Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. I doubt he's even as fast as the speed of sound using FTG. And i'm probably about to get a lot of hate, but just continue reading, here is the proof.

anything that goes faster than the speed of sound creates a sonic boom.

You must be registered for see images

Have you ever seen that happen the instant he uses FTG?
No? Exactly. He's incredibly fast, but not even as fast as the speed of sound, let alone light.

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. I doubt he's even as fast as the speed of sound using FTG. And i'm probably about to get a lot of hate, but just continue reading, here is the proof.

anything that goes faster than the speed of sound creates a sonic boom.

You must be registered for see images

Have you ever seen that happen the instant he uses FTG?
No? Exactly. He's incredibly fast, but not even as fast as the speed of sound, let alone light.
that could be due to ftg being teleportation/ space time manipulation as minato does'nt create movement for a sonic boom to be created

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Able to throw a kunai above something travelling at lightning speed(A) and dodge a punch all that in the frame when it was almost touching his nose? Of course, he is faster than light

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FTG is faster since you can instantaneously go from point A to B.

But if you want to be technical about it, the only time FTG would be faster than light speed is if the distance of the other location is greater than the distance light travels per second.