Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Kanji people only no spammers]

*one day Passes* this is odd the Darkness has already taken over half of the cloud village this is dangerous but i better search without going in the Darkness

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no all he wrote was the code and saying it was the key to defeat Naraku right now my demon Zanda is Trying to crack it *looks around village* this is odd the Village is completly empty

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( a crow flys over and drops a note to azim/rag)
(remember to use codes in case of it falling into the wrong hands)

Righteousness/thruth,
me and destiny just arrived in mist village.
keep updated.
report using toshiro, he is my messenger crow..
keep updating,
-wisom

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no all he wrote was the code and saying it was the key to defeat Naraku right now my demon Zanda is Trying to crack it *looks around village* this is odd the Village is completly empty
yeah...neither me nor robby are picking up any life signs...oh i didn't tell you, i have something similar to a bijuu, only not quite as powerful and i can't transform into him

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah...neither me nor robby are picking up any life signs...oh i didn't tell you, i have something similar to a bijuu, only not quite as powerful and i can't transform into him
intresting *conctrates* someone is here but it seems differnt

*writes notes and puts it on toshiro and sends it to Itachi*

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah i sense it too
it feels dark, but like it was a forced darkness
he's coming this way at very fast speed?!

*appears infront of Azim and Rag* well,well,well if it isnt my uncle and Rag its been a while i've grown stronger after absorbing alot of demons and my heart getting removed

Hachi....

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he's coming this way at very fast speed?!

*appears infront of Azim and Rag* well,well,well if it isnt my uncle and Rag its been a while i've grown stronger after absorbing alot of demons and my heart getting removed

Hachi....
your still not strong enough, espeically since me and azim are here
so this is the hachi that tried to kill you before our deal...i sense something, i can't place it though

(brb..and can u use a different color, silver is hard to read)

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[sure i'll use something Darker]

i dont sense anyone else here here cept for u Hachi what are ur plans and dont try to fight we outnumber u

kukuku just because im outnumbered doesnt mean i cant lose with Naraku's Barrier and power of regenration i can win and my Father Kashi is with him and King Zant Behind the Darkness soon this whole land will be covered in Darkness and everyone will be nothing but spirits

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[sure i'll use something Darker]

i dont sense anyone else here here cept for u Hachi what are ur plans and dont try to fight we outnumber u

kukuku just because im outnumbered doesnt mean i cant lose with Naraku's Barrier and power of regenration i can win and my Father Kashi is with him and King Zant Behind the Darkness soon this whole land will be covered in Darkness and everyone will be nothing but spirits
you will need to distract him till i can figure out what it is i'm sensing deep inside him

yeah no problem