Uchihas with Big Guns

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are, NO RANDOM POWER UPS /GIFTS... People need to understand this! This misconception of oh that is a random power up is annoying

Fact we don't write the manga we don't know what characters have up their sleeves example:

Kabuto's sagemode or sasuke's hawk summon

In both cases you couldn't say Random because using context clues & understanding foreshadowing you could've easily predict both

If u payed attention to the toad slug snake concept kabuto/orochimaru would have the equivalent of jiraiya's sagemode once kabuto absorbed orochimaru it was evident he was gonna continue oro's research & plans

Sasuke was destined to get the mangekyu sharingan & ems
Moment they were first shown ameratsu was always gonna be his think seeing that he is adept in ninjutsu specifically fire

Naruto was destined to team up with kurama from the the start but it became clear when madara tried to summon kurama and he bitched up

Naruto & sasuke was destined to have their respective summon since the early issues

Long story short stop complaining u don't know what kishimoto has planned almost everything new from a character is random when 1st seen but pay attention to covers and the pages u won't be so surprised

TheBattousai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously though...where did the hawk summon come from. I really want to see the back-story on that one. Was he just walking along one day and tripped over a hawk contract. :D

Narubro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously though...where did the hawk summon come from. I really want to see the back-story on that one. Was he just walking along one day and tripped over a hawk contract. :D
on like the cover of the first chapter sasuke is riding a hawk... as for where he got it, idk it will probably be covered in filler or maybe in a few weeks

Uchihas with Big Guns

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Example we cannot say kakashi or even sarutobi cannot use ftg because somehow sarutobi knew all the jutsu in the village & kakashi as minato's prize student could've been taught it ..
Not saying they can but it wouldn't be random if they could NOW IF SAKURA DID IT I'd be flabbergasted

EternalSage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are, NO RANDOM POWER UPS /GIFTS... People need to understand this! This misconception of oh that is a random power up is annoying

Fact we don't write the manga we don't know what characters have up their sleeves example:

Kabuto's sagemode or sasuke's hawk summon

In both cases you couldn't say Random because using context clues & understanding foreshadowing you could've easily predict both

If u payed attention to the toad slug snake concept kabuto/orochimaru would have the equivalent of jiraiya's sagemode once kabuto absorbed orochimaru it was evident he was gonna continue oro's research & plans

Sasuke was destined to get the mangekyu sharingan & ems
Moment they were first shown ameratsu was always gonna be his think seeing that he is adept in ninjutsu specifically fire

Naruto was destined to team up with kurama from the the start but it became clear when madara tried to summon kurama and he bitched up

Naruto & sasuke was destined to have their respective summon since the early issues

Long story short stop complaining u don't know what kishimoto has planned almost everything new from a character is random when 1st seen but pay attention to covers and the pages u won't be so surprised
This is Sasuke's second summoning because he could already summon Manda. He summoned Manda when he fought Deidara.

So the Hawk is his second summon creature and it did come out of nowhere. Even Tobi was confused when he saw it.

TheBattousai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has plenty off screen time and according to his teammates he atleast practices his new jutsu
I'm not really sure what this has to do with my comment. I didn't say he wasn't practicing using it in his non-panel time. I just said it seemed to come out of the blue. Summoning contracts don't seem to be too common, so I was just wondering where he got it from.