Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Awaits Minato in a field that changes geographically at his whim.*

I'd like to finish Raiton. My last technique was Wave of Inspiration.

Last edited:

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok.. for my own sake.. i'm gonna ask some questions to check you understand each technique once you accurately describe the mechanics of the technique

so starting with wave of inspiration.. answer these please

1. Can you think of any uses for this technique?
2. Any distict advantages/ disadvantages that spring to mind?
3. Can you think of any combinations that might work well with this technique?
4. Can you think of a decent way to counter this technique?

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Aside from Suiton technique augmentation, I believe that it could be effectively used with any conductive material. If you were using a blade while fighting someone, you could conduct the Raiton chakra through it as you attacked/while your opponent is blocking it with his own blade (Or hands, if he is using Steel release or something.)

2. It's main advantage is the speed at which it can be performed. It can be used in instances where techniques that require handseals are out of the question. Its speed could also surprise an opponent in short range, however, when used alone, it's power isn't lethal and another action would have to be taken afterward to ensure significant damage.

3. Erm.. I might have answered this somewhat in the first one.. Perhaps using it behind a larger, distracting technique? Or perhaps using this short technique as a distraction, so that your following attacks wont be easily blocked?

4. When used to increase the power of Suiton, another combination move/technique-assisted dodging may be the most suitable choices, but when used alone, in close range, one would need a fast-acting defense - probably one that involves chakra emanating from the body- or an equally fast wind technique. Perhaps it could be conducted with Chidori.. Or over-powered by another quick Raiton technique.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
perfect.. as usual from you.. xD

now for this next technique, mould raiton in your hands and build up its levels so it becomes tangible, remember to coat the external lightning in further chakra to keep it contained as you know electricity likes to move.. you must contain it for now.. ok?

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I hold my hands in front of me as I begin to heighten the flow of Raiton chakra throughout my Network. I route it in a constant flow to both hands, quickly causing the chakra within my hands to brim and flow out into the area around the outside of my hands. As the chakra outside my hands reaches the size of a sphere with a one-foot diameter, I condense the outer layer of chakra in on the center, causing pressure to build as as the super-focused Raiton chakra starts to cause continuous sparks to fly off, however they are contained by the external layer of chakra that I continue to focus on.*

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I hold my hands in front of me as I begin to heighten the flow of Raiton chakra throughout my Network. I route it in a constant flow to both hands, quickly causing the chakra within my hands to brim and flow out into the area around the outside of my hands. As the chakra outside my hands reaches the size of a sphere with a one-foot diameter, I condense the outer layer of chakra in on the center, causing pressure to build as as the super-focused Raiton chakra starts to cause continuous sparks to fly off, however they are contained by the external layer of chakra that I continue to focus on.*
ok great.. though fyi.. raiton chakra should be moulded at the point of release.. rather than channelled through the body..

now, place your hands on the ground and channel the raiton chara in a path towards the training dummy please think of how you would control the path of the raiton carefully

* produces a scroll, throws it n the floor and makes a tiger seal releaseing a training dummy*

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I kneel down and slam my hands onto the ground, digging my fingers into the ground as I do so (The Raiton chakra would allow me to do that, hopefully.). I then focus the collected Raiton chakra into the ground, using the built up pressure to increase the speed with which it moves. I turn the inside of the chakra into Lightning, keeping the exterior over it as I focus each hand's lightning into a long, cylindrical shape, forming the head of the exterior chakra into a point, boring through the ground as the lightning moves forward. I direct these two boring structures of lightning and chakra toward your dummy, directing them to the surface as they move underneath it. As they reach the surface, I loosen my hold on the external chakra, allowing the lightning to move more freely as it hits your dummy.*

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok.. good, now..

-summons a new dummy-

try that again but spilt the lighnting into separate channels to approch the target from different angles..

- places rubber blocks in the ground around the dummy except for spots at his left, right and rear-

now guide the raiton into those spots to attack the dummy

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus a significant amount of Raiton chakra into my hands, again, to the point of the chakra brimming out of my hands. I form the same type of spherical barrier of chakra around my hands to hold back the growing amount of chakra within that, like before, causes pressure to build and sparks to form within it. As I'm already kneeling, I plant my fingers into the ground once more, forming boring structures of external chakra around each of the two moving Raiton currents. As the bolts move ten feet away from me, I then focus on the tips of the boring structures, molding them into three boring tips. As the inner Raiton currents move into these new tips, I extend them, forming each tip into a new structure that carries three separated parts of the Raiton current for each hand. I make the two on the far left side of my left hand and the two on the far right on my right hand make a semi-circular motion around the dummy, as they move to his left and right sides. The remaining ones on the innermost sides of each hand both move at a downward arc, moving behind the opponent, where they begin to move back to the surface. Simultaneously, Six tendrils, two aimed at the left arm and leg, two aimed at the right arm and leg, and two aimed that the back of the head and the base of the spine. As the reach the target, I loosen my hold on the exterior chakra structure, allowing the lightning to fly into the target.*

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
answer these please

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Dispatching multiple clones/enemies or destroying multiple structures.

2. The fact that it is a Raiton technique that travels through the ground makes it useful against distracted enemies or enemies who use Earth or Steel release defenses or are using techniques that involve underground movement.

3. Perhaps a technique that hits them from above or forces them underground. Any form of distraction or sight-blocking.

4. Either by using a defensive wind technique, a wind technique that propels one high into the air, or a stronger lightning technique such as Nagashi to protect yourself. You could also attempt to conduct the lightning elsewhere with water.

