• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The title says it all. Here are my basis:

1. Just because every generation of Uchiha and Senju fight doesn't mean Minato is already a Senju. Remember, his Last name is Namikaze and not Senju.

2. Even if you consider Naruto to be Senju, he inherited that from his mother, Kushina who is an Uzumaki. And based from the manga, Uzumaki and Senjus are relatives.

3. There is no proof that Senju and Namikazes are relatives.

I'm tired of threads saying Minato is a Senju.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=125408

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Just because every generation of Uchiha and Senju fight doesn't mean Minato is already a Senju. Remember, his Last name is Namikaze and not Senju.

2. Even if you consider Naruto to be Senju, he inherited that from his mother, Kushina who is an Uzumaki. And based from the manga, Uzumaki and Senjus are relatives.

hey relax we are not tired of such thread because we are for the truth:)

SmartNoob

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know there is no proof for it but he fits the bill
1.he has high amount of chakra > he sealed the nine tales spirit not only that he split it and sealed himself and his wife in naruto
2.he is extremely fast > yellow flash flee on site
3.he has the will of fire
4.i really dont want a new clan to be introduced

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From what we know so far he is not a Senju, and no connection with the Senju clan has been shown so far so until we find out otherwise he is not a Senju...

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.he has high amount of chakra > he sealed the nine tales spirit not only that he split it and sealed himself and his wife in naruto
1. no he dont have a high amount of chakra like tsunade
2. being fast got nothing to do with senju if that the case all the raikage is also senju
3. all the shinobi in konoha have that
4. namikaze is not clan at all its just a random family in konoha

DARK BEAST ZANZA

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I agree completely plus naruto is only related to the senju clan through the marrige of one of the uzumaki clan members to hashirama senju.

minato, he just a random genius from konoha, u don't have to be related to the senju or the uchiha to become super strong
This is also true as far as anyone knows minato has no relation to the senju clan (other than the fact that he is married to kushina but that doesnt count) or the uchiha clan so it is true that you dont have to be from one of those 2 clans to be an awesome shinobi.

Vexorian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No....Minato has bad chakra levels. Similar to Kakashi, as stated by Fukasaku......because he could not use Sage Mode.

knowledge561

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoever thought Minato was a Senju needs to find a new Anime to watch. And for the Chakra amount, it's pretty low. He ran out of Chakra in about 3 minutes between Tobi and using FTG with the Kyuubi.

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never got why anyone thought he was a Senju. Not everything has to be and is associated with the Sage of the Six Paths.

Edit: Oh man, didn't realize this was a necromanced thread. Let's just let it die guys. xd

Last edited: