MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not new here but i would still like to introduce myself.

Name: MinatoNaruto [Minato Namikaze]
Description: I am konoha's yellow flash. I got that name from my enemies because of my space/time jutsu. I was known as the 4th Hokage. I was married to a very beautiful named Kushina Uzumaki. But soon after my son Naruto was born she disappeared. I stayed hidden after the 9-Tailed fox appeared. I went on research and only the 3rd Hokage and Jiraiya Sensei knew i was still alive. 3 years later i had returned to Konoha meeting My son naruto [Who is now 16] and hearing the truth about his friend sasuke. After that I met a beautiful women named Mimi Suzuki. She was the best ever even better then....Kushina :D. But news hit me hard and she wanted a divorce. But even now were best of friends. After we had our divorce I threatened konoha that i was going to destroy [but i lied] I wanted everyone to hate me and when i returned everyone would try and kill me. But then terror struck. and then Mimi's Home the Majokai was being attacked and I had to risk everything to save it. When I returned to konoha i was known as a hero and everyone accepted me back. A couple of weeks later I found a powerful sword. I named it the Kage Flash. This Sword Enhanced me with very fast speed so fast to even the Mangekyou Sharingan can't even keep up. I have a very best friend and rival named Zanji Uchiha. and this is then end of my Story.

Elements: Lightning, Fire, Wind, and Water

Weapons: Kage Flash.[Katana]
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice i though Takato is a good friend of yours
OH no Zanji was always my friend since i got on :D and then i think it was you

but MS can see ur movement, even 3-tomoe sharingan can. theres no getting out of that.:p
Oh no if MS can see then thats the only thing that can see that sword gives me speed just as fast as the Space/Time jutsu but i'm just running

(starts to tear up)
Waugh....
[(I'm such a fool for letting him go! ...Well, mostly Haruhi's fault...But stilll!)]
Hey u don't like my story ;[

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh no if MS can see then thats the only thing that can see that sword gives me speed just as fast as the Space/Time jutsu but i'm just running.[
It cant be that fast. Thats just a cheap way of getting the speed of s/t.:p
Id say its like using Shunsin no jutsu except without all the chakra waste.

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
USO DA! [THATS A LIE!]
Your not OK but we can talk about your problems later :D i'm going to konoha town

Takato ..................................................I'm sorry ...
[Pick Takato Up]
Do you want your brother to see you like this.
No i dont i will become stronger These Eyes Are his He gave is to me so i could have EMS So i will Honor him by training the best that i can
Thats more like it :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.