[Theory] Minato Saves The Day! Armless Style!

OopsWrongHole

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of us are curious to where Minato disappeared to. Maybe he is learning a new armless dance but who knows?

Anyway I believe some Pull out ass no Jutsu will be issued where Minato saves both Sakura and Obito. You never know, a tiny flash back could appear where Minato gives Sakura one of his lovely kunais and after witnessing Madara disappear with Kamui, he may just also appear and teleport both Sakura and Obito back with him.

But who knows what will happen. I just feel like sick we haven't seen Minato, that he may play a part in saving our cherry blossom and Rin's stalker.

Also regarding Kakashi, maybe Obito will give him his other Sharingan? There is no chance of Kakashi getting the Rinnegan, Madara would just yank it back out of Kakashi's eye socket but... Obito's other Sharingan could be given to him instead.

I believe either way that Madara will get the second Rinnegan back.

Sentinel of Light Style

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you imagine he's gonna do like this? Make a Rasengan with his tongue? Or maybe fight like Zabuza right before he died, with a kunai in his mouth? It's just an idea, but shouldn't Naruto be able to make him some arms using the black malleable chakra?
But I do agree, Madara is getting his other Rinnegan back. Though at that point, he will discard Kakashi's eye again, so he could justuse that one again; or Obito might take it back and use some brand new move.

Reactions: Cauzing

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato cannot travel through dimensions otherwise he would have had finished the Mask Man whenever he teleported to the Kamui-Land to save his ass from Minato. 16 years ago. And if that happens we will soon meet Minato fanboys next week.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato saved everyone more than once. If any Minato hate goes on any longer then I'll personally troll and flame you off the base myself.
Dude has done so much that its impossible to not even consider him top 7 or 8

Reactions: xxxLegacy

QuimicVital

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato's still got the seal on Obito, so he might teleport himself into the attack to save them. Though I'm not sure of how he'd be able to tell what is going on. Maybe super sensor skills? That would be a bit to far-fetched though.

All I know is that Obito and Sakura are not getting hit by that. Otherwise, we wouldn't have been left with a cliff-hanger. Minato stopping it is indeed a possibility.

NarutoWA

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato cannot travel through dimensions otherwise he would have had finished the Mask Man whenever he teleported to the Kamui-Land to save his ass from Minato. 16 years ago. And if that happens we will soon meet Minato fanboys next week.
well well well, He had to do some other jobs, like seeing Kushina and more importantly saving village from Kyuubi. If he were alive, who would have known? :p

Jimihendrix

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ftg cannot get you into kamui land. Obito is phased out of Minato's existance-plane. It's literaly impossible for minato to get there. It like when shino's bugs completely lost track of Tobi, go back and listen to the explanation. Dimensions can't cross in Naruto. Space-time ninjutsu is special to the individual user

AaaaNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato caught a bunch of Madara's black balls with his body, and Kakashi kamui'd them. He may have kamui'd Minato with them. Minato might be in kamui land. He does NOT have a mark on Obito. His 16-year-old mark was destroyed. Tobirama placed a new one, and now that we know you can link to other people's FTG marks, he could go to Obito, but we don't know the requirements for doing so and if Minato has met them.

Anyways, last week I said that if Minato is in kamui land and takes Madara's blow by appearing suddenly between the rod and Madara's targets, I called it.

Remember back when Minato tried to rasengan Madara and lost his remaining arm as a result? Against someone like Madara that sounds pretty stupid, which is why I think he might have been attempting to mark Madara.

Last edited: