Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-The Rinnegan are on the hieroglyphs in those scans.

-You don’t have to believe Sasuke, and everyone in the fandom will continue to call the Juubi’s eye either a rinnesharingan, Sharingan, and/or Rinnegan. While Sasuke explicitly tells us what it is to eliminate the fandom’s headcanon.

-Purple human Rinnegan (from earth), whether the tomoe are there or not, can cast illusions and dimensional travel. Sasuke couldn’t even dimensional travel as a teen, he had to learn how to do so. Madara and Hagoromo merely hadn’t thought to use their power that way for plot convenience. Same way that Madara didn’t use Susanoo or Wood clones and have them use Limbo while Juubi Jin, it was all for plot convenience.

- The Juubi’s Rinnegan techniques have never been extensively shown. We don’t know if Kaguya absorbed Sasuke’s Amaterasu with Preta Path or if she used Madara’s normal absorption ability. Hopefully We’re going to find out in Boruto, though.

-Six eyes can use S/T techs; Shin Uchiha, Obito, Sasuke’s, Momoshiki’s, Kinshiki’s and Kaguya’s. The tomoe don’t define the eye, the ripples do.
-oh I didn't see that. Okay

-Plot convenience is your only excuses. Its not a fact. As you're not Kishimoto but just a reader like us you're not having any say on this matter. You don't have any authority so anything you say or assume is not a cold hard fact. Stop using headcanon that you despise a lot. The hard fact is Purple Rinnegan couldn't cast an illusion and S/T jutsu. "They hadn't thought about it" is just your own assumption and not a fact. Madara know he had those jutsu but never used it but Purple Rinnegan never been stated to have S/T jutsu and illusion power by Manga and Databook. Clearly both are not in the same boat. Even edo Madara need to switched back to EMS to used illusion on 3rd Raikage.
Plot convenience is only applicable if there's a proof(from manga or DB) that purple Rinnegan can cast illusion and use S/T jutsu but Kishimoto never showed it.

-Shin Uchiha(Sharingan), Momoshiki(Red Rinnegan and not purple Rinnegan), Kinshiki(Byakugan, so where's the ripples?manga filler???), Sasuke(6 Tomoes on his Rinnegan) and Kaguya(9 Tomoes Sharingan). Add Obito(Sharingan)

So,

-4 people used Sharingan power
-1 people used Red Rinnegan power
-1 people used Byakugan power.

Kaguya's third eye and Sasuke's Rinnegan got more than just a ripples on their eye. Why you just ignored all the Tomoes?Couldn't you see Tomoes there? Since when tomoes eyes is called as Rinnegan?

Why does Hagoromo gave Sasuke 6 Tomoes on his Rinnegan instead of normal dual Rinnegan?
Post automatically merged:

Sasuke couldn't use dimensional travel as a teen but he can used Amenotejikara. Both are S/T technique.

And thats not disproving Tomoes(power of Sharingan) importance and involvement on the said techniques.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-oh I didn't see that. Okay

-Plot convenience is your only excuses. Its not a fact. As you're not Kishimoto but just a reader like us you're not having any say on this matter. You don't have any authority so anything you say or assume is not a cold hard fact. Stop using headcanon that you despise a lot. The hard fact is Purple Rinnegan couldn't cast an illusion and S/T jutsu. "They hadn't thought about it" is just your own assumption and not a fact. Madara know he had those jutsu but never used it but Purple Rinnegan never been stated to have S/T jutsu and illusion power by Manga and Databook. Clearly both are not in the same boat. Even edo Madara need to switched back to EMS to used illusion on 3rd Raikage.
Plot convenience is only applicable if there's a proof(from manga or DB) that purple Rinnegan can cast illusion and use S/T jutsu but Kishimoto never showed it.

-Shin Uchiha(Sharingan), Momoshiki(Red Rinnegan and not purple Rinnegan), Kinshiki(Byakugan, so where's the ripples?manga filler???), Sasuke(6 Tomoes on his Rinnegan) and Kaguya(9 Tomoes Sharingan).

So,

-3 people used Sharingan power
-1 people used Red Rinnegan power
-1 people used Byakugan power.

Kaguya's third eye and Sasuke's Rinnegan got more than just a ripples on their eye. Couldn't you see Tomoes there? Since when tomoes eyes is called as Rinnegan?

Why does Hagoromo gave Sasuke 6 Tomoes on his Rinnegan instead of normal dual Rinnegan?

Sasuke couldn't use dimensional travel as a teen but he can used Amenotejikara. Both are S/T technique.
Facts are as follows:
-Purple Rinnegan (no tomoe) design showed up in the eyes of the IT victims
-Sasuke’s Rinnegan genjutsu victims (bijuu) has the tomoed Rinnegan design in their eyes
-Rinnegan susanoo blocked IT’s light and protected group
-“Rinnegan genjutsu can be dealt with using Rinnegan genjutsu, probably.” -Sasuke
-“All that’s needed to undo IT is for [Pseudo Juubi Jin] and [rinnegan] to both weave the Rat sign simultaneously.” -Hagoromo

Save the headcanon, Ansatsuken. IF IT was cast with the Juubi’s Rinnegan, explain these things away.

-Like I said, neither Madara nor Hagoromo ever tried Rinnegan S/T techs nor had they seen it performed. Sasuke had, and he learned how to do it years later. Nothing but facts from this side.

-Sasuke also used ameno without Tomoe against Shin, so does it require tomoe or not? I’ll wait. 😜

Even edo Madara need to switched back to EMS to used illusion on 3rd Raikage.
@-bold: Lmfao no, That’s another misconception that needs to be eradicated.

Madara NEVER shifted from Rinnegan to sharingan to use genjutsu in the manga, only in the anime. If you zoom in, you’ll notice that literally every clone has their eyes closed. They literally never opened their eyes in a close panel, and the ONLY time one does, he casts a genjutsu.

You must be registered to see images

Now if you can show me his clone’s eye shifting from Rinnegan to EMS, then I’ll concede. Until then, dear boy.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Facts are as follows:
-Purple Rinnegan (no tomoe) design showed up in the eyes of the IT victims
-Rinnegan susanoo blocked IT’s light and protected group
-“Rinnegan genjutsu can be dealt with using Rinnegan genjutsu, probably.” -Sasuke
-“All that’s needed to undo IT is for [Pseudo Juubi Jin] and [rinnegan] to both weave the Rat sign simultaneously.” -Hagoromo

Save the headcanon, Ansatsuken.

-Like I said, neither Madara nor Hagoromo ever tried Rinnegan S/T techs nor had they seen it performed. Sasuke had, and he learned how to do it years later. Nothing but facts from this side.

-Sasuke also used ameno without Tomoe against Shin, so does it require tomoe or not? I’ll wait. 😜
-The illusion eye's pattern possibly followed the main eye of the caster. Just like how 6 Tomoes pattern appeared on Bijuu's eyes when Sasuke genjutsued them. Take note that the illusion is like mini mugen tsukuyomi.

-"Rinnegan genjutsu can be dealt with using Rinnegan, probably.” -Sasuke

*First point, why you added word "genjutsu" at the end of Sasuke's statement here?? Who you trying to fool here?

*Second point and the most important one, word "Probably". It means an uncertain/unsure situation. Certainly a statement cant be a fact when people say "possibly/probably" inside their statement.

-it's not normal Rinnegan susanoo but 6 Tomoes Rinnegan susanoo.

-That's to undo the IT and not casting an illusion(mugen tsukuyomi). Madara still needed 9 Tomoes Sharingan for IT. You always thought the forehead eye is only for projecting the illusion but it's not. The illusion is the power of 9 Tomoes Sharingan. Kaguya's Byakugan doesn't have illusion power so the illusion was coming from 9 Tomoes Sharingan mainly.
And they were using 6 Tomoes Rinnegan to undo the IT.

There's no headcanon here coming from me. It's all based on manga fact and the context of the story information.

So from who Sasuke learned/saw Amenotejikara before??? 6 Tomoes exist on his eye is for reason. And Hagoromo rewarded Sasuke with 6 Tomoes Rinnegan. Certainly he knew what the Tomoes is for, S/T technique. He has done a research.

