kushinaminato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys!
i was looking at some facts about certain characters when i started to look at ages of certain people and wat not and i think i solved mianto's age....
here's my proof=

1. garra and naruto have alot of similarities with eachother, the demons in them, the village hating etc, now i was looking at garra's dad "YONDAIME KAZEKAGE" and I thought wow another similarity with naruto since his dad wqas yondaime hokage but anyways i looked at the age of garra's dad and it said he died at the age of 40 due to orochimaru....wait maybe thats another similarity with there dads between garra and naruto ;)

so i took that info and comapred with more stuff, like for instance if yondaime lived he may have been 42 in the present time of naruto but he didnt so i subtracted the 42 form 16 years (naruto's age) cause thts when the kyuubi attack happend, and got 26 and i thought hmm i would believe tht if someone said he died at tht age because he dosnt look old, then i thought hey that was kakashi's age that he satrted teaching naruto soo ithought mhh another similarity,

then i took jiriaya age (54 at his death) minused it by 16 and got 38 and then i minused 38 by 13 since if mianto was 26 i would minus it by 13 to the age of naruto when he started learning from kakashi and i got that jiriaya was 25 when he first started teaching minato note minato would have been 12-13
hmmm kakashi(26)---naruto(12-13)
and jiriaya(25)----mianto(12-13)

and i thought the numbers practiclly match up
soo ive come t the cinclusion that minato was 26 at the age of his death and if he lived to present time, he would have been 42-43
thanks for reading this :D

also take note that rahul or w/e made a thread about dan and tsuande being his parents, i would say noo becasue tsunades age at the time is 54 and i would say minato's age if he lived would have been 42-43..... so are you trying to tell me tsuande had minato with dan at the age of 12 to 13, i doubt tht...
thanks again for reading

konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys!
i was looking at some facts about certain characters when i started to look at ages of certain people and wat not and i think i solved mianto's age....
here's my proof=

1. garra and naruto have alot of similarities with eachother, the demons in them, the village hating etc, now i was looking at garra's dad "YONDAIME KAZEKAGE" and I thought wow another similarity with naruto since his dad wqas yondaime hokage but anyways i looked at the age of garra's dad and it said he died at the age of 40 due to orochimaru....wait maybe thats another similarity with there dads between garra and naruto ;)

so i took that info and comapred with more stuff, like for instance if yondaime lived he may have been 42 in the present time of naruto but he didnt so i subtracted the 42 form 16 years (naruto's age) cause thts when the kyuubi attack happend, and got 26 and i thought hmm i would believe tht if someone said he died at tht age because he dosnt look old, then i thought hey that was kakashi's age that he satrted teaching naruto soo ithought mhh another similarity,

then i took jiriaya age (54 at his death) minused it by 16 and got 38 and then i minused 38 by 13 since if mianto was 26 i would minus it by 13 to the age of naruto when he started learning from kakashi and i got that jiriaya was 25 when he first started teaching minato note minato would have been 12-13
hmmm kakashi(26)---naruto(12-13)
and jiriaya(25)----mianto(12-13)

and i thought the numbers practiclly match up
soo ive come t the cinclusion that minato was 26 at the age of his death and if he lived to present time, he would have been 42-43
thanks for reading this :D

also take note that rahul or w/e made a thread about dan and tsuande being his parents, i would say noo becasue tsunades age at the time is 54 and i would say minato's age if he lived would have been 42-43..... so are you trying to tell me tsuande had minato with dan at the age of 12 to 13, i doubt tht...
thanks again for reading
Oo
and?