Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was looking for reasons with breakdown for both characters.

If I'be understood your saying even though Minato is refered to as a once in a decade genius his greatness comes from somebody else's move?
Hahaha I hear yeah man and the answer is yes and no. I think his genius stems from the fact that he created a high level grade A change in shape ninjutsu (rasengan), in which he drew his inspiration from a biju bomb.
That's all he's got. (notably)

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is actually pretty stupid, people sitting here hating on ftg being someone else’s jutsu when ohnokis main jutsus are someone else’s as well. You guys got some logic here

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nobody's hating a Kekkei Tota is a bloodline ability, I just wanted to see how a "genius" stacks up without somebody else's move.
Against a flying kage? You took away his only way of possibly getting to him and let ohnoki keep everything and then complain about his “one move” being someone else’s when ohnokis damn near entire jutsu catalogue is inherited. Oh and using “genius” as if your proving anything literally means nothing when the manga itself has called him such multiple times using that exact word.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Against a flying kage? You took away his only way of possibly getting to him and let ohnoki keep everything and then complain about his “one move” being someone else’s when ohnokis damn near entire jutsu catalogue is inherited. Oh and using “genius” as if your proving anything literally means nothing when the manga itself has called him such multiple times using that exact word.
I'm sure gamabunta can jump up there :lol.

Minato was called a genius and I want to see how he stacks up against somebody who's not a genius without somebody else's move. If it makes it fairer I'll restrick Onoki's flight ability to Gamabunta's height. I'm trying to figure out what makes him a genius and how he'd fare?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure gamabunta can jump up there :lol.

Minato was called a genius and I want to see how he stacks up against somebody who's not a genius without somebody else's move. If it makes it fairer I'll restrick Onoki's flight ability to Gamabunta's height. I'm trying to figure out what makes him a genius and how he'd fare?
Well, it sounds like a pretty boring fight, ohnoki gets demolished if he gets close, and he’s not hitting minato with jinton with that long ass start up. There’s a reason we’ve only seen it used like we have. Ohnokis got his weighted and unweighted(lightweight) jutsus but again, he’s not a close range fighter and def doesn’t have the speed to trade blows with minato in a cqc scenario. If your giving him the ability to use gamabunta(which honestly I forgot the dude had) and restricting the level of flight ohnoki gets beat. Imo of course. Don’t get me wrong, ohnokis got beast jutsus but man is mostly a support or someone that needs someone else to distract his opponent for him(if that makes sense)

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is actually pretty stupid, people sitting here hating on ftg being someone else’s jutsu when ohnokis main jutsus are someone else’s as well. You guys got some logic here
Onohki Particle style is just as valid as Madara using Indra’s main jutsu. Heritable trait can’t be compared to actually stealing/ using someone else’s jutsu that is not of your own genetic line.

Not taking anything away from Minato but bad comparison

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Onohki Particle style is just as valid as Madara using Indra’s main jutsu. Heritable trait can’t be compared to actually stealing/ using someone else’s jutsu that is not of your own genetic line.

Not taking anything away from Minato but bad comparison
Isn’t that the issue with muu and ohnoki? Ohnokis the third, his grandfather was the first, but muu is never stated to be related, ever. It just says muu taught it to him, or handed it down to him, I don’t remember which, and I don’t even know if that’s some databook shit or manga atm. Either way if he was taught it whats the difference

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn’t that the issue with muu and ohnoki? Ohnokis the third, his grandfather was the first, but muu is never stated to be related, ever. It just says muu taught it to him, or handed it down to him, I don’t remember which, and I don’t even know if that’s some databook shit or manga atm. Either way if he was taught it whats the difference
You must be registered for see images

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again.... isn’t that contradictory? Muu is never mentioned as his dad ever, not even when they fight. Or even family iirc, so how was it inherited?
By Heritable i'm willing to believe there is a special process that grooms one to be capable of inheriting dust release. This was sort of hinted when the 1st kage was talking to onoki about the rock or will of stone. There is a special training done that allows the next kage to be capable of inheriting the abilities of Dust release.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By Heritable i'm willing to believe there is a special process that grooms one to be capable of inheriting dust release. This was sort of hinted when the 1st kage was talking to onoki about the rock or will of stone. There is a special training done that allows the next kage to be capable of inheriting the abilities of Dust release.

Ok that’s pretty plausible, I’m willing to believe that one without anything better to go on tbh

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Onoki is limited to gamabunta's size, it's favourable to minato, the oil and fire could catch onoki but that's if they're faster than jinton which is faster than kcm naruto's rasengan without extension, and onoki can maintain distance and obliterate the speedster and frogs easily.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Onoki is limited to gamabunta's size, it's favourable to minato, the oil and fire could catch onoki but that's if they're faster than jinton which is faster than kcm naruto's rasengan without extension, and onoki can maintain distance and obliterate the speedster and frogs easily.
That was only for infinite mugen :lol