His Rinnegan not just got 6 Path power but Sharingan power also. He still can used Amenotejikara is because Sharingan power has unite with his Rinnegan permanently. And he's not losing the Tomoes/Sharingan power permanently. If Madara can used Susanoo without Sharingan eye why its a surprise to you when Sasuke can used Amenotejikara without Tomoes??? That just means Sharingan chakra/power inside his Rinnegan still there.

What I meant the Tomoes gave Sasuke's Rinnegan special techniques that dual Rinnegan doesn't have. The Tomoes was just temporarily disappeared, not gone forever and taking with it Sharingan power inside the Rinnegan. The fact that the Tomoes temporarily disappear after Sasuke used a lot of chakra to dimension travel means S/T jutsu is coming from it.

I think Amenotejikara is less chakra intensive than PS and dimension travel.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-The illusion eye's pattern possibly followed the main eye of the caster. Just like how 6 Tomoes pattern appeared on Bijuu's eyes when Sasuke genjutsued them. Take note that the illusion is like mini mugen tsukuyomi.

-"Rinnegan genjutsu can be dealt with using Rinnegan, probably.” -Sasuke

*First point, why you added word "genjutsu" at the end of Sasuke's statement here?? Who you trying to fool here?

*Second point and the most important one, word "Probably". It means an uncertain/unsure situation. Certainly a statement cant be a fact when people say "possibly/probably" inside their statement.

-it's not normal Rinnegan susanoo but 6 Tomoes Rinnegan susanoo.

-That's to undo the IT and not casting an illusion(mugen tsukuyomi). Madara still needed 9 Tomoes Sharingan for IT. You always thought the forehead eye is only for projecting the illusion but it's not. The illusion is the power of 9 Tomoes Sharingan. Kaguya's Byakugan doesn't have illusion power so the illusion was coming from 9 Tomoes Sharingan mainly.

There's no headcanon here coming from me. It's all based on manga fact and the context of the story information.

So from who Sasuke learned/saw Amenotejikara before??? 6 Tomoes exist on his eye is for reason. And Hagoromo rewarded Sasuke with 6 Tomoes Rinnegan. Certainly he knew what the Tomoes is for, S/T technique. He has done a research.

His Rinnegan not just got 6 Path power but Sharingan power also. He still can used Amenotejikara is because Sharingan power has unite with his Rinnegan permanently. And he's not losing the Tomoes/Sharingan power permanently. If Madara can used Susanoo without Sharingan eye why its a surprise to you when Sasuke can used Amenotejikara without Tomoes??? That just means Sharingan chakra/power inside his Rinnegan still there.
-Headcanon Ansat, save it.

-I quoted it exactly as I thought Sasuke said it but whatever. Plus Hagoromo verified his assumption. Sasuke could only undo the genjutsu portion of IT, not the Divine: Deep Forest Emergence.

-Rinnegan is a Rinnegan, like I said tomoe are irrelevant. Save the headcanon

That's to undo the IT and not casting an illusion(mugen tsukuyomi). Madara still needed 9 Tomoes Sharingan for IT. You always thought the forehead eye is only for projecting the illusion but it's not. The illusion is the power of 9 Tomoes Sharingan. Kaguya's Byakugan doesn't have illusion power so the illusion was coming from 9 Tomoes Sharingan mainly.
-Tbh irrelevant.

——

-There’s been nothing but headcanon from you so far

-Irrelevant, stay on topic. Like I said Sasuke used Ameno without Tomoe on his Rinnegan, so it’s a regular Rinnegan technique. 😜😂 Also, peep what I said about Edo Madara’s EMS genjutsu usage. So non-tomoe Rinnegan can both cast illusions and use s/t techs. Save the headcanon

-
-Lmfao and you said I was spewing headcanon. Oof :lmao:

I just read your edits and regardless of whether the tomoe returned to Sasuke’s eye later or not, they were gone in that instance. No tomoe showing = no regular/perfect susanoo nor any sharingan techniques at all. It’s directly correlated, and no, the tomoe disappearing from Sasuke’s Rinnegan after S/T traveling means he’s low on chakra, not that the Sharingan is influencing his power.

So unless you want to call it plot convenience (which you condemned me for), then you’re spewing headcanon and concede to my argument by default. A

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Headcanon Ansat, save it.
No its a fact. I think you need to check back the meaning of headcanon because I believe you've lost the meaning. My point is back my manga. So you couldn't disprove me so I take that you've concede here.

-I quoted it exactly as Sasuke said it. Do your own research next time. Plus Hagoromo verified his assumption. Sasuke could only undo the genjutsu portion of IT, not the Divine: Deep Forest Emergence.
You said you've quoted his statement but you adding a non existence word inside your post. WTH??

I have done an extensive research and I've came into conclusion that the Rinnegan is used just to undo IT and not casting the IT. So Rinnegan couldn't cast an illusion. There's no proven statement from Manga or DB. It back to you as just your own assumption. Hagoromo only backed Sasuke's words on how to undo the IT. He never confirmed that was Rinnegan Genjutsu. That's the point.

-Rinnegan is a Rinnegan, like I said tomoe are irrelevant. Save the headcanon
The situation is not as simple as that so just eat your own headcanon.

-Tbh irrelevant.
???
——

-There’s been nothing but headcanon from you so far
?????

-Irrelevant, stay on topic. Like I said Sasuke used Ameno without Tomoe on his Rinnegan, so it’s a regular Rinnegan technique. 😜😂 Also, peep what I said about Edo Madara’s EMS genjutsu usage. So non-tomoe Rinnegan can both cast illusions and use s/t techs. Save the headcanon
It's not regular Rinnegan tech. Not backed by either Manga or DB. Sasuke's Rinnegan if you think its not more powerful than dual Rinnegan but it's special kind of Rinnegan. There's no proof that regular Rinnegan can cast illusion or using S/T jutsu. The burden of proof is on you.

The headcanon is more on you not me. You unable to present me a fact from Manga and DB. Im waiting.

Provide me one or I declare you got no point and lose the argument.

emoticon or meme post is considered as inability to present counter-point.

--

DB about regular Rinnegan exist long before 6 Tomoes Rinnegan came into existence.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No its a fact. I think you need to check back the meaning of headcanon because I believe you've lost the meaning. My point is back my manga. So you couldn't disprove me so I take that you've concede here.

You said you've quoted his statement but you adding a non existence word inside your post. WTH??

I have done an extensive research and I've came into conclusion that the Rinnegan is used just to undo IT and not casting the IT. So Rinnegan couldn't cast an illusion. There's no proven statement from Manga or DB. It back to you as just your own assumption. Hagoromo only backed Sasuke's words on how to undo the IT. He never confirmed that was Rinnegan Genjutsu. That's the point.

The situation is not as simple as that so just eat your own headcanon.

???
——

?????

It's not regular Rinnegan tech. Not backed by either Manga or DB. Sasuke's Rinnegan if you think its not more powerful than dual Rinnegan but it's special kind of Rinnegan. There's no proof that regular Rinnegan can cast illusion or using S/T jutsu. The burden of proof is on you.

The headcanon is more on you not me. You unable to present me a fact from Manga and DB. Im waiting.

Provide me one or I declare you got no point and lose the argument.

emoticon or meme post is considered as inability to present counter-point.

--

DB about regular Rinnegan exist long before 6 Tomoes Rinnegan came into existence.
Wrong. Now address what I said in the edited portions of my last few comments.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wrong. Now address what I said in the edited portions of my last few comments.
How can you say he's losing Sharingan power completely if his right eye still showing 3 Tomoes? How he gonna summon Susanoo if he's low in chakra?

You must be registered for see images

Like I said he never lost Sharingan power but just low in chakra.

His 6 Tomoes gave Sasuke S/T jutsu. His 6 Tomoes Rinnegan can perform both Rinnegan and Sharingan techniques

If Susanoo, Ama, illusion, most of Rinnegan tech are high chakra jutsu that means Amenotejikara used less chakra.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can you say he's losing Sharingan power completely if his right eye still showing 3 Tomoes? How he gonna summon Susanoo if he's low in chakra?

