Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys what if this is just a theory, but what if minato put his ftg seal sasuke or itachi before they put up their complete susanoo form then it wouldnt mean shit so i say minato is the only peron who can coun counter susanoo

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys what if this is just a theory, but what if minato put his ftg seal sasuke or itachi before they put up their complete susanoo form then it wouldnt mean shit so i say minato is the only peron who can coun counter susanoo
i dont know if that would work he couldnt put a seal on the raikage so i dont think he would be able to with susanoo.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tough one i go with the pervy sage because of sage mode
But what does Sage mode really do for him that can harm Minato? Minato is still physically faster than him and has FTG on top of that. Plus Minato is way better at sealing techniques and invented the rasengan and is a master of toad summons as well.

Plus we don't know whether or not Minato could go into sage mode, there is evidence for it. And before you say he can't remember I said we don't know, which works both ways, I don't know whether he had it and you don't know that he didn't.

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But what does Sage mode really do for him that can harm Minato? Minato is still physically faster than him and has FTG on top of that. Plus Minato is way better at sealing techniques and invented the rasengan and is a master of toad summons as well.

Plus we don't know whether or not Minato could go into sage mode, there is evidence for it. And before you say he can't remember I said we don't know, which works both ways, I don't know whether he had it and you don't know that he didn't.
never underestimated SM's speed:
You must be registered for see images
minato's without FTG speed is on par with this^(it's debatable)

and theres no solid evidence saying that minato mastered sage mode
just deal with it

Last edited:

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
never underestimated SM's speed:
minato's without FTG speed is on par with this^(it's debatable)

and theres no solid evidence saying that minato mastered sage mode
just deal with it

Um Minato normally is faster than Sage mode Jiraiya. Sure Jiraiya w/ sage mode is pretty fast but not as fast as Minato.

And to the sage mode point, i told you don't tell me he doesn't have it because neither of us know. There is more evidence pointing to the fact that he had it than there is against it. But neither of us know.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My post from another thread why write a new similar one if I already got it:

A few very important points:

1. Hahirama fought Madara alone not the Kyubi, Mito helped him and im pretty sure Madara didnt have his space time back then, he didnt have senju DNA and he wasnt a creepy immortal(ish) zombie + it was all a part of his plan

2. lets say Hahirama were facing an opponent as strong as the Kyubi i.e. that means he couldnt tame him with his wood, tell me what the f?ck can wood (his by far most memorable ability) against such power, no srsly you think a forest will stop the power of the Kyubi?

3. When Minato fought Madara he Rasenganed the crap out of him and Madara retreated, why? cuz he didnt wanna die, if he just wanted to get away than why the hell would he even attempt to fight Minato (you say because he wanted him to distract him from the fox, I say he knew Minatos abilities pretty well and if he didnt consider the possibility oh him teleporting back to the village ... well than our Tobi really isnt all that bright)

4. the 3rd was desperately waiting for Minato during the fox attack even though he had a batallion of Konohas greatest ninjas at his side

5. Minato defeated Madara, saved Kushina, saved his son, summoned Gamabunta, released Kyubi from Madaras control, teleported a tbb, teleported the Kyubi!, sealed the Kyubi with what are so far the most complex sealing techniques in the Narutoverse (and he did two fuinjutsu at once) and at the same time thought for about 20 years ahead, ...

6. to top the previous fact he was under stress even when Kushina was in labour, consider what psychological trauma he went trough after Madara attempted to blow up his newborn son and consider that he was thinking that his wife Kushina could die at any moment (because the jinchuurikis usually die after the TB extraction) and to top it th Kyubi was raging in Konoha and noone could stop it and as a Hokage the entire village is his family (imagine what stress that is, you cant function normally in such times, no human can and if you say that is a weakness I say you are weird)

7. last but not least he was able to put up a barrier so strong not even Hiruzen could enter while fighting the Kyubi

8. Hiruzens last resort VS the First Second and Orochimaru! was Minatos tech, and he seemed a lot more scared of Minato than all the other 3 put together

diablo728

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My post from another thread why write a new similar one if I already got it:

A few very important points:

1. Hahirama fought Madara alone not the Kyubi, Mito helped him and im pretty sure Madara didnt have his space time back then, he didnt have senju DNA and he wasnt a creepy immortal(ish) zombie + it was all a part of his plan

2. lets say Hahirama were facing an opponent as strong as the Kyubi i.e. that means he couldnt tame him with his wood, tell me what the f?ck can wood (his by far most memorable ability) against such power, no srsly you think a forest will stop the power of the Kyubi?

