetsu Risō) Lightning Release: Fractured Ideals
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user starts by performing a sequence of two Handseals, Snake → Horse gathering a large quantity of Lightning Release Chakra, and infusing it into a projectile, such as a bolt for a crossbow. As they infuse their Chakra into the projectile, they become completely shrouded in a heavy aura of reddish-purple lightning. The user then takes aim, either into the air, or at a target before them, depending on how they wish to utilize this Jutsu, as there are two different, but conceptually identical usages for this Jutsu.

The first is for enemies that generally have some semblance of distance from the user. By aiming into the air, the user then fires their projectile into the air in an arc, aiming to hit the target on the descent of their projectile's arc. Once the projectile reaches a certain distance from the user, Mid-Range or beyond, the Chakra infused into the projectile "activates", forcefully shattering the fired projectile into numerous pieces, all carrying their own equivalent portion of the projectiles Chakra. Each fragment of the projectile then instinctively moulds the Chakra into the form of the original projectile, effectively creating a barrage of dozens of lightning-based projectiles formed from the scattered remnants of the original projectile. As the barrage of Chakra projectiles descends upon the target, the effect for each individual projectile is equivalent to that of an explosive tag, as when they hit the ground, surface, object, target, etc, they release the Chakra constituting the form of the Chakra projectiles in the form of of a concussive blast (Roughly 2m radius around the point of impact), individually dealing small amounts of impact-based, kinetic damage to the target which combines to create one, singular explosion, engulfing the surrounding area (Roughly 15m radius around the target).

The second application is similar to a certain degree, but is utilized for close quarters engagements, allowing range/ projectile fighters, who are generally susceptible to attacks in close range, due to their weapons being more inclined towards distant targets, to defend themselves. Instead of aiming into the air/ at the sky, the user aims directly at their target, and fires. Upon being loosed, the Lightning Release Chakra contained within the projectile automatically initiates both the fragmentation and shaping aspects of this technique, causing the lightning projectiles to be shot off in a cone towards the target direction. Due to not having travelled as far, or gained as much speed or force due to the descending arc found in the former usage, this usage lacks any of the concussive force found in it, and instead, the projectiles pierce through the target, shredding and embedding themselves within the their body. Once the projectiles have embedded themselves within a target, after 1 turn, the Lightning Release that constitutes the projectiles themselves dissipates, leaving behind open wounds within living targets, or cavities in solid surfaces they plant themselves within, potentially leaving fresh lacerations in their place.

Note: Can be used a max of 3 times per battle, and the user must wait 2 turns between each usage.
Note: Can only be taught by Iᴍᴘᴇяғᴇᴄᴛ.

And yet despite his perfect aim, there were still a number of undead left unaffected by the attack, a testament to just how many there truly were. About a dozen and a half remained, barreling down on the refuge, and it's hopefully soon-to-be-welcomed new residents, so Shirō couldn't celebrate victory quite yet. His job wouldn't be done until, at the very least, every single person was safe from this assault, so he began giving chase. Thankfully Emiya was far faster than both the undead, and the people they were chasing, so catching up to the two was easy, as one seemed tired from a frantic attempt at fleeing, while the other was comprised of bones and ragged cloth, and seemed built for predation hunting, the persistent method of never stopping, or slowing, and constantly pursuing their prey until eventually fatigue forces them to give up. It seemed as though the group of people aiming for Mistheaven were arriving at such a state, their movements sluggish and harrowed from however long their journey had been to get here. Some were assisting elderly, while others were weighed down with wailing infants and children, and every last one held a shared fear; maybe they couldn't make it. After all this, they would only be met with the sight of their safe haven, only to fail at the last hurdle. Gaining on them with the feverish speed of one driven by sheer compulsion to do good, Emiya eventually made it to the back line of the undead, at which point he gave a little extra effort, and leapt over the shambling horde, landing between them, and the innocents, crying out as he did so;

"Don't stop, you're almost there!! I've got you covered, so go!!"

While cliched, and more than a little cheesy, Emiya spoke the truth. He would defend these people with every ounce of strength he could muster. Though it was hardly enough to contend with a Voidlord and self-proclaimed manifestation of War itself, he felt confident in his ability to kill that which was already dead.Letting go of his bow, the weapon immediately vanished into nothingness, leaving only the faintest outline of a translucent form where it once was. And with a brief shift in that same space, Emiya then grasped the outline of that space, summoning forth a pair of dual blades. While his archery was the far more destructive, and powerful option amongst his arsenal, he'd done enough damage to the land for one day, so instead Emiya began his frontal assault on the skeletons, blades at the ready for what was to come.

Surprisingly nimble, the skeletons however lacked any complex movements, only able to make sweeping, generalized attacks which could be avoided relatively easily. The true difficulty came from simply how many could swarm him at once, making every movement count. From one hollowed human corpse to the next, Emiya swiped at them with all the dexterity and strength afforded to him by his training in the Land of Iron, his swift strikes easily able to overpower, and aim for vital spots on the undead, such as their exposed spinal columns, which, once obliterated, caused the undead to collapse to the ground like puppets who'd had their strings cut. Within mere minuets Emiya had dispatched what remained of the skeleton horde that had been advancing towards Mistheaven, and began making his way towards the refuge himself.

Expecting a victorious cheer upon his arrival, instead he found himself approaching armed guards, weapons still drawn, with glaring scowls staring daggers through his very core. While they did not prevent his entry, Emiya got the distinct impression he had somehow angered the good people defending Mistheaven by doing their job for them. As he walked through the streets of the refuge, the entire settlement had a distinct "shanty town" vibe. Unlike Veskals, which clearly started as a reputable city then fell to disarray, disrepair, and the seedy, dark side of trade in the East, this place was more akin to a settlement that arose out of need for shelter, then evolved into a larger microcosm of the ramshackle phenomena. As he arrived at the refuge's center, only identifiable as it was indeed an equal distance from all outskirts of the haven, and had branches that all lead here, he was met with the sight of a dozen or so people huddled, gasping for breath, surrounded by countless others all dressed in a similarly disheveled fashion. As he approached those whose clothes were not quite as dirty, marking them as the people he'd saved, and had just arrived, thanked him for his intervention. Conversely, every single other person present met Emiya's gaze with that same cold, steely look, as though he'd offended them. One man, clearly dressed more for combat than comfort was still engaged in conversation with one of the newcomers, pad of paper in hand clearly taking notes, though of what Emiya had no clue. Seeing as he was the only one not regarding Shirō with palpable contempt, and more importantly seemed to be some form of authority figure, he reasoned he was the best person to talk to about the situation in Mistheaven.

Despite his clear arrival, the unknown man didn't even acknowledge Emiya at first, still engaged in talks with what appeared to be a father of one of the huddled group. The topics of discussion ranged from undead movements, to supplies they had, to the statement that they had to ditch almost all of them on the way here, to which the man, who introduced himself as Marius, stated that wasn't an issue, and that if he could give them a rough idea of where they had left their supplies, he would endeavor to see them claimed, provided they weren't too far away. Though he was eager to help, Emiya could see this Marius seemed to have a good idea of how to run things, and thus his discussion was one the Hero didn't want to interrupt. Instead he simply took the time to scan the area for anyone else who might be able to give him answers, however despite the occasional armed person, none seemed as influential as the man before him currently engaged. He was also the only one not seemingly determined to see Emiya burst into flames through sheer force of will, and gaze alone. After several more minutes of virtually eavesdropping, Marius finally addressed Emiya, though not taking his attention from his notes.

"So I take it you're the one we should thank for that wonderful fireworks display then?"

His tone was dry and dismissive, and while it didn't seem actively hostile, his words made Emiya second guess he was about to receive praise for his actions.

"I... Yeah, I am. Is there something wrong with that? I get the feeling I'm not exactly welcome here with the way everyone's staring at me.
Did I do something wrong?"

"Well, if you consider endangering every life here as a wrongdoing, then yeah, I would say so."

"Endangeri-What are you talking about? It might have been a bit on the heavy side, but those people were in trouble.
I'm a good enough shot to not aim at a populated area, if that's what you're afraid of."

"And I'm sure those people are thankful from the bottom of their hearts that you saved their lives, but how do you suppose they'll react when your little stunt attracts more of those things this way?"

"What are you-...?"

"Listen, kid, I know your heart was in the right place, but that attack is bound to bring more of them. Pretty sure they could have seen that attack all the way over in Veskal's Exchange, and the last thing we need is every damn one of those things between here and there marching on our doorstep. It's hard enough as it is trying to manage everyone's fear and anxiety over the dead walking around without you giving them a big bright sign telling them exactly where we are."

"I see your point, but I couldn't just stand back and do nothing.
They were in trouble, I had to do something."

"So you're on of those kinds of people then... Well kid, let me give you some solid advice. Next time? Leave well enough alone. Let nature run it's course. If those people couldn't make it here on their own steam, how are they supposed to pull their weight around here to help keep things going? Better they be given a swift, clean end than the one that waits for them here."

"How can you say that?!"

"Don't misunderstand me kid. I'm happy that we don't have to dig more graves for people who couldn't make it. I'm sick of it, but I ran out of tears when I had to bury those closest to me when the ocean spat out monsters I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams. I'm happy for you, that you got to save some people, and that makes you feel good, but what'll you do when these extra mouths that now need feeding mean the rest of us have to go that much hungrier? We don't exactly get much in the way of help out here, or help that matters if I'm being honest.

There's more than enough wannabe heroes around these parts willing to swoop in and kill some monsters in a flashy display flaunting their godly powers so they can bathe in admiration, then leave to go chase their next high. But who sticks around to see that our trade routes are reestablished, and kept safe from the monsters smart enough to stay away from the villages? How many heroes do you suppose are willing to spend as long as it takes to hunt down every last one of them so we can sleep sound in our beds at night? How many people like you have the resources on them to justify bringing more people into a glorified slum that's already taken in way more than it was ever intended to allow?

As cruel as it may sound to you hero types, we have to do everything we can to survive out here. I don't imagine you have much trouble living out here since you can clearly defend yourself, but not everyone's so lucky to be born with the power to bend the world around them and use that against every monstrosity that crosses their path. So the rest of us make do, however we can."

Emiya was at a loss for words. In just a few short moments his heroics were called into question with logic that, while completely wrong according Emiya's ideals, had some points he couldn't help but acknowledge. Emiya's display was needlessly flashy, and in performing it had very likely endangered Mistheaven far more than it already was given it's isolated location. And in saving those lives, he may very well have doomed the entire village to starvation that much quicker. But Emiya wasn't the kind of person to take criticism lying down. His ideals were ironclad, and he would fix this, regardless of what it took.

"You may be correct... But that doesn't make it right. I will never turn away someone in need, it goes against everything I stand for. I will fix this, whether you believe in me or not. And I won't let others suffer because of my choices either. I'll make things right. I'll show you it wasn't a mistake to save those people."

Marius' face showed a clear and distinct expression of being taken aback, though he remained his distant composure.

"Then you're crazier than I gave you credit for, kid. Consider me a skeptic, but a hopeful one."

While they had been conversing, Marius had called a number of guards over, and was now issuing orders. From changing guards shifts, and their patrol patterns corresponding to the information these new refugees had brought with them, focusing on areas where the undead's numbers might be more likely to attack from, especially after a certain someone gave them a big bright light to follow, to the general vicinity where they can find a number of supplies and personal effects that can be reclaimed once day breaks, and the undead will be less threatening, Emiya couldn't help but be thankful that Mistheaven had such a defender. While his words were abrasive, they came from experience, something Emiya lacked in this area. So he took the words to heart, even if his actions would inveterately reject them.

Seeing as he supposedly held "godly powers", and a desire to make things right, he offered his services to Mistheaven for the immediate future. At the very least he could clean up his own mess, and be more subtle as he defended Mistheaven from any undead shambling their way towards the coast in search for the source of that light. In the long term, he promised to try and help as best he could with supplies, whether it was food, clothing, medical supplies, anything that could be spared in these times, he would see it brought to the refuge. Once again his claims were met with skepticism, how could one man promise to do so much given the state of the world, and especially Tobusekai in it's current state. Simply acquiring such resources was hard enough, but getting them here was another story entirely. Trade routes had been abandoned, shipping via the ocean was hazardous given the state of the Hokubu, and so on. This time it was Emiya's turn to behave incredulously, stating he was able to bend reality to his whims. If he couldn't pull some food, clothes and medicine through Space-Time, why was the point in living? Thankfully this got a chuckle from the stoic figure, to which Emiya gave a smile in return. As the two made more light conversation, Emiya noticed how the glares from the residents had dulled to a hungering daze, most likely due to Marius' warming demeanor. As suspected, they weren't actively hostile, simply overburdened with the reality of losing their homes, their loved ones, and maybe soon, their lives. Unless something changed, the latter was almost assured. Marius, while thankful for the young man's insistence to remain, had other duties that needed his attention, to which Emiya understood completely, and left with a nod, heading back out towards the outskirts of Mistheaven.

Though he wasn't particularly trusted by the defenders holding the line, Emiya spent the next few hours watching stragglers, and smaller groups of undead make their way towards Mistheaven, before taking them out with more tact and subtlety than his previous attempt. As the hours rolled by, Emiya took to inspecting the weapons the guards had been outfitted with. And while the refuge had more than it's fair share of defenders, their weapons and arms were severely lacking, whether they were sticks sharpened into points, or repurposed farming instruments, or makeshift bows with frayed strings, Emiya was surprised they could repel anything with such weapons. He approached one and asked if they would welcome his help with their arms, to which the apparent farmer turned soldier turned to another ragged defender and chuckled. Shirō simply pulled out one of the many, many, many sealed scrolls he filled during his time in Kuwana as Muramasa, and released it's contents into the environment around them. Boxes upon boxes of swords, spears, and various farming utensils, as well as a few spare bows of Emiya's own design littered the ground with enough weapons to be easy considered pollution. The first man was speechless, unable to even comprehend the scene before him, while the other took a long good look at his own spear held in his hands, then at the dozens in one box at his feet. He had been defending himself with a splintered, blood-stained, rusty, dulled piece of wood with a sharpened stone on the end, and at that point he realized how close he had come to death in the past month, and only luck saw him not impaled by some undead sod. "Well no more!!" he thought to himself as he swiftly and joyously snatched up the first spear within his sights, and immediately began toying with the weapon, thrusting it into the air before him, before switching to a spinning motion, twirling the polearm around in his grasp.

"They won't put the Knight's Radiant to shame, but they should help, even if only a little.
Consider these the down payment on my apology."

(Han'you Fūin) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.

Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

While the second figure was instantly infatuated with his new weapon, the first remained skeptical. He'd seen enough horrors in recent days to develop a sixth sense of doubt that had kept him alive until now. Not wishing to be caught up in some shady deal with strings they didn't know were attached, he ordered the second man to go find Marius, and bring him here. And to put the damn weapon down, until they knew everything was on the up and up. Emiya understood the reluctance, so he turned heel and continued his vigil. Noticing another distant figure shambling towards Mistheaven, the movements erratic, with that signature clacking and creaking of exposed bone being a telltale sign of a skeleton. Grasping air once again, and summoning his bow, Emiya drew an arrow from the same air, and released it with a graceful motion, the act seeming as natural as breathing to the guard as he watched, memorized by Emiya's trance-like state. As the distant silhouette broke apart, and fell to the ground, Emiya let go of the bow, and let it return to it's resting place, and turned his attention back onto the horizon. It didn't take Marius and the enthusiastic guard, a young man he addressed as Kostas, long to return. Apparently being told there were an insane number of weapons lying on the outskirts of the the refuge elicited the first genuine enthusiastic response from the grizzled veteran in quite a while. As the three discussed the small interaction, and Emiya's offer of a down payment towards making amends, he shot the first guard, Zakariya, a dour look. No words were exchanged, but he was clearly conveying an exhausted tone, which could be best summed up in one word; "Really...?". Marius gestured for Emiya to come over, before he simply pointed at the dumped arsenal with a thumb and raised an eyebrow. Emiya nodded in response.

"Kid says they're pro bono, so what the hell are you waiting for? A formal invitation?
Go round some of the guys up, and start handing them out."

"They're not anything like my own weapons, but those can't stick around for very long. It's a little complicated, but I pull them from somewhere else, and when I'm done, they return to that place. Those weapons there aren't as strong, but they're real. Made them myself in fact, but I don't really use them as it's not the quickest or most reliable way of drawing a sword, especially when you've got something you need to cut right in front of you."

"Don't suppose you've got one full of anything other than weapons?"

"No such luck, sorry. I would have offered already if I did. I can tell stuff like that is desperately needed right now.
Here's hoping I can get some help from Last Bastion once things settle down around here."

With a genuine sigh of relief that, at the very least, the people charged with defending their little slice of heaven in this hellscape now had proper arms to defend themselves with, Marius returned to his other duties. Within the hour rallying cries began calling out, Mistheaven's defenders bolstered by the appearance of proper weaponry to defend themselves with. Soon after Kostas and Zakariya returned, the former expressing overwhelming gratitude at his spear that still had that brand new spear scent, whatever that meant. The latter was more reserved, but still gave thanks. Now when he died, he'd do so with a proper weapon in hand, almost like a real soldier. It was clear Zakariya was only doing this because he had to, though whether it was forced, or simply the job he was given to help keep the place running Emiya couldn't tell. What was clear was the fact that things were dire, and although the weapons gave a boost to morale, it didn't change the fact that they were still victims of a war between life and death itself. That level of high-concept combat staring you in the face, when you've never experienced anything like it before in your life, it was more than enough to break most people. So despite the complaints, the fact Zakariya and Kostas were still standing was a testament to their mental fortitude.

As night began to transition into morning, with the faintest glimmer of sunlight cresting over the lands to the east, Emiya gave a sigh of relief. At least when they had daylight on their side, they could see their approaching threats more clearly. That's why Marius instructed a party to be formed to retrieve the abandoned effects of their latest refugees during the day. It didn't mean they were safe, as their predicament hadn't changed, merely their capacity to recognize threats, and adjust accordingly. Believing the worst to be over for now, as the forces drawn to Mistheaven by Emiya's carpet bombing had more or less been dispatched, he began returning to the center of the haven when Kostas asked if either just saw something shift in the distance. Zakariya shrugged the youth off, saying his eyes were playing trick on him, and finished by stating that their replacements were late, and he was dying for a drink. Emiya humored the youth and turned his gaze back onto the otherwise empty, bone-ridden fields before them. Even with his self-proclaimed exceptional vision he couldn't see anything else moving out on the plains, except for... Actually, there was something moving, stalking the plains like a shadow. A tangled mass of jet black tendrils on four legs. It was subtle, but it was definitely creeping closer to the refuge, using shadows and dips in the land to keep itself hidden. The moment he described the color and twisted, gnarled hide, Zakariya's face drained of all blood and became as pale as the ghosts haunting the south western lands of Tobusekai. Only two words escaped his trembling lips;

"We're dead..."

Emiya calmly but quickly returned to the pair, and began asking what it was, but the older man frantically babbling that they were all doomed. That those things tore through Mistheaven after Tiamat's appearance. That nothing they did mattered. It was something made of the Hokubu's corruption, probably a jaguar, or maybe a cheetah, that got swept up in the tainted waters. All that really mattered was that its sights were set on Mistheaven, and it wouldn't stop until it had had it's fill. Kostas quietly urged the man to return, but his legs were quaking, frozen in place. The younger guard was just as frightened, but he still had enough awareness to know they should get within the village and raise the alarm, while appearing to be as calm as possible. The beast might not know it had been spotted yet, so they might be able to squeak through. All hope of appearing calm was tossed aside when Zakariya's legs gave way, causing him to collapse to the ground. Emiya watched as the beast saw this as it's opportunity, and began sprinting towards the frozen meal with all the speed and ferocity a demonic beast could muster. Realizing the game was a bogey, Emiya dropped the calm facade, and ordered Kostas to sound the alarm, while he would see if it was as unkillable as their shaken comrade claimed.

(Seimei no Umi: Atarashī Inochi no Tanjō) – Sea of Life: Birth of New Life
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 100
Description: This technique is born from the Sea of Life’s powerful ability to reshape life and is used against generic life forms, not other ninja, in the surrounding area. The user will release a small amount of Sea material from their body, sending it into the ground or into the air in order to strike another lifeform. Once struck the afflicted living being will be subjected to the Amino-Geis and to the user’s discretion in reshaping. In essence this technique allows the user to reshape life at a genetic level on anything within the battlefield, barring other ninja. The new life can take on any shape that the user desires, as long as it is no more than thrice the user’s size. It will move at the speed of a Jounin shinobi, have 100 health, 1,000 chakra, and be capable of using techniques from the Sea of Life technique list. The technique can be used against many basic lifeforms, such as bugs, worms, fish, and even an enemy’s summons though summonings will not be altered in terms of health, speed or chakra. In essence, as long as it is living and not another biography or Yin-Yang Creation, then this technique can warp the lifeform to the user’s will. The abundance of life in the earth, sea, and air make it particularly difficult to prevent the user from using this technique, although it is possible within reason. This technique can be used twice per battle, and after use the user is unable to use techniques from the Sea of Life for two turns.​

Rushing out to meet the beast of Tiamat's design, Emiya once more drew forth weapons from his mental projections, this time opting against his favored twin blades, as their shorter reach put him squarely within range of a large set of powerful claws. Not wishing to be ripped asunder trying to engage a monstrosity like this, he instead relied on his experiences during his introduction to the wonderful world of Noble Phantasms, and drew upon the memory of Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald, summoning forth his distinct red spear from the aether. Despite his best efforts, Emiya failed to get more than 40ft away from Mistheaven's outer gates before the beast was upon him, already lunging forth to attempt a combined claw and fang strike. Though it was a hulking mass of flesh, fangs and claws, Emiya could keep up with the beast at the very least as it's movements, while feral, were on par with his own. Maybe even stronger, though certainly not as fast. Using his experience accumulated from years of combat compressed into just a few weeks, Emiya bobbed and weaved circles around the feline monstrosity, taking the occasional swipe and stab at the beast at what little openings he could find, as it struck out in retaliation, some times needing the claws to be blocked, but otherwise Emiya remained unscathed, locked in this stalemate with the beast. But even when his attacks found purchase, they did almost nothing, and what little he did do disappeared almost as swiftly, leaving no trace or indicator a wound had been made. The beast was clearly healing each strike just as fast as he could make them. But there was another issue, with each strike that even connected with him, or his lance, he felt a building fatigue. Actions that were as simple as thrusting the spear suddenly required force to be exerted, while he was rapidly feeling the side effects of exhaustion, and each strike that he blocked, he found himself recoiling at the shock wave it sent through his body, as though he were made more sensitive to the damage. Whatever this beast was, just like the skeleton horde that chased those people here, it was designed to play the long game. A drawn out fight meant his certain demise, and if he fell, then Mistheaven was as good as gone...

