Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I bet he reads these threads and laughs at us in an evil manner.
He probably does! He sees narutobase and thinks I'll see what fans have to say. We say all the stuff we want to know and he'll never show them to us because he likes seeing us go crazy. He is laughing at us right now at our questions! Next thing you know it the manga will be over and our questions will never be answered and we'll end up depressed from not knowing. Then we will go crazy and end up in a straight jacket from over thinking and thinking naruto is real and you're minato. o_O

javu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
SPOILER

I was just curious because in the last chapter he sliced through Bee's Hachibi's arm. But I know that lightning can also slice through things. I think. And in order to slice through that arm, he would need to infuse that kunai with a lot of lightning or wind chakra. Probably wind.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well this is my theory but I'm pretty sure about this stuff, but once again it is all just educated reasoning.

Here goes, well we know that most of the time elemental stuff is genetic, hence the bloodlines having the same KG and stuff like Haku and his mom and the Uchiha having fire, and by using the first's DNA people can use his wood jutsu. So now that we have got the genetic part cleared up we also know that usually elemental affinities are thematic, which means that they go along with their villages theme.
Examples:
Hidden clouds- Lightning and some water users.
Hidden mist - water, Mizukage does mist KG's
Hidden Rock- earth element users,
Hidden sand - we only have like two elemental users we have seen so far, Temari and that guy that killed Hayate and they were both wind users. (Gaara's sand isn't an elemental technique)
Hidden Leaf - the only village that is really different but almost all of the people are able to use fire jutsu except for Naruto. examples- Uchiha, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Hiruzen

The genetics thing and the fact that village themes play into elemental affinities led me to this reasoning. Obviously Naruto is wind-natured and had to get it from one of his parents, well Kushina was from the Land of whirlpools which if we follow the theme then she would have had a water affinity which leaves Minato to have the wind affinity.

So there you go, that is my reasoning. For all of you who are going to argue for the sake of arguing don't just point out the fact that this hasn't been explicitly stated that Kushina uses water and Minato uses wind, try and be intelligent and find fault with my reasoning and logic instead.

Reactions: javu

javu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well this is my theory but I'm pretty sure about this stuff, but once again it is all just educated reasoning.

Here goes, well we know that most of the time elemental stuff is genetic, hence the bloodlines having the same KG and stuff like Haku and his mom and the Uchiha having fire, and by using the first's DNA people can use his wood jutsu. So now that we have got the genetic part cleared up we also know that usually elemental affinities are thematic, which means that they go along with their villages theme.
Examples:
Hidden clouds- Lightning and some water users.
Hidden mist - water, Mizukage does mist KG's
Hidden Rock- earth element users,
Hidden sand - we only have like two elemental users we have seen so far, Temari and that guy that killed Hayate and they were both wind users. (Gaara's sand isn't an elemental technique)
Hidden Leaf - the only village that is really different but almost all of the people are able to use fire jutsu except for Naruto. examples- Uchiha, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Hiruzen

The genetics thing and the fact that village themes play into elemental affinities led me to this reasoning. Obviously Naruto is wind-natured and had to get it from one of his parents, well Kushina was from the Land of whirlpools which if we follow the theme then she would have had a water affinity which leaves Minato to have the wind affinity.

So there you go, that is my reasoning. For all of you who are going to argue for the sake of arguing don't just point out the fact that this hasn't been explicitly stated that Kushina uses water and Minato uses wind, try and be intelligent and find fault with my reasoning and logic instead.
No I think you're right. And if Kishi meant it or not, NamiKAZE Minato. Wind...

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
true but i think to simply classify chakra nature into villages is wrong, i think the chakra nature lies more in individual clans or just different to every person. i.e. asuma, wind the third is unknown but it looked like fire, danzo wind,
I said usually, which does seem to be the case, and elemental affinities is genetic, Asuma also used fire jutsu remember? When he fought Hidan.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I said usually, which does seem to be the case, and elemental affinities is genetic, Asuma also used fire jutsu remember? When he fought Hidan.
forgive me if it seemed as if i was attacking you i mean no offense. he did use fire but when he was teaching naruto he told him everyone was born with a certain nature, and after mastering their born chakra nature and are strong enough chakra wise. can use and master other natures i.e. kakashi, asuma and many others.