Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally i think that all of tese are crap...I mean the woman...I think that in every single one country of these ones that partcipated in the contest these women are not the most beautiful...I think that womans with much more beauty and with a charm are existed in our countries,even if these girls were choosen because they are models...

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personally i think that all of tese are crap...I mean the woman...I think that in every single one country of these ones that partcipated in the contest these women are not the most beautiful...I think that womans with much more beauty and with a charm are existed in our countries,even if these girls were choosen because they are models...
it's obvious that theyr are not the most beatiful, the girls i've seen on Estonian contest were all :D under the casual level. it's not like country selects girls who join the contest, its a girls who think they might try theyr luck, i can find in 5 min from w/e spot in my town 10 beatiful enough girls to win these ones who participated for the contest :D

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you boys have no taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

you know whose the most beautiful gal is ;) ;) ;)

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...Because logically you are reffering to me too,trust me,i know a lot from the most complicated thing upon the world that God created that is called,WOMAN,and i know alot,and these girls are not themost beutiful in these countries or neither the models are better than the other woman that arent models...*Hmph*...Woman are the most complicated thing in our wolrd,BUT,also the mmost beautiful ones,thats why i dont want to see woman smoking(
:|)...The most beautiful woman in our countries are those which are not models...

Last edited:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i like none of them, heck the girls i see everyday are better, and yes i agree with the posts above that they are only models who voluntered to join the competition, who had balls, there are millions of prettier girls but they dont want to join.

Just look at that video, from the 1st view i would say she is a creep, i wouldnt date her if my life depends on it xD

Last edited:

t_mala

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awww dnt say dat wat if she readz dat O_O she wiil rip off everything fake she got on her (boobs too)and run on the street screaming for dear life O_O