Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, in my opinion it would be a good fight. But the 1st's wood jutsu is no match for Flying thunder god jutsu, but thats only my opinion. Im talkin one on one, no Bijuu.

Last edited:

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, in my opinion it would be a good fight. But the 1st's wood jutsu is no match for Flying thunder god jutsu, but thats only my opinion.
yeah, Minato sealed the kyuubi away= Beast Right? Wrong yea he sealed the beast but he died in the process. The 1st can control the tail beasts and Minto can seal them but die in the process. Minato vs The !st= Shodaime takes the win.:cool:

Yüme1

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah, Minato sealed the kyuubi away= Beast Right? Wrong yea he sealed the beast but he died in the process. The 1st can control the tail beasts and Minto can seal them but die in the process. Minato vs The !st= Shodaime takes the win.:cool:
is that not because the first is one of the only ones that could control Biiju or what =/

Itachi Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, in my opinion it would be a good fight. But the 1st's wood jutsu is no match for Flying thunder god jutsu, but thats only my opinion.
Hashirama was an excellent ninja who beat Madara in his prime and could control bijuus. If he all of a sudden summoned eight tailed beasts Yondaime would not be able to compete. Even if he were able to seal all of them like he did with the kyuubi he would die and Hashirama would win.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the 4th hokage would. i mean come on the younger genertation r known to surpass the olders. ontop of that minato was conider the best ninja alive at his time and even the best kage in all villages past and present

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato. the 1st could control them but Minato was fightning evenly matched qith madara when he was using the kyuubi. the seal he uses has the unfortunate side effect that causes death to victim(if the user wishes to) and to the user. Minato was a genius and he hgas plenty of skill. Hashirama is good to to, but they're both hokages(were hokages) so they are all ready a fair match.(i guess) if Minato could beat Sarutobi( and not saying that he could) then Hashirama doesn't stand a chance becuz Sarutobi was strongest and greatest shinobi/hokage ever.

how did i do that. i just went frm talkin about Minato and Hashirama ans started talking about Sarutobi......Oo well :ghehe:

jovardo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, in my opinion it would be a good fight. But the 1st's wood jutsu is no match for Flying thunder god jutsu, but thats only my opinion. Im talkin one on one, no Bijuu.
keep in mind for that FTG jutsu to work u need a mark to serve as your destination stop..the 4th will have to touch the 1st for his jutsu to be very effective and also the first had a darkness jutsu that blind the opponent. and im sure that to touch the 1st hokage will not be easy. keep in mind that senju was the most powerful senju ever, even than the 4th.i say the 1st hokage. i mean come on he could even beat madara who is a former shell of himself..the 4th said to naruto*he countered everything i thought of the man in the mask is a very powerful ninja the only way to can beat him is if you have a special power."i repeat madara is a shell of his former self.but the 1st manage to defeat with fighting the EMS for the first time. the 1st was practically a god back then.

Last edited:

jovardo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the 4th hokage would. i mean come on the younger genertation r known to surpass the olders. ontop of that minato was conider the best ninja alive at his time and even the best kage in all villages past and present
correction..th e third was said to be the strongest hokage ever. he was known as konoha "professor"because he knew all the jutsu in konoha and he mastered all 1000 jutsus as well.

jovardo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the first knew what Madara was about and all of his secrets, ofcourse ^^
correction..the 1st hokage fought madras with ms first for the first time and that battle was a draw the second time madara comes with the EMS and lost. the 1st fought madara with ems for the first time and won.. so he didnt knew that tricks madara had or knew about him.

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
asswipe..for a minato to teleport he needs to mark the 1st hokage before he can activate it.
i know lol... he doesn't need to get to 1st first. he can first mark terrain around him allowing him to evade any attack and slowly marking more and more terrain. 1st or bijuu couldn't possibly hit him. finally he will get to 1st and kill him... as simple as that...

jovardo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know lol... he doesn't need to get to 1st first. he can first mark terrain around him allowing him to evade any attack and slowly marking more and more terrain. 1st or bijuu couldn't possibly hit him. finally he will get to 1st and kill him... as simple as that...
obviously the 1st would figure that out(how is jutsu works). the 1st can use a darkness genjutsu and the 4th leaving him blind.soo tell how can he win that one. even if the 4th manage to mark more terrain the 1st can always make a wood armor over his skin or a wood shield protecting his body,like what yamoto did when he made a fake sasori or what yamoto did when naruto in the 4 tails(fighting orochimaru) was coming he made a wood shield. sometime the must touch the ground or tree(especially tree limb) the 1st will grab a hold of him.