• Total voters

GodSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is something that´s really on my nerve. Recently, there was poll Minato vs Itachi and surprisingly Itachi is currently winning which brings me to the question. If Itachi is able to beat Minato why can´t Sasuke. We all know Sasuke possess the MS techniques Itachi had + he now has the EMS which means he would not be restrained from using his MS techniques such as Susanoo and Amateratsu.
Let´s take a look at Sasuke´s abilities.

Amaterasu
Binding Snake Glare Spell
Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi
Body Flame Technique
Body Shedding
Chidori
Chidori Current
Chidori Senbon
Chidori Sharp Spear
Cursed Seal of Heaven
Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique
Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Kirin
Lion Combo
Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
Pachinko Technique (Anime only)
Peregrine Falcon Drop (Anime only)
Shadow Shuriken Technique
Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Shield of Black Flames
Strong Fist
Summoning Technique (Hawks, Snakes)
Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation
Susanoo
Susanoo Genjutsu
Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana
Tsukuyomi
I think that Itachi could beat Minato so can Sasuke. Actually, i think Sasuke got a greater chance than Itachi.

Last edited:

captainEO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are biased, is all.

The majority of people aren't fair when it comes to discussion.

I agree with you, when it comes to Minato, he's extremely overrated. watch as people call me fanboy, and hurl insults my way. That's NB for you. They attack your avatar, they don't like the truth.

Both Itachi + Sasuke can beat Minato, they're far too fleshed out as characters to lose.

GodSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I agree with you, when it comes to Minato, he's extremely overrated. watch as people call me fanboy, and hurl insults my way. That's NB for you. They attack your avatar, they don't like the truth.

Both Itachi + Sasuke can beat Minato, they're far too fleshed out as characters to lose.
I see. Idc about Itachi but i am 100% sure Sasuke would defeat Minato.

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let´s take a look at Sasuke´s abilities.

Amaterasu
Binding Snake Glare Spell
Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi
Body Flame Technique
Body Shedding
Chidori
Chidori Current
Chidori Senbon
Chidori Sharp Spear
Cursed Seal of Heaven
Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique
Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Kirin
Lion Combo
Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
Pachinko Technique (Anime only)
Peregrine Falcon Drop (Anime only)
Shadow Shuriken Technique
Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Shield of Black Flames
Strong Fist
Summoning Technique (Hawks, Snakes)
Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation
Susanoo
Susanoo Genjutsu
Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana
Tsukuyomi

I think that Itachi could beat Minato so can Sasuke. Actually, i think Sasuke got a greater chance than Itachi.
Bolded Part - Sasuke can't use those Jutsus anymore ..

+ Use the Search Button, there's already a thread like this.

GodSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bolded Part - Sasuke can't use those Jutsus anymore ..

+ Use the Search Button, there's already a thread like this.
Why can´t he use those jutsus anymore? I think this is an appropiate time to start this thread as a previous thread mentioned Itachi beating Minato and i think Sasuke too can beat him.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing that makes itachi win in that poll is his tsukyomi....Sasuke's tsukyomi is nothing compared to itachi's and minato can most likely tank it .....Idk what would happen in this fight, the only offensive jutsu minato has shown is a part 1 incomplete A rank rasengan , Which definitely will not work on a complete susanno.... , I'll can think about two scenarios and two winners....

1) Sasuke realizes minato is teleporting to his scattered kunai, so he takes his amaterasu covered sword and sets the spot where the kunai is covered in amaterasu, So now if minato teleports to his kunai he gets caught in amaterasu...Oh trust me sasuke is smart enough to do that...But if he doesn't

2) Minato continues to use ftg to dodge all of sasukes attacks, sasuke eventually runs out of chakra and minato moves in for the kill

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's Tskyumoui (howevery you spell it)
It couldnt be tsukuyomi firstly because it requires eye contact. Secondly sasuke didnt activate the ms, thirdly we know the effects of tsukuyomi and C was able to get back on his feet after a while.

Seems like regular genjutsu to me

Also even if its tsukuyomi why did you highlight it

GodSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing that makes itachi win in that poll is his tsukyomi....Sasuke's tsukyomi is nothing compared to itachi's and minato can most likely tank it .....Idk what would happen in this fight, the only offensive jutsu minato has shown is a part 1 incomplete A rank rasengan , Which definitely will not work on a complete susanno.... , I'll can think about two scenarios and two winners....

1) Sasuke realizes minato is teleporting to his scattered kunai, so he takes his amaterasu covered sword and sets the spot where the kunai is covered in amaterasu, So now if minato teleports to his kunai he gets caught in amaterasu...Oh trust me sasuke is smart enough to do that...But if he doesn't

2) Minato continues to use ftg to dodge all of sasukes attacks, sasuke eventually runs out of chakra and minato moves in for the kill
Sasuke now has EMS, i am sure it would increase his genjutsu prowess. As he now possess Itachi´s eyes too.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke now has EMS, i am sure it would increase his genjutsu prowess. As he now possess Itachi´s eyes too.
Nah,Itachi's specialty was Tsukyomi, his is Amaterasu, we don't know what ems does yet....... We know though that Sasuke still uses amaterasu as his "thing" because his susanno sword was covered in amaterasu....That just shows that he's still more proficient with the amaterasu side of mangekyou and not tsukyomi

GodSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah,Itachi's specialty was Tsukyomi, his is Amaterasu, we don't know what ems does yet....... We know though that Sasuke still uses amaterasu as his "thing" because his susanno sword was covered in amaterasu....That just shows that he's still more proficient with the amaterasu side of mangekyou and not tsukyomi
We don´t know yet but i find it logical that sasuke would gain Itachi´s abilities.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don´t know yet but i find it logical that sasuke would gain Itachi´s abilities.
I believes it was itachi's own genius that allowed him to manipulate space and time in that world... Just like its sasuke's genius to control amaterasu flames and put them on susanno..I don't believe he will get it

GodSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believes it was itachi's own genius that allowed him to manipulate space and time in that world... Just like its sasuke's genius to control amaterasu flames and put them on susanno..I don't believe he will get it
How dare you say that about Lord Sasuke? He would achieve more than Itachi did i am sure of it.

Oronagato

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How's minato overrated???????? just because he's awesome and has fans while sasuke is emo and doesn't even have a mom doesn't make the 4th overrated. what has sasuke accomplished on his own compared to what the 4th accomplished

GodSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How's minato overrated???????? just because he's awesome and has fans while sasuke is emo and doesn't even have a mom doesn't make the 4th overrated. what has sasuke accomplished on his own compared to what the 4th accomplished
Sasuke is better than the Fourth. Answer me this question. How will Minato break through Susanoo. He doesnt have the strength of A to do it. How will Minato escape Tsukuyomi. He isn´t B or even Jiraiya that got pets to break it for him. And it takes just 3 seconds to kill the motherfuc*ker.

Oronagato

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he can summon gamabunta and other boss summons who can make life miserable for sasuke with sasunno. and actually how do we know that he doesn't have ma and pa to do it for him, when minato has a contract with the toads? how do we know that he doesn't know sage mode when jiraiya was his teacher and jiraiya said that minato mastered everything jiraiya taught him? you are just jealous that minato's the coolest ninja ever while sasuke is emo and needs a life