Last edited:

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok.. fyi i hate this next technique as its a filler technique that required special swords to use (like the last tech) and is lacking in detail

right.. best wat i've found to describe this is to channel chakra to your palms and raise your hands above your head, then exert your chakra to force electrons in your arms down through your stomanh and out the other arm ( that you point at your target)

lightning from the clouds should jump along this path and strike your opponent

A little note, if you can.. create a layer of raiton chakra around this path to repel the electricity of the lightning from spreading through your body

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I raise my hands into the air, focusing Raiton chakra into them as they reach full extension. I amass a significant amount of chakra in and around the area of my hands, I begin to focus chakra into all of the pathways of the chakra network in my right hand, forming an inner layer of chakra on the inner walls of them. I continue to form these protective layers through a select few of the pathways that run through my midsection and continue to form them into the pathways in the hand of my opposite (left) hand. I then begin to send the amassed chakra through my network, turning it into Lightning as I quickly channel it all through the protected pathways, swinging my left hand forward as I allow it to escape from it, forming a small structure of chakra out of my hand in a funnel shape, allowing lightning to escape, but protecting my hand from any lightning that could splash back.*
I hope that was sufficient. Strange technique..

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I raise my hands into the air, focusing Raiton chakra into them as they reach full extension. I amass a significant amount of chakra in and around the area of my hands, I begin to focus chakra into all of the pathways of the chakra network in my right hand, forming an inner layer of chakra on the inner walls of them. I continue to form these protective layers through a select few of the pathways that run through my midsection and continue to form them into the pathways in the hand of my opposite (left) hand. I then begin to send the amassed chakra through my network, turning it into Lightning as I quickly channel it all through the protected pathways, swinging my left hand forward as I allow it to escape from it, forming a small structure of chakra out of my hand in a funnel shape, allowing lightning to escape, but protecting my hand from any lightning that could splash back.*
I hope that was sufficient. Strange technique..
not bad, but the point of this is to draw lightning from the clouds..

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Erm.. That's what the description said, but I based what I wrote on the way you told me to do it on MSN, I think.. (I seem to recall you telling me to do it this way because of some sort of ridiculousness involved with natural lightning manipulation, but I can't remember.)

I can rewrite the beginning to say that I attract natural lightning, but as far as technique performance goes, I think I did an okay job of describing it.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Erm.. That's what the description said, but I based what I wrote on the way you told me to do it on MSN, I think.. (I seem to recall you telling me to do it this way because of some sort of ridiculousness involved with natural lightning manipulation, but I can't remember.)

I can rewrite the beginning to say that I attract natural lightning, but as far as technique performance goes, I think I did an okay job of describing it.
yea.. your describtion is fine.. and yea.. the manipluation of natural lightning through a human body is rediculous.. but meh.. its on the jutsu list..

now ..

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. If an opponent were to somehow cause natural lightning to come down on you, this would be useful. o_o Otherwise, it seems to be a pretty straightforward attack.

2. Well, I wasn't able to find a video of the technique, I'm not sure how fast it can be performed, so the main advantage could be that, since it requires no handseals, it is a fast attack that could be used on the opponent while he is dealing with another attack, making it difficult to dodge, or, if the gathering chakra part takes a bit of time, it could be its main disadvantage, making your attack obvious and leaving you open.

3. A technique that requires the opponents full attention to deal with. (Large scale technique/genjutsu.)

4. Aside from generic wind defense, you could attack them while they are trying to draw in lightning or use Lightning Fang to make lightning strike them from above, killing/injuring them as they would think that it was natural lightning and get hit.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. If an opponent were to somehow cause natural lightning to come down on you, this would be useful. o_o Otherwise, it seems to be a pretty straightforward attack.

2. Well, I wasn't able to find a video of the technique, I'm not sure how fast it can be performed, so the main advantage could be that, since it requires no handseals, it is a fast attack that could be used on the opponent while he is dealing with another attack, making it difficult to dodge, or, if the gathering chakra part takes a bit of time, it could be its main disadvantage, making your attack obvious and leaving you open.

3. A technique that requires the opponents full attention to deal with. (Large scale technique/genjutsu.)

4. Aside from generic wind defense, you could attack them while they are trying to draw in lightning or use Lightning Fang to make lightning strike them from above, killing/injuring them as they would think that it was natural lightning and get hit.
(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

ok.. now.. i need you to mould suiton and raiton chakra simultaniously.. this can be dangerous.. so be careful

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I pause, focusing on a small section of the ground and begin focusing Suiton chakra onto the surface. I spread the chakra over it, making it a relatively thin chakra sheet, as I reinforce it's small it's shape with more chakra, forming a sort of small shell around the sheet. Making a great effort to hold the shape of the Suiton chakra and its shell, I then begin to focus Raiton chakra around the shell, pushing it tightly against the shell's exterior as I then proceed turn the Suiton into water, causing a small puddle to materialize on the ground, and then simultaneously drop my hold on the shell shape and immediately turn the Raiton chakra into lightning, causing it to conduct through the puddle.*

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok, thats good for now.. well continue that when ive finished my disertations

right.. for the shadow clone jutsu.. simply mould chakra internally, while focusing on your own image, then channel it externally to a spot near you and mould it into a tangible copy of your mental image