3. When Minato fought Madara he Rasenganed the crap out of him and Madara retreated, why? cuz he didnt wanna die, if he just wanted to get away than why the hell would he even attempt to fight Minato (you say because he wanted him to distract him from the fox, I say he knew Minatos abilities pretty well and if he didnt consider the possibility oh him teleporting back to the village ... well than our Tobi really isnt all that bright)

4. the 3rd was desperately waiting for Minato during the fox attack even though he had a batallion of Konohas greatest ninjas at his side

5. Minato defeated Madara, saved Kushina, saved his son, summoned Gamabunta, released Kyubi from Madaras control, teleported a tbb, teleported the Kyubi!, sealed the Kyubi with what are so far the most complex sealing techniques in the Narutoverse (and he did two fuinjutsu at once) and at the same time thought for about 20 years ahead, ...

6. to top the previous fact he was under stress even when Kushina was in labour, consider what psychological trauma he went trough after Madara attempted to blow up his newborn son and consider that he was thinking that his wife Kushina could die at any moment (because the jinchuurikis usually die after the TB extraction) and to top it th Kyubi was raging in Konoha and noone could stop it and as a Hokage the entire village is his family (imagine what stress that is, you cant function normally in such times, no human can and if you say that is a weakness I say you are weird)

7. last but not least he was able to put up a barrier so strong not even Hiruzen could enter while fighting the Kyubi

8. Hiruzens last resort VS the First Second and Orochimaru! was Minatos tech, and he seemed a lot more scared of Minato than all the other 3 put together
Agreed completely

BloodSeed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato.. That flee on sight says it all. And he is the first ninja to appear in the mangga. There is no way the author will allow his hype character to be just defeated by others. Its a plot and naruto will surpass him. Its not a cool story if naruto surpass his father that is weak. And watch initial D,duel master etc. Their DADs are legendary lol

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um Minato normally is faster than Sage mode Jiraiya. Sure Jiraiya w/ sage mode is pretty fast but not as fast as Minato.
alright then his speed's on par with raikage's raiton armor.no contest
comparing old hiruzen with two hokage and orochimaru?how cruel
even minato CAN'T beat all three of them.

BloodSeed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why is it everyone thinks 1st hokage is strong bec he beats madara. And madara today is just a shell of his former self. DO NOT ASSUME THAT THE MASK GUY IS THE REAL MADARA! BECAUSE IF ITS MADARA THEN SHODAI WILL BE THE STRONGEST HOKAGE AND THERES NO WAY HIRUZEN CAN WIN AGAINST THOSE TWO AND THE STATEMENT THAT THE FOURTH AS THE GREATEST HOKAGE IS VOID

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nevertheless he was calm until he saw the 3rd coffin and my point wasnt that Minato is far stronger than those 3 just that Hiruzen was most scared of him
i'm still standing with my argument that prime hiruzen is much,much stronger than his old state.even enma stated that hes terrible compared with his youth era.
why is it everyone thinks 1st hokage is strong bec he beats madara. And madara today is just a shell of his former self. DO NOT ASSUME THAT THE MASK GUY IS THE REAL MADARA! BECAUSE IF ITS MADARA THEN SHODAI WILL BE THE STRONGEST HOKAGE AND THERES NO WAY HIRUZEN CAN WIN AGAINST THOSE TWO AND THE STATEMENT THAT THE FOURTH AS THE GREATEST HOKAGE IS VOID
madara purposely lost to hashirama to get his dna(izanagi).and no homie,hashirama is stronger due to hype not feats.even tenten can owned him by feats

BloodSeed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm still standing with my argument that prime hiruzen is much,much stronger than his old state.even enma stated that hes terrible compared with his youth era.

madara purposely lost to hashirama to get his dna(izanagi).and no homie,hashirama is stronger due to hype not feats.even tenten can owned him by feats
lol he can get more dna if he kill harashima homie :flaw: