Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Hey I was wondering what techniques you think Minato had other then flying thunder god and rasengan and also what elements he had I'm thinking he had
1. Wind
2. Lightning
3. Water
4. Fire
Cause once your kage level you have 4 elements right?

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">he was a master of wind and lightning. Those were his 2 elements i know he used.</div>

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
I looked around but couldn't find anything on his elements. I saw he completed sage training. And the only jutsus we know he had were Rasangen, Flying Thunder God, and the Dead Demon Consuming seal.

sancio1995

Regular
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
he had lightnig because this i found The name Hiraishin is also the phonic of the Japanese word 避雷針, which means lightning rod; this may suggest the reasoning as to why the technique is restricted towards a seal, because lightning is attracted to lightning rods. its about hiraishin no jutsu or flying thunder god technique hope it serves to clear some things:D

SAKumono26

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
he had lightnig because this i found The name Hiraishin is also the phonic of the Japanese word 避雷針, which means lightning rod; this may suggest the reasoning as to why the technique is restricted towards a seal, because lightning is attracted to lightning rods. its about hiraishin no jutsu or flying thunder god technique hope it serves to clear some things:D
that does notm ean thing
it meant hewas fast like lignhting
uhave seen lgihting strick in real life right
he was like dat nasically
his lements r not known
but he told kakashi that he tried to use natur manuplation but he died