You must be registered for see images

Like I said he never lost Sharingan power but just low in chakra.

His 6 Tomoes gave Sasuke S/T jutsu. His 6 Tomoes Rinnegan can perform both Rinnegan and Sharingan techniques
Why are you constantly avoiding that Edo Madara never shifted from Rinnegan to EMS to cast genjutsu on Ay. Scroll up and read what I said, then address it. That’ll tell me all I need to know about you.

Moving on:
-By him losing the tomoe in his Rinnegan, that signaled that he lost all sharingan power completely; he couldn’t use MS techs nor could he erect Susanoo rib cage to protect Sarada. He was functioning on 3T sharingan chakra reserves.

That proves that not only are the rinnegan’s tomoe irrelevant to his S/T technique usages, it also shows that even without access to the sharingan’s abilities, he can still use the RINNEGAN’s abilities. They are completely isolated doujutsu and the S/T techniques are Rinnegan ONLY techniques.

Hence, the Juubi’s eye is a Rinnegan. Concession accepted.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why are you constantly avoiding that Edo Madara never shifted from Rinnegan to EMS ago cast genjutsu on Ay. Scroll up and read what I said, then address it. That’ll tell me all I need to know about you.

Moving on:
-By him losing the tomoe in his Rinnegan, that signaled that he lost all sharingan power completely; he couldn’t use MS techs nor could he erect Susanoo rib cage to protect Sarada. He was functioning on 3T sharingan chakra reserves.

That proves that not only are the rinnegan’s tomoe irrelevant to his S/T technique usages, it also shows that even without access to the sharingan’s abilities, he can still use the RINNEGAN’s abilities. They are completely isolated doujutsu and the S/T techniques are Rinnegan ONLY techniques.

Hence, the Juubi’s eye is a Rinnegan. Concession accepted.
He surely have shifted his eye to cast the illusion. Couldn't you see an EMS.

What Rinnegan ability? Deva Path/PP/AP, what??

His Sharingan power wasn't completely out of commission, thats why he still can used S/T jutsu. If Madara can used Susanoo without eyes Sasuke can used Amenotejikara without Tomoes. Tomoes is never a requisite for Amenotejikara but having a Rinnegan with Tomoes gave Sasuke the power of Sharingan and Rinnegan in single eyes that dual Rinnegan lacks.

Let me get into it more clearly.

The Tomoes on his Rinnegan gave Sasuke an ability of Sharingan and Rinnegan in one single eye. And also gave Sasuke S/T jutsu. Dual Rinnegan lacked this kind of perks.
This eye can; casting illusion, use Amaterasu Kagutsuchi, use 6 Path techniques, Susanoo, S/T.

its simple as that.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He surely have shifted his eye to cast the illusion. Couldn't you see an EMS.

What Rinnegan ability? Deva Path/PP/AP, what??

His Sharingan power wasn't completely out of commission, thats why he still can used S/T jutsu. If Madara can used Susanoo without eyes Sasuke can used Amenotejikara without Tomoes. Tomoes is never a requisite for Amenotejikara but having a Rinnegan with Tomoes gave Sasuke the power of Sharingan and Rinnegan in single eyes that dual Rinnegan lacks.

Let me get into it more clearly.

The Tomoes on his Rinnegan gave Sasuke an ability of Sharingan and Rinnegan in one single eye. And also gave Sasuke S/T jutsu. Dual Rinnegan lacked this kind of perks.
This eye can; casting illusion, use Amaterasu Kagutsuchi, use 6 Path techniques, Susanoo, S/T.

its simple as that.
Wrong again, of course. And this may be last time I’m replying since you’re being willfully ignorant.

-Show me a scan where any one of Madara’s wood clones showed a Rinnegan. I’ll wait, even if I’m not going to respond.

-Dude, seriously? Learn context “Rinnegan S/T techniques” is the subject. But in truth, Sasuke also used the Preta Path to drain Chakra from Naruto even when he couldn’t use his EMS abilities. So that’s just another fact.

-Delusional fanfic. Nothing in the manga supports your argument lmao. Comparing Madara (who used Susanoo with no eyes at all) to Sasuke (who can’t even use susanoo without activating his sharingan) is foolish and shows how desperate and flawed your argument is. Try again but next time, use manga facts. No-tomoe Rinnegan used S/T tech 😉

-Dual Rinnegan doesn’t lack those abilities, it was just for plot convenience that Madara never had MS techniques to begin with. Lmfao you literally can’t dispute this, it’s a manga fact, just like ALL of the other facts I pointed out earlier that destroyed your headcanon.

-I’ll leave you to it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wrong again, of course. And this may be last time I’m replying since you’re being willfully ignorant.

-Show me a scan where any one of Madara’s wood clones showed a Rinnegan. I’ll wait, even if I’m not going to respond.

-Dude, seriously? Learn context “Rinnegan S/T techniques” is the subject. But in truth, Sasuke also used the Preta Path to drain Chakra from Naruto even when he couldn’t use his EMS abilities. So that’s just another fact.

-Delusional fanfic. Nothing in the manga supports your argument lmao. Comparing Madara (who used Susanoo with no eyes at all) to Sasuke (who can’t even use susanoo without activating his sharingan) is foolish and shows how desperate and flawed your argument is. Try again but next time, use manga facts. No-tomoe Rinnegan used S/T tech 😉

-Dual Rinnegan doesn’t lack those abilities, it was just for plot convenience that Madara never had MS techniques to begin with. Lmfao you literally can’t dispute this, it’s a manga fact, just like ALL of the other facts I pointed out earlier that destroyed your headcanon.

-I’ll leave you to it.
-I will just leave Edo Madara discussion.

-What context you're talking about? You never shown to take context of story inside your post. The Rinnegan S/T jutsu is only applicable for 6 Tomoes Rinnegan just like Limbo for Madara's Rinnegan. That's how you understand the context. No matter how you try to disprove it Sasuke's Rinnegan is clearly different than Madara's Rinnegan. There's no single 6 Tomoes Rinnegan exist before Sasuke. And PP is clearly one of 6 Path technique, so? Amenotejikara is not. You wanted to tell what?

-The Tomoes were gone temporarily but it never took away Sharingan power from Sasuke's Rinnegan. Those Tomoes are relevant and played an important part to Rinnegan. Kishimoto would never draw it if it not bring any significant. You're not Kishimoto m8 to disprove his drawing concept.

-It lacked these two powers. Still no manga fact or DB to prove you right. Plot Convenience is just your cheap excuses and not based on manga facts. So just continue with your own assumptions and headcanon. You're just cherry picking and not brings fact. Plus failed in understanding the context of writing.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-I will just leave Edo Madara discussion.

-What context you're talking about? You never shown to take context of story inside your post. The Rinnegan S/T jutsu is only applicable for 6 Tomoes Rinnegan just like Limbo for Madara's Rinnegan. That's how you understand the context. No matter how you try to disprove it Sasuke's Rinnegan is clearly different than Madara's Rinnegan. There's no single 6 Tomoes Rinnegan exist before Sasuke. And PP is clearly one of 6 Path technique, so? Amenotejikara is not. You wanted to tell what?

-The Tomoes were gone temporarily but it never took away Sharingan power from Sasuke's Rinnegan. Those Tomoes are relevant and played an important part to Rinnegan. Kishimoto would never draw it if it not bring any significant. You're not Kishimoto m8 to disprove his drawing concept.

-It lacked these two powers. Still no manga fact or DB to prove you right. Plot Convenience is just your cheap excuses and not based on manga facts. So just continue with your own assumptions and headcanon. You're just cherry picking and not brings fact. Plus failed in understanding the context of writing.
Lmfao filled with headcanon, irony and failure. Similar to your response to the Edo Madara’s genjutsu usage, you’re failing to admit that you took an L. It’s okay to fail, just as long as you learn from it. Nice chat though, bro 👌