(Akaihoshi no Me) – Eye of the Red Star
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra: N/A (+50 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: An enhancement cast through the user’s body as an extension to their techniques by infusing a considerable amount of chakra into them, along with trace amounts of the Sea of Life, occurring within the same timeframe. This causes any technique of the user’s to be augmented with a curse that is cast through the Sea of Life. The curse, much like the tether formed through Hungry Ghost, forms a bond through traditional counters against the user’s techniques. When the user’s techniques either strike the opponent or a source of their chakra the curse will bind to it. Those afflicted will suffer from physically debilitating effects; their maximum health will be reduced by 10 points, all damage they receive will be increased by 10% if directly struck, and they must spend 10% increased chakra for all of their techniques, not counting as additional chakra input but simply strain on their reserves. The health reduction does not count as damage, it simply counts as a reduction in maximum reserves. When the tether is broken the opponent will receive their lost health back, not including any damage sustained in the time before then. Effects of Eye of the Red Star can stack per clash between techniques, amplifying the negative effects considerably. The tether effect of Eye of the Red Star can be blocked or broken through techniques that include Yin-Yang Release or Natural Energy of equivalent chakra to the technique used. The infusion of Red Star does not count toward additional chakra infusion, simply increased strain on reserves. This technique can be used four times per battle.​

While Emiya engaged the beast, Mistheaven's assigned defenders began gathering towards the source of the disturbance, the sounds of the fight echoing throughout Mistheaven. Some were emboldened with their new weapons, but quickly lost their nerves the moment they saw the source of the commotion, realizing even with their new tools, they wouldn't stand a chance. And despite his situation growing more and more dire by the moment, he was thankful no one possessed the nerves required to even approach the scene. They'd only get in the way, and lose their lives, but more importantly, Emiya knew what this thing was; his fault. There was not a shred of doubt that this thing had been lured here by his attack, so if someone else had been killed as a result of his actions, he would never forgive himself, and that was the last thing he needed. More lives on his conscience.

After another swipe take at the beasts head, it recoiled in anger, and momentarily retreated, giving Emiya much needed breathing space, but it was by no means over. In fact, it was appearing to be getting serious, as it's stamina-based tactic seemingly wasn't taking enough of an effect to give it the result it wished. Instinctually it recoiled, and began amassing a massive pool of those corrupted waters, spawning them from it's own body, the act seemingly causing it's form to reduce in size. It was giving it's life just to spite Emiya, however, in return, while it was nowhere near as deadly, Emiya recognized that mist-like substance. The same stuff that almost ended him back on Kythira. "Not this time!!" he cried out to himself. He would not let his failure on Kythira repeat. This time he stood his ground. Realizing he was in need of a shield powerful enough to stand up to this torrential wave, he frantically scoured every inch of his own head, visualizing every weapon he'd ever seen with his own eyes, but none seemed up to the task. Bargain bin Noble Phantasms just couldn't cut it this time... It had been some time since he felt it, but a familiar presence washed over him, and though no words were spoken, he was almost mocked by it's presence. "Hmph, pathetic. How can you do anything whimpering like that? Consider this a loan." While he was furious at this pessimistic inner monolougue taunting him, within his mind he saw a vision of a weapon not like any he'd ever laid eyes on before. A shield, though not one forged of metal. It's form translucent, and it's design striking, composed of seven interlocking flower petals of a purplish-red hue. Righting himself, and facing the beast head on, Emiya grasped his right arm with his left, and unleashed a two count aria;

体は剣で出来ている。Karada wa tsurugi de dekiteiru.
「 I am the bone of my sword. 」

血潮は鉄で、心は硝子。Chishio wa tetsu de kokoro wa garasu.
「 Steel is my body and fire is my blood. 」

His body suddenly exploded in a veil of red, overcome with an incredible heat that lit the area around him with that same violet hue. Seeing this, his corrupted opponent seemed to expedite it's own attack, unleashing a wave of mist towards Emiya, and Mistheaven behind him. In response Emiya released the gathered heat before him visualizing the conceptual weapon he'd been shown. In a beautiful display like a flower blooming in the sunshine, the shield materialized before him, radiating such heat that it caused even those behind him to recoil for fear their eyebrows would be singed off. Emiya's face however was not one of a Hero about to triumph, but of sheer horror. The shield he'd been shown was one with seven petals, and seven layers, strong enough to repel almost any attack. His own Aias only held 5... There was no doubt in his mind, the shield wasn't enough. That same voice echoed it's previous sentiment, directed squarely at the youth's swiftness to give up; "Pathetic..." Not wishing to fail once again to the same technique, he grit his teeth, and doubled down. Applying the concept of reinforcement to the conceptual weapon, intent on reinforcing it's capacity to defend as a shield, he watched as an additional petal bloomed, adding another layer to the Aias. Though he felt as though his body would collapse from the strain put on his Chakra network, he performed the act once more, that final petal, while frail and flickering, bloomed to join it's counterparts. He could do this. There was no way this is where everything ended. He wouldn't fall to some fucking beast!! As the two clashed, Emiya watched as layer after layer was expended, though in turn it evaporated wave after wave of the haze, igniting it, and rendering the foul material inert. But with each layer expended, Emiya's fears that it still wasn't enough grew, and before he knew it he was down to the last petal of his Aias...

(Heiruzu) – Vile Haze
Chakra: 60
Damage: 120
Description: A technique cast on Sea of Life material currently on the battlefield, or from the user’s own mouth. The technique essentially converts Sea of Life material, in its mud state in either the user’s body or in the surrounding environment, into a toxic black vapor. The black smog, when produced from the user’s body, will fill an area mid-range around them. When used from Sea of Life material, the smog will form in a one range-radius larger than the applied quantity; for example, if the user uses this on a pool of Sea of Life that is short-range in radius, the vapor will fill an area equivalent to mid-range. The toxic vapor is remarkably hot, capable of melting solid matter although it cannot harm the user or their Sea of Life familiars in any way. It is extremely hazardous to living things not currently influenced by the Sea of Life, meaning other Children of Tiamat are immune to the effects of this technique. Vile Haze also does not carry with it the intrinsic properties of the Amino-Geis. This technique can be used three times per battle.​

