Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Anyways, Plain field, All you know, Kill or be killed, Tukki Aburame Bio.
Raikage Bio..

Ill Start...

In less then the blink of the eye I activate,

Raiton: Raikage Raiton no Yoroi (Thunder Shadow's Lightning Release Armor)
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short
Chakra: 50 (+10 every turn active)
Damage: +60 to taijutsu and +40 to Lightning (-20 to user because of strain)
Description: By instantly wrapping his body in a layer of Lightning chakra, the Fourth Raikage can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. While using this technique, his reflexes and are comparable to that of Maito Gai in Fourth Gate Mode, making it difficult, if not impossible, even for the Sharingan to keep up with him. The armor also increases his defense, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming lightning attacks as even a direct Chidori was barely able to pierce his chest.
(Usable 1 Times)
(Last 4 Turns)
(User Can't Use Wind Techs, Earth techs, or Water Techs that are spit from the mouth)
(Contact with water will electrocute the User)

and in the same instant it activates I run to your right so fast its as if I teleported, then with blinding speed.

( Raiton: Kobushi no Zetsumetsu ) Lightning release: Fist of Extinction
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80 ( + 10 to user )
Description: User focuses huge amount of lightning chakra on his fist making it Glow. After it user can hit it to earth or opponent. When the punch hits the user will release all the lightning chakra in form of lightning shock wave that deals damage to everyone in the range of it.
Note:
- Can be only taught by myartisablast
- Causes + 10 damage to user when used
- Shockwave reaches up to two meters

Which gains an added 100 damage from being both Taijutsu and Raiton,
As i hit the side of your face I drive you into the ground causing a crater in the ground and a lightning Shockwave through your body. that passes through adding to the crater.

by this time your more or less dead. and with one foot. I kick you sending you blasting off like team rocket.

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raikage Bio..

Ill Start...

In less then the blink of the eye I activate,

Raiton: Raikage Raiton no Yoroi (Thunder Shadow's Lightning Release Armor)
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Chakra: 50 (+10 every turn active)
Damage: +60 to taijutsu and +40 to Lightning (-20 to user because of strain)
Description: By instantly wrapping his body in a layer of Lightning chakra, the Fourth Raikage can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. While using this technique, his reflexes and are comparable to that of Maito Gai in Fourth Gate Mode, making it difficult, if not impossible, even for the Sharingan to keep up with him. The armor also increases his defense, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming lightning attacks as even a direct Chidori was barely able to pierce his chest.
(Usable 1 Times)
(Last 4 Turns)
(User Can't Use Wind Techs, Earth techs, or Water Techs that are spit from the mouth)
(Contact with water will electrocute the User)

and in the same instant it activates I run to your right so fast its as if I teleported, then with blinding speed.

( Raiton: Kobushi no Zetsumetsu ) Lightning release: Fist of Extinction
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80 ( + 10 to user )
Description: User focuses huge amount of lightning chakra on his fist making it Glow. After it user can hit it to earth or opponent. When the punch hits the user will release all the lightning chakra in form of lightning shock wave that deals damage to everyone in the range of it.
Note:
- Can be only taught by myartisablast
- Causes + 10 damage to user when used
- Shockwave reaches up to two meters

Which gains an added 100 damage from being both Taijutsu and Raiton,
As i hit the side of your face I drive you into the ground causing a crater in the ground and a lightning Shockwave through your body. that passes through adding to the crater.

by this time your more or less dead. and with one foot. I kick you sending you blasting off like team rocket.
Dies.

Or

As soon as you charge lightning chakra, I use in combination:

Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damge Points:30
Description: The users shoots a sphere of air at there target that can blow them
backwards as well as blow small objects along with the target.

With

(Konchuu Oni) Bug Demon
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Aburame are said to share a strong chakra connetion with their bugs. This jutsu allows the user to desintegrate into their bugs. At this form, the user is only able to use bug type attacks. Then he can reform anywhere in the field, as long as there bugs wich he shares conection.
*Can only be used on the 2nd turn, because it takes one turn for the bugs to spread by the whole terrain*
*The user can only be on bug form for 2 turns*
*The user can only move as fast as he can run*

I form a ball of wind, that due to the lapse of time, loses density but not power. From my hand, the ball explodes, and you pierce through my body, as my bug trasformation is reveiled. There is not enough pressure against your puch to make it discharge it's power. My ants are scattered around the field.

Then 3 bug clones form, long range from eachother but mid range from you.

(Mushi Bunshin) - Bug Clone

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:70
Description:Creates a clone of the user out of bugs.
NOTE:Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.

All of them show relief from escaping, although somehow with a jocose tone into with.