Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys!

Earlier today I was reading up on certain characters in the databooks when
I came upon Minato Namikaze and I wonderd " Hmmmmm I wonder how old Minato was" Only to find out that it wasn't listed, So I figured id try to find it out, And I think I might have.

1. Garra and Naruto have alot of similarities between each other, the demons in them, the village hating them then grwoing to respect them,etc.
Now I was looking at garra's dad "YONDAIME KAZEKAGE" and I thought wow another similarity with Naruto since his dad was Yondaime Hokage but anyways I looked at the age of Garra's dad and it said he died at the age of 40 due to Orochimaru.... And then I thought "wait maybe thats another similarity with there dads between Garra and Naruto, THEIR AGE!!!

So I took that info and compared with more stuff, like for instance if yondaime lived he may have been 42 in the present time ( due to the Kazekage deing in part one, that to say if he lived to part 2 he would have been 42) but he didn't so I subtracted the 42 from 16 (Naruto's age) cause thats when the kyuubi attack happend, and got 26 and then I found out that 26 was Kakashi's age that he started teaching Naruto :eek:

Then I took Jiriaya's age (54 at his death) And subtracted it by 16 ( time of the Kyuubi attack ) And got 38, Then I subtracted another 13 (going by my theory Minato would have been 26 and I divided it by 2 so...13) And got that Jiriaya would have been 25/ 26 when he first started teaching Minato
SOOOOO it would work like this..

Kakashi (26)---Naruto (12-13)
Jiriaya (25/26)----Minato (12-13)

Do you see how the numbers match almost perfectly?!?! O.O
And the so popular trend with naruto and History repeating itself...

Soo I've come to the conclusion that Minato was 26 at the age of his death and if he lived to present time, he would have been 42-43

Now I'm not assuming I'm right or anything;) But the number do seem to match pretty well, Lets see what you guys think? :)

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i love all of these superfans, who take Naruto too far, and have to know EVERY detail of EVERYTHING in the Naruto universe. I'm not mocking you, and you may bey well be right, I'm just saying, do we really need to know EVERY detail of the naruto universe? Tell you what. Next time I meet Kishi, I'll ask him, and tell you, okay?

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i love all of these superfans, who take Naruto too far, and have to know EVERY detail of EVERYTHING in the Naruto universe. I'm not mocking you, and you may bey well be right, I'm just saying, do we really need to know EVERY detail of the naruto universe? Tell you what. Next time I meet Kishi, I'll ask him, and tell you, okay?
Kisi's best friend?
Tell him, his manga ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!

kushinaminato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao I take no offence :p just so you know though Im not a " superfan" or anything, I'm just another regular naruto fan who started reading the Databooks and became curious.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if the manga ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!why do you wastee your time on NB reading and watching naruto i honestly think you said that for attention no offence
Wrong Son!
I don't watch Naruto. I don't read Naruto on NB. They get they're manga from ***********.

I started reading this when I was 12, and have been waiting for things to get cleared up e.g - Rikudou Sennin, Madara Uchiha, Sharingan, Uzumaki Clan etc.

I will keep saying it sucks until these things have been revealed!

STICK TO THE TOPIC SON!:flaw:

Schmack

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
have to agree with Hyperion here. i started reading naruto when i was about 13. naruto was actually awesome back then. part 1 manga's where it's at. the whole chunnin exam arc was so dank. but shippuden? it sucks. i'm not hating on naruto, i got into it too deep for that. but truth is truth.