](Ritsuton: Pureryūdo ♫ Sensō no Oto) Rhtyhm Release: Prelude ♫ Sounds of War
Type: Offensive/ Defensive/ Supplementary
Chakra: 5 - 40 (-5/ -10 per turn to maintain applicable applications)
Damage: 10 - 80
Description: The most basic Rhythm Release technique, the user starts by gathering Rhythm Release Chakra, performing a hand seal if necessary, then utilizes Shape Manipulation to mould their Chakra into various applications, before utilizing them to attack their target in whatever manner is logically applicable to the chosen application. There are 3 potential applications, which are as follows; The first is the creation of basic projectiles such as shock waves, streams, blasts, arcs, etc, all of which can be small or large in scale (Larger projectiles becoming available at B-Rank and above), and can carry the same pinpoint accuracy found in select Sound Release Jutsu. The second is the infusion of Rhythm Release Chakra into a medium, such as tools and other forms of weaponry, objects, and even surfaces, either as a form of enhancement for the former cases, or as a means of channelling Rhythm Release Chakra through a medium, like the ground, for covert ranged attacks in the latter. The "enhancement" method is safe for the user to wield in direct contact so long as they don't manipulate their Rhythm Release Chakra at the same frequency and amplitude of the chosen medium, thus avoiding Rhythm Release's "resonance" application, preventing the chosen medium to violently break down and melt. Finally the user can apply Rhythm Release to their own body, enhancing their physical attacks, such as Taijutsu, simultaneously dealing damage from the vibrations and physical attack, and burns from the intense heat upon contact. Despite this seemingly large amount of versatility, the user is unable to achieve complete sustainable changes in their Chakra's shape, meaning they cannot create lasting, tangible/ physical constructs from their Rhythm Release Chakra, such as tools, weapons, etc, due to the inherent erratic nature of Element itself. However, they can mould the general shape of their applications to suit their needs, allowing them to shape their projectiles before or as they fire them, or extend the range of other applications slightly beyond the norm. For example, if the user wishes to utilize the "Taijutsu" application of this technique, they could "coat" parts of their limbs, or their entire body should the application be of a high enough rank (Again, B-Rank and above), in Rhythm Release Chakra instead of simply channelling the Chakra through their limbs/ body on contact with their target. This is useful in creating defensive applications of Rhythm Release, extending their Rhythm Release Chakra in front of them and constantly streaming Chakra to maintain the semblance of a shape, like a shield, which would burn, scorch, melt, etc, as well as bombard incoming projectiles with Rhythm Releases vibrations as they passed through it, destroying them, and defending the user in the process, despite not possessing any "tangible" or "physical" aspects. In this respect, the applications of this technique are only bound by the user's imagination, and the general logic applied to the chosen application.

Note: D-Rank and below projectiles can only attack targets within Short Range, C-Rank projectiles can reach up to Mid Range, and B-Rank and above projectiles can reach up to Long Range.
Note: At the cost of additional Chakra per turn, the user can maintain "applicable" usages for up to 4 turns. These include most basic applications, such as the infusion of Rhythm into a medium, or one's own body, and the creation of defensive shapes, however, this naturally excludes applications of a projectile nature, because once fired, they will no longer be close enough for the user to provide them with additional Chakra to maintain them. For B-Rank and below applications, this costs 5 Chakra per turn, and for A-Rank and above applications, this costs 10 Chakra per turn.
Note: A-Rank applications require at least one hand seal, and can be used a max of 4 times per opponent. S-Rank applications require at least three hand seals, can be used a max of 3 times per opponent, with two turns between uses.

(Hokyō) Reinforcement
Range: Short - Long (Depending on weapon)
Chakra: 20 - 30 (or 15, -5 per additional turn)
Damage: 40 - 60 (or +1 Rank or +20)
Description: Reinforcement is a simple Ninjutsu technique that utilizes the boundless potential of Raw Chakra to "Reinforce" the conceptual design of a weapon or tool. Similar to techniques that utilize Raw Chakra to increase the durability of a weapon to facilitate higher damage upon a target than a regular freeform strike would, the user Channels Chakra into their chosen weapon. The user is not exclusively increasing the durability of their chosen weapon however, rather they are "reinforcing" it by enhancing an aspect of it that helps it better achieve it's function. For example, the user could increase a weapon's sharpness to achieve a better cut, or it's air resistance to perform a quicker, cleaner cut, or increase the hardness of a blunt weapon to facilitate a harder impact. In other words there are many avenues one can take to Reinforce a weapon or tool, and it is down to the user to decide how to achieve it.

Because of it's open nature, this technique has two applications. The first utilizes the "Reinforced" aspect to perform a single attack with the chosen weapon, is equivalent to B-Rank in strength and cost, and is naturally confined by the inherent nature of the weapon itself, such as its reach, and thus range. The user can push their reinforcement a step further for this application, achieving an A-Rank usage, with the associated costs, damage, etc, but can be performed a max of 4 times per battle, and cannot be used again for at least 1 turn. The second is for a supplementary boost to existing techniques that utilize weapons. This allows the user's weapon to instead gain a +1 Rank or +20 damage boost for up to 4 turns due to the reinforcement, provided they pay an additional 5 Chakra per every following turn. This application is C-Rank in regards to cost, and again is naturally confined by the technique performed through the user's weapon. Finally, once this application ends, the user can't perform it again for at least 2 turns.

Down to the last layer, Emiya pushed back as hard as he could against the crushing force from the expelled haze, seemignly too much for him to bare. The final layer, and petal of the Rho Aias was showing cracks, and about to wither, but at the same time, the mist was visibly thinned, and spread out to the limit. Which would falter, and fall first? As Emiya dropped to one knee, he believed it to be himself, but he wasn't about to go out with a whimper. Clenching his jaw through the waves of pain from the fatigue inflicted by the beast's primal curse, Emiya poured every ounce of strength he could muster into his right arm as he began walking towards the shadowy beast. His legs felt as though they would give out again at any moment, but he kept going. Eventually, the victor was decided. Though faint, a shard of the Aias remained before Emiya's hand, only as wide as his palm, but he'd "won". Now mere feet away from the beast, visibly shaken that it's attack failed to even register on this odd human, it began to show signs of fear. Backing up to attempt a retreat, Emiya calmly addressed the beast with a calm, compassionate, borderline empathetic tone.

"Too little too late... Whatever you were, I'm sorry for what you've become."

The distance between them so small, it barely had a chance to react. One moment the human clad in black kevlar was before him, the next it was gone. It could sense the source of his life through it's connection to Tiamat, but something was preventing it from turning it's head. Some odd feeling that enveloped it's body, making it feel sluggish, and cold. It had no idea what this feeling was, and truthfully neither did Emiya. He'd never experienced this sensation before. A cold, unfeeling sensation that permeated and corroded the world around him. The only thing that came close was how he viewed Kiritsugu's methods, calculated and cold, but at least those still held some humanity in them, as it was in service to the greater good. This was nothing like that, in fact, it seemed to disregard life in it's entirety. The cold, unfeeling heat death of the universe personified within a barrier that enveloped this poor creature, and sapped it of all it's strength, allowing Emiya the chance to deliver the final blow. As his blade's strike made a progressively more pronounced path through the beast, it's black body began to lose it's luster while it simultaneously froze. With it's body sapped of precious energies, both potential and kinetic, it's healing factor had been cut off, while it's body continued to lose more and more heat. It was a stark contract in technique compared to the Aias, as it seemed to rob all forms of energy, rather than exude them in such levels that it scorched everything it touched. Eventually the beast's form couldn't maintain itself, falling apart under it's own weight, before crumpling into a pile of frozen shards.

( Entropoton: Sora no Kyū ) Entropy ∞ Voidsphere
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn)
Description: Employing Entropy's oppressive nature, Voidsphere is an all in one technique meant to be relevant in nearly any situation. It begins with two hand seals, after which the user will permeate the area up to mid-ranged of his person with Entropic Radiation. Beginning with two hand seals, the technique takes the form of a sphere and can reach even underground due to the elements penetrative effects. The spread is as fast as a wildfire yet ice cold as it robs the surroundings of energy while reaching the edges of mid ranged looking like translucent, blue flames. Anything caught in this radius not of the user will have its energies ripped away, be it kinetic, potential or both. The radiation scatters these two key energies in nearly any technique, person, or creation causing wide scaled lethargy in moving and solid targets and rapid loss of form to energy type techniques. For targets that possess both potential and kinetic energies the user has luxury of choosing how to affect it/them. Both energies can be scattered at once, or either at a time for varying effects. If kinetic energy is scattered the technique/body affected will come to an immediate halt, frozen in space due to a sudden lack of momentum. Techniques will not deform because of this, such as a fireball reverting to flames, but instead will remain locked in place unless, somehow, momentum can be re-applied. For potential energy scattering, the technique/body will forcefully lose all latent energy which results in rapid loss of form and degradation. People and summons caught would experience a form of extreme inefficiency due to a lack of potential energy to do work, where doing simple tasks such as moving will be slowed by -5 base speed and forming hand seals will take twice as long (i.e one seal taking the time of two, two taking the time of four, etc). A fireball will spread harmlessly as wisps of fire and water waves will fall as helpless puddles for example. Once performed, the user will be unable to sustain or create any other technique of Entropy above B-ranked for the remainder of the turn and none above A-ranked in the next. This technique can be kept active for a maximum of three turns at a taxed rate, taking a slot of the three allotted moves per turn, and can only performed thrice with a two turn cool down.

( Yōjinbō ) – Dance Blade Risk
Description: The user performs a quick dash towards his opponent quickly draw and slashing their opponent and quickly passing them. Though it uses concepts from Iaido, it does not allow them to move at speeds based on the technique.

As it was seemingly finally over, Emiya dropped to his knees and sighed. If he struggled this much against a mere animal corrupted by those waters, how could he ever dare hope to stand up to the Goddess who created them in the first place? It was a very arrogant thought, as no one person could ever dare hope to, but the fact remained that if he struggled this much against a mere mindless beast, how could he hope to stand before Tiamat? Once the presence of Emiya's unknown entropic technique vanished, the guardsfolk and other gathered people swarmed the site on mass, eager to see the end result of the battle. Though he was still conscious, Emiya was ashamed to admit that he may need some help getting to his feet. And staying on them. And pretty much anything else he might need to do for the next few hours, until he recovered from the aftermath of the beasts attacks. Marius gave Emiya a look of concern, before clocking him on the top of the head, exclaiming that this is what happens when heroes get involved. But that said, he was glad Emiya was okay, and he appreciated the youth's conviction to not let others pay for his mistakes. Emiya could only muster a dazed smile in response.

Emiya was taken into Mistheaven proper, and allowed to rest on one of the few comfortable beds they had at their disposal, much to the chagrin of the guard who'd been promised the "good" bed after his night shift. Emiya spent the next few hours with a hard earned rest, though the horrors that plagued his dreams meant it he didn't get very much actual rest from it. Horrific dreams bled from one to the next, each as fleeting as the last, Shirō himself unable to recall any coherent details from any of them, save one. The smell of blood. Sounds fo fire. Where at first he thought himself back at that tragic event that solidified his ideals, he was not met with the view of Fuyuki set ablaze, towering buildings enveloped in towering infernos that threatened to collapse them down upon him, as the ground beneath his feet radiated an unbearable heat. No, this was not a memory, but a warning. He saw a figure clad in black, armed with a pair of twisted, grarled daggers mercilessly slaughtering people. No, not just people, people he had himself saved; the residents of Kuwana. Once they were spent, the scenery shifted, revealing Mistheaven, and again, that same shadow-clad figure ending innocent lives for no reason. One after another he could only helplessly watch as their lights were extinguished. That feeling of helplessness was amplified by the next sight, that same person holding a familiar katana, the blade of which had been casually driven through Enkidu's chest. Though he couldn't see the God's expression, he could finally make out this figures features. They were his own. Blackened hair, but still the same style. Reddened eyes, but still his once warm, welcoming eyes now filled with a cold scorn. Tattered cloth hanging from his waist, a remnant of his red fauld, while his old heaband, while frayed, remained on his head, casting a dark shadow across his face. His skin covered in black and red markings, the hue of which was unmistakably that of the Sea of Life, somehow. He was stood there, blade in hand, killing a dear friend with an honest to God smile on his face, and when their gaze met, and the smile deepend into one of sheer bliss.

Waking drenched in flop sweat, Emiya was thankful he was alone in the room. Whatever that was, it would never become a reality. He would never kill innocents, least of all the ones he'd saved himself, or Enkidu for that matter. It was his own mind playing tricks on him, using information he'd been bombarded with in these last months. Merely the product of his overactive imagination, connecting dots that had no right to be so. Though still aching from the earlier encounter, Emiya felt comfortable enough to be walking around, believing the fatigue was some unnatural ability of the beast, rather than any indictment of his physical capabilities. After a quick rinse within the home's washroom, Emiya returned to Mistheaven's center, finding the spirits to be cautiously optimistic given Emiya's victory over a beast of Tiamat. Maybe he could do some real good for the refuge, so long as he learned to reign in those flashier moves of his... Emiya sought out Marius, who was surprisingly awake as well. He got about as much sleep as Emiya had, and while it showed in his eyes, he was seemingly used to it. According to some accounts, Marius was descended from one of the great generals of the Badlands of Earth, and had apparently served in an army, though which one he cared not to share. All that mattered was that he stepped up when everyone needed him, and he used years experience in warfare to help keep Mistheaven running as well as it possibly could. It wouldn't be a stretch to claim the refuge would have fallen long ago without his stepping up. Emiya made his presence known, and knowing the man's schedule and tendency to not wish to have his time taken up with idle chatter, made his plans known concisely. He would return in a day at most with all of the supplies he could muster from Last Bastion, after helping reinforce the front lines. Marius wished him speed on his travels, to which Emiya only scoffed, saying it didn't get any faster than teleporting there directly, disappearing in a wave of azure prana.

(Kanki: Kyojin no Jidai) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of Titans
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Description: Considered the father technique of Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, Epoch of Titans uses the Surge of Evocation's ability to teleport objects and Surgebinders to the Throne, and return them to the field.

The Wandering Sea - Bending Space

The user, instead of applying this technique to their own body, can manifest Prana around any object or feature of the terrain to teleport it to the Throne and return it immediately or with a delayed timer. The teleported object can either reappear in a new location instantly, in the same manner as the user's own teleportation, or the user can set a delay of up to four turns and it will return on the first turn after the said number of turn elapses (e.g. a delay of 4 turns, the casting of this jutsu counting as the 1st, means it will reappear at the beginning of the user's 5th turn). The user can also create a technique or familiar with an aura of prana, which can only take affect in the same turn it is created, that allows the technique to teleport itself to a new location. This applies to virtually all type of jutsu except those which are streamed, as the user would find themselves unable to progress to this technique before the other reaches its end. This application occurs in the same timeframe as the jutsu cast and offensive jutsu teleported in this manner must reappear a minimum of five-meters away from any opponents unless the user is also within short-range of that opponent, in which it must reappear at least one meter away. The user cannot teleport any object or jutsu to or from a 1-meter distance from any opponents. However this entire variant cannot be applied to the opponent's jutsus which exceed B-Rank in chakra and it cannot be used on Noble Phantasms or Custom Weapons.

