itachi1000

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato's FTG allows him to teleport anywhere in an instant. While the speed of light travels at 186,282 miles per second.

I just want to know, is Minato faster than light with his FTG since the jutsu allows to go anywhere in an instantaneously, or is it the other way around?

know it all

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Maybe he is moving at light speed. You'll never really know, but the earth's circumference is much, much less than 186,000 miles, and he never goes even nearly around the world, so I would say he moves at light speed, but at the distances he is travelling, it's short enough to seem like it is instant.

itachi1000

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Maybe he is moving at light speed. You'll never really know, but the earth's circumference is much, much less than 186,000 miles, and he never goes even nearly around the world, so I would say he moves at light speed, but at the distances he is travelling, it's short enough to seem like it is instant.
In the manga, it was never really stated if the FTG was light speed itself.

Naruto33

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wut
Even the sage of six paths, although considered god-like isn't god. Now this random guy becomes as fast as the speed of light due to teleportation.... yeah... it's fast... but no character is meant to be godlike or if it's someone like minato... not even close to being like god. Why am I saying being like god repeatedly? Because being faster than the speed of light itself... is only what a "God" can achieve, and no character in the whole Narutoverse is capable of that.

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wut
Even the sage of six paths, although considered god-like isn't god. Now this random guy becomes as fast as the speed of light due to teleportation.... yeah... it's fast... but no character is meant to be godlike or if it's someone like minato... not even close to being like god. Why am I saying being like god repeatedly? Because being faster than the speed of light itself... is only what a "God" can achieve, and no character in the whole Narutoverse is capable of that.
lol so kisaru from one piece is a god then

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Base speed: lags light speed and matches somewhat lightning speed/BM Naruto's speed...
FTG: nothing is faster than this technique, nothing... With FTG one can practically cross galaxies in mere no time but light needs time...