uhIpooped

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Minato was creating Jutsu's like Rasengan, although incomplete I bet it would crush through the wood shield and the 1st would crap himself like Madara did when Kabuto summoned that last coffin. Plus it was never said to what extent Minato could use the Rasengan, being its creator I'm sure that he could make massive ones... and so far Pein was the only one so far to be able to block it (forget which body, but the one who absorbed it) so FTG and Rasengan beat wood style IMO!

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obviously the 1st would figure that out(how is jutsu works). the 1st can use a darkness genjutsu and the 4th leaving him blind.soo tell how can he win that one. even if the 4th manage to mark more terrain the 1st can always make a wood armor over his skin or a wood shield protecting his body,like what yamoto did when he made a fake sasori or what yamoto did when naruto in the 4 tails(fighting orochimaru) was coming he made a wood shield. sometime the must touch the ground or tree(especially tree limb) the 1st will grab a hold of him.

actually he doesn't even need to touch the ground (or tree). he can perform flying thundergod technique while in air. minato would win for sure...

leenox

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think it will be draw...then both of them go to the ramen shop n eat some pork ramen...hahha...

p/s if they both still alive....

~dark-senju~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if the first managed to defeat mandara and even almost killed him at the time, wouldn't that mean the first is stronger than the fourth? The fourth wasn't strong enough to take out the 9 tailed fox so he sealed it, which means his weaker than mandara and also implies first is the stronger one as he defeated mandara.

~ Cero ~

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, in my opinion it would be a good fight. But the 1st's wood jutsu is no match for Flying thunder god jutsu, but thats only my opinion. Im talkin one on one, no Bijuu.
I seriously don't get where people are getting "Controlling Jinchuurki/Sealing them etc" The question is who would win in a fight? I'd say Minato..Flying thunder god technique = Pwned. Hashirama's wood jutsu would be no match for him.

When Hashirama and Madara fought at the Vally of the ends, Madara didn't die but got away with a 'piece of flesh' of the First Hokage, However when Madara and Minato fought..Minato defeated Madara and took the control of the 9 tails away from him and Madara only came to seek the 9 tails 16 years later, so yeah.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato. most gifted shinobi konoha has ever produced. there you have it.
i agree minato is to fast also doesnt have to seal the biijuus to beat madara he would have beaten madara in a all out fight but madara was trying to get the 9 tails n minato had pplz to worry bout...... but minato would winn WTH