The Everlasting Heaven - Warping Time

This variant involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing. If the user reappears within less than a meter of the opponent, the opponent can react with any instant, passive or freeform or chakraless technique. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. The instant use of this technique, which doesn't take a slot in the timefreame, is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy already exists within their chakra systems. Thrice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability (S-Rank) to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every three turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used three per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

End of Mission.

Leaving Landmark via teleportation. Heading to #209, Last Bastion.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from #209, Last Bastion.

As he emerged from the ocean of Prana that was the Throne, Emiya's spirits were low as he'd technically promised his next visit came with the promise of aid, but just as Last Bastion had it's own troubles, as he saw the towering wisps of smoke from long since expired flames, and a ruined, blood stained refuge, food and drink were the least of his concerns... He did not think, nor did he move with any rational thought. All he saw were the ruined remains of Mistheaven before him fly passed in a blur as he recklessly charged into the seemingly destroyed safe haven. Quickly he was met with the site of an internal barricade, though to get there he'd crossed dozens of freshly slain people, and the ocean of blood they created with their long since drained corpses. Atop the barricade stood a number of Mistheaven's guards, weapons already worn down with hours of use, and the stench of decay. Though one almost loosed an arrow at the incoming hero from sheer panic, his brother in arms was quick enough to realize he wasn't an invader. Quickly leaping up onto the makeshift barrier of tables, chairs, cabinets and seemingly any other trash they could get their hands on to form a defensive wall lining the central hub of the refuge, Emiya was relieved to see a number of people still alive. Huddled, and fearing for their lives, but alive all the same.

Though it took some time, Emiya eventually found Marius, lying unconscious amongst the wounded with a large wound in his lower left abdomen. One of the guards filled Emiya in on what had happened in the day or so since his departure; they were upon them within minutes, droves of undead not even an hour after Emiya left for Last Bastion. Their sheer numbers were more than Mistheaven had ever seen, but that was not the odd part. That was how coordinated they were, slaughtering the guard, and infiltrating the city within minutes. Marius ordered everyone to fall back to the center of the town, though even with the early order, and expedition retreat from almost everyone, the undead still managed to slaughter more than half of the guards, as well as two dozen or so refugees, at least according to the headcount, and eyewitness testimony of the general number of bodies beyond the central square. Marius himself tried to lead the defense, though one good stab and he went down, leaving everyone to do their best. After several hours the Undead suddenly retreated as quickly as they'd arrived, as though they were being directed by someone, yet no orders that could be heard were given out, adding to the abnormal raid. A couple of Mistheaven's scouts tracked the skeletons as far as they were willing to venture themselves, and it appeared they came from the south west, towards the heavily overrun region of the Dead Rivers. Emiya listened to the whole account through grit teeth and trembling fists. He would not let them get away with this... With hardly a word spoken, he immediately turned around, and began a wrathful march to the south west.

Leaving Landmark. Heading to 223, Dead Rivers.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from #223, Dead Rivers.

Emiya carried on through the increasingly familiar region, noticing the complete lack of skeletal warriors currently present, leading him to believe his actions in the Dead Rivers had crippled the undead's actions within this region of Tobusekai, though only time would tell if that was truly the case. He could make out the faintest silhouette of Mistheaven itself off in the distance, though he couldn't afford to spend time informing them that the undead had been somewhat routed in the Dead Rivers. Instead, he took a moment to compose a quick letter, which he tied to the shaft of an arrow, then aimed carefully at the village, telling them in as few words as necessary that there should be a steady drop in undead in the area, at least for the moment. If they needed supplies, associates of the Spider, a merchant from Veskals Exchange would be returning to the region soon, potentially bringing supplies, and to reclaim the trade routes from the West. If they had coin, they would help. Invoking Emiya's name might get their foot in the door, but as to how much it would help actually securing supplies, he wouldn't bet on it.

Believing the arrow would hit it's mark, and not some poor sod who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time in the distant haven, Emiya carried on towards the coast.

Leaving Landmark. Heading to #234, Strand of the Ancients.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from Here.

This message marks the beginning of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
  • Do a good deed (1)
Description: After Zhongli arrives in the city of Mistheaven, he plans to wait there for his accomplice Shiro Emiya to finish whatever tasks he has undertaken in a nearby region. For now, he'd do what he could to help alleviate some of the suffering of those that were left in the city, perhaps in ways he hadn't initially planned to..​

After a steady pace that carried him through that of the Dead Rivers, walking east-bound from his original position within the region, Zhongli had finally approached the border from the south-western corner of Mistheaven, where he had crossed the threshold and proceeded to make his way directly toward the city. While he had never personally visited Mistheaven himself, he had heard plenty of it. It was considered a haven for those that had once meant to flee the onslaught of the previous conflict surrounding Tiamat and the Mother Cult that worshipped the primordial being, bent of sacking and ravaging the land in an effort to fulfill her supposed will. Though this particular city was a bastion for those who were meant to flee from one crisis, it seemed that another misfortune had fallen to them regardless of their efforts. The Undead had recently laid siege to Mistheaven, leaving it's survivors scattered and afraid of possible reoccurrences of the same tragedy. Not only were they left with little in the way of reliable resources, but they also had no means to defend themselves, least of all while they were struggling to recover from the previous assault. While Zhongli believed that no matter what he did, he had no means of changing or guaranteeing their fate in any way, but he liked to believe he wasn't inherently heartless. At the very least, he intended to pay this place a visit to, at the very least, assess their situation and make a decision on what could be done, if anything..
Zhongli would first find Mistheaven in his view as he crested a hill that bordered it's position where he had taken pause to gaze down upon it. While the smoke seemed to have settled from it's recent tragedy, it was certainly easy to tell even from this distance that it was certainly not in the greatest of conditions. Buildings were surrounded by rubble that once built their walls, roofs and even the streets themselves. Without another moment delayed, he continued to follow the path the rest of the way down until he had finally approached the main gates, or at least the remnants of what was once gates. Though the gates were still fixed in place to some degree, it seemed like little more than splinters and chunks that had just barely managed to hold fast to their hinges. It was clear that the breach was fast and calculated, leaving little in the way for opportunity of retaliation. As Zhongli began to walk the streets, strains of crimson were left in trails in a variety of places; some across walls, others across the ground where presumably bodies once laid.
As his gaze wandered the tragic scene surrounding him, Zhongli's gaze had come to rest upon a nearby child; a young girl who was prying at a mound of rubble, pulling at something that was trapped and buried underneath of it. While the adults of the city simply passed by her, all trying to accomplish their own tasks, she didn't even make the effort to plead for help, seemingly intent on trying to accomplish whatever it was she was doing. Steadily, he walked up behind the girl, slightly off to her right flank as to allow him to peer past her small figure and see what she was doing. Beneath the mess of debris appeared to be a stuffed animal, or at least the arm of one that the girl was presently pulling at while simultaneously trying to shift some of the rocks in a rather.. fruitless, but admirable effort. Zhongli's gaze softened as he carefully approached closer near the girl, whom would finally take notice of him. She stared up into his amber eyes, of which he reciprocated before speaking. "If you require help, never be afraid to ask for it, young miss. This world is too full of opportunity and life too short for us to remain stumped on impossible tasks we might be too stubborn to admit defeat to. " His words seemed to fall on deaf ears as the girl's cheeks seemed to puff out in an annoyed manner. While she might not have fully understood what he was saying, she seemed to suspect he was lecturing her. Before she could protest, Zhongli realized her concerns and merely spoke again. "If you ask for help, I
will. But if you are determined to do this yourself, then I will not stop you
. " The girl slowly lowered her gaze as she turned to face her stuffed animal that was still very much trapped underneath the mess of debris. Her small hands were scuffed and dirty from likely prying at the pile all day. She remained silent, of which Zhongli had taken as his queue to gradually begin turning away, taking only a few steps before he heard a voice. "w-Wait, please..!" The small squeak of a voice chimed out which caused him to pause, turning his gaze past his own shoulder to peer upon the girl once again who seemed flustered by her cry. Gripping her hands as tight as she could, she kept her eyes on her animal before choosing to speak again. "w-Would you please.. help.. " The girls voice seemed to trail off in defeated weakness as she came upon the last word of her request. While Zhongli had a mind to give her a lesson and insist she speak clearly, he instead simply smiled before returning back to her side as he was before. "It would be my pleasure, young miss. "
Slowly, Zhongli lowered himself to a kneeling position beside the girl. He began to examine the rocks in front of him for a moment before turning to meet her gaze once more. "How about this: We shall do it together. Now, do as I do. " The girl looked to him in curious uncertainty. She wasn't sure how exactly he expected her to be of any help, but she couldn't help but be curious enough to obey. Steadily, Zhongli had reached out his leftmost hand and moved to plant it against the face of the pile of rubble in front of them, of which the girl mimicked, albeit a pace slower than him as she watched him attentively while also trying to recreate every motion. Once their hands were in place, Zhongli offered her a glance as he nodded in her direction. "Good. Now, we shall count to three.. At three, we shall turn this pile of fearsome stone to something far less fearsome. Are you ready? " The girl couldn't even imagine what it was he meant, yet she remained completely enthralled nonetheless. With a slight nod of affirmation, Zhongli returned his gaze back to the stone. "Alright then. One, two.. " As Zhongli began to count, it served as more a buffer for him to begin channeling a sum of doton chakra through his hand and into the pile of rubble. One he felt that he had adequately covered nearly every inch, he finalized the countdown with a casual, soft-spoken "three." before suddenly pushing firmly with his left hand against the rock he most immediately touched, of which very suddenly and in what seemed like the blink of an eye, reduced the entire mound of debris into a pile of light, smooth sand. The young girl had was pushing against the pile of rocks firmly as well, the sudden shift in the amount of resistance nearly sending her face-first into the sand, yet she just barely managed to maintain her balance. She looked in bewilderment at the scene, gears clearly turning in her mind that couldn't quite figure out what just happened. Snapped out of her moment of awe, she quickly turned her eyes to try and find her stuffed animal, whom was sticking feet-up out of the mound of sand. The girl quickly plucked it from the sand, dusting and shaking it off as she hugged it tightly to her chest in relief. Slowly Zhongli rose from his position, where he turned to see several other of the townsfolk had stopped to bare witness to what he had just done. Lifting a brow, he simply sighed faintly before approaching one of them. "This sand should work just fine in the production of glass. Use it all to reproduce windows and glassware as needed for your reconstruction efforts. " The man he had approached simply nodded hesitantly, as if still caught between his own awe of having witnessed what he just did, as well trying to process what was just told to him. Before Zhongli could walk away completely, the girl called out to him once more, rushing up to bump against his legs in an effort to stop him. "w-Wait mister! Who are you..? " With a lifted brow, Zhongli had turned his gaze to eye the girl once more. As she posed her question, he simply smiled reassuringly to her once again before lifting a hand to cross delicately over his torso, his head lowering slowly in a bow to the girl. "I am a humble Nomad, young miss, nothing more. Do take better care in the future to ask for help. It may save you much frustration and sorrow. " With a single, gentle pat at the top of the girl's head, he began to walk further into the city, prepared to survey more of the situation and potentially help in other possible ways. As he did, the girl simply stood silently for a moment before calling out to him one final time. "t-Thank you very much, mister Not-mad! "

Chakra: 30
Description: This jutsu is based on the Earth Chakra's abilities to harden or soften any earth feature. By slamming the user's palm on the ground, or on any thrown or erupted earth structure, the user is able to harden or soften the said structure, all at once. The technique is based on the user's chakra reservations, and thus the area and volume of the feature the user wishes to change varies with it.
As described this technique has two variants:

(Buru no Ai Naguriai) Bison's Love Fist, which allows the structure struck by the right hand to harden immediately. Basically, any soft structure, such as Sand, Gravel or Mud (Created by Earth Release (Canon Element), not Mud Release (Custom Element) will turn into rock.

(Ushi no Nyuujou Kissu) Cow's Milky Kiss, which allows the structure struck by the left hand to soften immediately. Basically, any hard structure, such as Rock, Harden Mud or Earth will turn into sand.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: Courtesy of Lili-Chwan

This message marks the end of my mission.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After having wandered the streets of Mistheaven for a time, doing what he could to help with menial tasks to help with the rebuilding effort of the people there, as well offering his occasional services of medical ninjutsu to the injured, Zhongli would decide it was time for him to depart, leaving for the city of the Last Bastion in a flourish of golden Prana that would transport him to and from The Throne in an effort to relocate himself in a timely manner from two edges of the continent of Tobusekai. Before doing so, however, he'd pluck the scroll from his coat that Emiya had given him, moving to write upon it his intentions.

"Emiya, I shall be departing for the eastern Nagi Island of Theodoro. I will be taking a boat from the Last Bastion and travelling from there. May we meet again there." With that, he returned the scroll to his coat before encouraging the Prana to take hold of his physical form and transport him in one swift flash of light, disappearing from his position within the city.

@Imperfect

Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20-40 (30)
Description: Considered the father technique of Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, Epoch of Titans uses the Surge of Evocation's ability to teleport objects and Surgebinders to the Throne, and return them to the field.

The Wandering Sea - Bending Space
The user, instead of applying this technique to their own body, can manifest Prana around any object or feature of the terrain to teleport it to the Throne and return it immediately or with a delayed timer. The teleported object can either reappear in a new location instantly, in the same manner as the user's own teleportation, or the user can set a delay of up to four turns and it will return on the first turn after the said number of turn elapses (e.g. a delay of 4 turns, the casting of this jutsu counting as the 1st, means it will reappear at the beginning of the user's 5th turn). The user can also create a technique or familiar with an aura of prana, which can only take affect in the same turn it is created, that allows the technique to teleport itself to a new location. This applies to virtually all type of jutsu except those which are streamed, as the user would find themselves unable to progress to this technique before the other reaches its end. This application occurs in the same timeframe as the jutsu cast and offensive jutsu teleported in this manner must reappear a minimum of five-meters away from any opponents unless the user is also within short-range of that opponent, in which it must reappear at least one meter away. The user cannot teleport any object or jutsu to or from a 1-meter distance from any opponents. However this entire variant cannot be applied to the opponent's jutsus which exceed B-Rank in chakra and it cannot be used on Noble Phantasms or Custom Weapons.
The Everlasting Heaven - Warping Time
This variant involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing. If the user reappears within less than a meter of the opponent, the opponent can react with any instant, passive or freeform or chakraless technique. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. The instant use of this technique, which doesn't take a slot in the timefreame, is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy already exists within their chakra systems. Thrice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability (S-Rank) to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every three turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used three per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn

LLM ( 227 ) < ( 209 )