Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice been a while i saw a minto bio
You joined in May 2010, have you even seen some bio's?
I saw this coming, but anyway i dont think your ready as no one has been since dark sage, good luck i guess, and reps for the song ;)
Meh, he won't pass the test, but if he does I can say he failed at failing the test. xD

Last edited:

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I saw this coming, but anyway i dont think your ready as no one has been since dark sage, good luck i guess, and reps for the song ;)
Maybe.But I will keep trying till I pass lol And thanks;)

You joined in May 2010, have you even seen some bio's?

Meh, he won't pass the test, but if he does I can say he failed at failing the test. xD
xd

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't automatically get reaper death seal with the bio. When I made my Hiruzen bio I had to remove it until I was given permission to use it by Dark Sage. So I think you have to remove it first.

Other than that, nice bio. :p

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You don't automatically get reaper death seal with the bio. When I made my Hiruzen bio I had to remove it until I was given permission to use it by Dark Sage. So I think you have to remove it first.

Other than that, nice bio. :p
Damn.Oh well I still have FTGxd

Arigato:p

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just took the test.And wasted all of my time on the first question (wrote it too detailed)So I almost didnt have time for the others lol

But I think I will have at least 75 % (pass)

Its also 8 am in the morning so I am sleepy

Last edited:

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just took the test.And wasted all of my time on the first question (wrote it too detailed)So I almost didnt have time for the others lol

But I think I will have at least 75 % (pass)

Its also 8 am in the morning so I am sleepy
I did the exact same thing the first time I took a written test.

So how was it?

Easy? Medium? Hard? Very hard? I'd rather kill myself than take the test again hard?

xD

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did the exact same thing the first time I took a written test.

So how was it?

Easy? Medium? Hard? Very hard? I'd rather kill myself than take the test again hard?

xD
lmao It was a pain.1st one and last one are easy. Than the 3rd is too.But the others are just......:|
xd
Overall its in between "Very hard" and "I'd rather kill myself than take the test again hard" If I fail this time I will defenitly nail it next time.:p

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmao It was a pain.1st one and last one are easy. Than the 3rd is too.But the others are just......:|
xd
Overall its in between "Very hard" and "I'd rather kill myself than take the test again hard" If I fail this time I will defenitly nail it next time.:p
Well, yeah, you should, since now you've seen the questions. xD

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya, the time flies by on these tests. Its best to be concise and give just whats needed for the question. I made that mistake on my Danzo test and ended up rushing and misreading parts of a couple of questions. Ultimately it was why I failed. But that reminds me.......

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ya, the time flies by on these tests. Its best to be concise and give just whats needed for the question. I made that mistake on my Danzo test and ended up rushing and misreading parts of a couple of questions. Ultimately it was why I failed. But that reminds me.......
Yeh time goes by like crazy.I though 5 minutes went by when.....:|....30 minutes
xd