Minato Databook Stats

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The scan proves otherwise. Naruto cant do a rasengan with no clone.

It is the same if Naruto states; " I am no good with the rasengan" "It take time for me to do it as a need a clone to do it"

Minato himself can enter to perfect sage mode but as Naruto with the rasengan, he has some issues but that doesnt take the fact that once he makes what he needs he can enter to sage mode like Naruto.

Minato said that it takes time for him to enter to sage. Well, everyone needs time. Even Naruto in the war.

Naruto needed time, he even sit down for it while Minato did it after throwing his kunai.

You must be registered for see images

And Minato has no traits of a frog therefore a perfect sage user.

So yes, Minato is a perfect sage user, not on the level of war Naruto, but at least on Naruto vs Pain.

Valhorus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jeez Minato's sage mode is perfect just like Naruto's ..............................Perfer Frog Sage Mode Users are Minato and Naruto , Jiraya is not perfect because his body was turning into frog , Minato and Naruto got pigments only around their eye - THAT is a PERFECT SAGE MODE , Sage Mode Duration has nothing to do if he is Perfect SM Users or no , Perfect Sage Mode meants to balance your chakra with the Natural Chakra , Minato fused with Ma and Pa is unstoppable .

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where was it Stated? I haven't seen it no where. He didnt achive it, is true. So? Tell me how much time he had been training?

Dont understand.

24 years. Good as he died?

How does he lack in sage mode? He is a perfect sage mode like Naruto. What are you talking about? He is better than Jiraiya.

Where not?

Maybe not, if he would have only manage to cut it.

But look closely, he was trying to kill the raikage and bypas his armor with strength, look at the picture and see he cuts more than the size of his kunai and even affected the floor.

Of course not. But this doesnt mean he is a 3. Gai a 5 and he is not like Raikage or Bee neither.

So what do you give him?

Yes, but there is one more thing, talent, his is the most talented ninja from Konoha. He has speed and reflexes which is required for Taijutsu, this puts him top of most. If you cant hit him and just receive his attack wont that make him good?

Strength: being fast, agile, sennin user, taijutsu fighter wont make him a 4?

Genjutsu: Being a YIN user, and not only being it, he uses it when he uses FTG, being very intelligent, and having great chakra control he wont have at least a 4 in genjutsu? I am not saying he is a prodigy in it, i am saying that is the less he can have all this hype. Jiraiya even admitted he sucks but still has a 3.

Look for one comment mine in the post. I explain a little more in detail. Stamina, he is a sage user. No explanation needed.
If you jerk minato any harder he will fall apart at the seams.

sasuketenten

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My only issue with Minato stats is his GenJutsu. We have no feats whatsoever of Minato being a high level genJutsu user..as a matter of fact, his feats suggest otherwise dude to the fact he never used genJutsu when he was alive or as a edo....We shouldn't pat his stats just because he is a popular character.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect sage mode is when naruto can utilize frog sage mode perfectly, resulting in only a slight pigmentation appearing around the eyes. Unlike jiraiya who would transform a little. Like naruto, Minato accomplishes it more efficiently, but he's less talented at it than his son. Nonetheless, it's called "perfect" because the user's appearance is relatively unchanged. To go a little further, the sage mode was perfected even further by naruto after he was resuscitated and appeared before Madara with only frog pupils, without the slight skin pigmentation.
The form he has when he kicks mads tsb after "dying" is rsm..

Op: no wonder people think minato is over hyped