Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.- Why not?
2.- Who is it then? Manga and Databook says it.
3.- Read my comment above.
4.- So he has zero points? Great.
5.- Do you know what does it mean to be a genjutsu type?
6.- Hype and feats.
7.- Learn to read, is a 4 in strength. Read my comment above and then I know you will still deny.

"Also, stats are subject to a ninja's own growth."

So you are saying that it all depends on how they started? Stats covers a lot of things. This is general. You can suck on genjutsu and still have a 3. Jiraiya is the example.
What are his intelligence feats to warrant a 5?
Your claim is an evidence?
His Taijutsu would be passable at best.
Do you know? Doesn't seem like it.
So, no feats and all hype? Gotcha.
Better tell yourself that advice as well. I asked, how?

No. Is that what I said? Why are all Minato fans non-English speakers? I said that these stats are meaningless, because many characters have a 5 in Ninjutsu, for instance, and yet, not of them are even close to Sasuke's level. Not even close.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello

Well, we all know that Minato is the best of his era and many eras to come. Let's see what would be their statistics if the Databook 4 come with them.

Minato is prodigy ninja that it is hail to be once a decade ninja. Has the perfect Sage Mode, he can do very quickly seals or sealless jutsus, has very large reserves of chakra, his ninjutsu is unique, in taijutsu he is very proficient since he has great speed and reflexes. All the above can be seen in the manga, in the thread i will try to deduce Minato's statistics.

Base Minato:

Category: Score:
Ninjutsu: 5 +S
Taijutsu: 5
Genjutsu:4
Intelligence:5 + S
Strength: 4
Speed: 5 + S
Stamina:5 +S
Seals:5
Total: 38 ++++S

What does each statistic stand for?

You must be registered for see images

Note: It is clear that Minato has more than 5 points in stamina and speed, his chakra reserves are very large. Also, +S in a category shows in which category he is a master a reasons he is a S ninja

Explanation

Minato is a prodigies ninja. He very good at ninjutsu said in the databook that he created a lot. Minato has YING & YANG release and he is very proficient in them since he uses space time jutsus. Minato is known as the fastest ninja to ever live and is not for he FTG, it is for his natural speed together with his FTG. Minato is also the fastest in foot speed.

Intelligence:

Minato has the best IQ along with Itachi. Jiraiya says that he never does something wthout reason.

Strength:

Minato stopped the pierce from Kurama with his foot and also sliced Bee tentacle like butter.

Speed:

No explanation.

Seals:

Minato is very fast in seal, he waves them very fast. His knowledge in ninjutsu and chakra control shows how proficient he is.

Stamina:

Perfect sage mode. He has vast of chakra.

So Minato is a strong ninja with 4 categories where he is an expert and has a S level. No reason Kishimoto said he was unsurpassable.

Also look at Hashirama stats.

Hope you enjoy and put your score.
It was stated he never could perfect sage mode in his lifetime nor did he ever achieve mixing his nature with the resengan.

Could he have done it at some point ? Most likely.
However,you are clearly giving him WAY too much credit in certain areas.
Were should not be talking about what he is potentially capable of but of what he CAN do.
He died in his twenties.
He is only as good as he died.
He had his limits and that is what his data book will be based off of.
Giving his lack of perfecting sage mode its safe to say his stamina is not top tier.
To which degree his stamina lies is not clear but we have an indication of where its not.

Slicing a fleshy tentacle with a weapon is also not a good indicator of pure strength.
Giving his physique its clear he wouldn't win an arm wrestling contest with either A or B.
Which doesn't make him weak but general logic can lead us to where his strength could possibly be and better where its NOT.

Minato is deadly no doubt about it.
Of one the best.No doubt about it.
But lets try and be reasonable.

His key areas were Intellect,speed,seals and ninjustu.

Strength and genjustu were never portrayed and his stamina wasn't top notch given the sole piece of information that he never mastered sage mode.So without any evidence his stamina seems to be average not that i matters given his field of expertise.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are his intelligence feats to warrant a 5?
Your claim is an evidence?
His Taijutsu would be passable at best.
Do you know? Doesn't seem like it.
So, no feats and all hype? Gotcha.
Better tell yourself that advice as well. I asked, how?

No. Is that what I said? Why are all Minato fans non-English speakers? I said that these stats are meaningless, because many characters have a 5 in Ninjutsu, for instance, and yet, not of them are even close to Sasuke's level. Not even close.
1.- Analyzing tecnics weakness at first sight, only shinobi to find a counter to kamui effectively, strategy to be able to fight Madara and his TSB, called prodigy by a lot, even in the databook there is a special place where it shows he is great commander, as dead he knew Pain was controlled by Obito. He has a lot of feats, but most importantly is his hype.

2.- You didnt answer. Can you show me?

3.- Passable? You make me laugh. Best reactions and speed will put you above most in taijutsu, speed and reflexes is what you need for taijutsu, the style will depend in each user. Not even Raikage 6 Bee could with him.

4.- So you dont know. No reason to debate it, or will it?

5.- Need to learn to interpret, I said feats and hype. Base in that. Sage mode user, hype, summon frog boss and teleports Kyubi, feats, teleports SA, feats. Try harder.

""No. Is that what I said? Why are all Minato fans non-English speakers? I said that these stats are meaningless, because many characters have a 5 in Ninjutsu, for instance, and yet, not of them are even close to Sasuke's level. Not even close""

Yes, I my natal language isnt English. That is what I said, the stats cover a lot of thing, you can suck on genjutsu and have a 3, jonnin level. The point is to know why the ninja has such points. If you read the image from the post you would know what each stat stands for.

Give me an example who has a 5 in ninjusu and maybe I could tell why he has more than Hebi Sasuke.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was stated he never could perfect sage mode in his lifetime nor did he ever achieve mixing his nature with the resengan.
Where was it Stated? I haven't seen it no where. He didnt achive it, is true. So? Tell me how much time he had been training?

Could he have done it at some point ? Most likely.
However,you are clearly giving him WAY too much credit in certain areas.
Were should not be talking about what he is potentially capable of but of what he CAN do.
Dont understand.

He died in his twenties.
He is only as good as he died.
24 years. Good as he died?

He had his limits and that is what his data book will be based off of.
Giving his lack of perfecting sage mode its safe to say his stamina is not top tier.
How does he lack in sage mode? He is a perfect sage mode like Naruto. What are you talking about? He is better than Jiraiya.

To which degree his stamina lies is not clear but we have an indication of where its not.
Where not?

Slicing a fleshy tentacle with a weapon is also not a good indicator of pure strength.
Maybe not, if he would have only manage to cut it.

But look closely, he was trying to kill the raikage and bypas his armor with strength, look at the picture and see he cuts more than the size of his kunai and even affected the floor.

Giving his physique its clear he wouldn't win an arm wrestling contest with either A or B.
Of course not. But this doesnt mean he is a 3. Gai a 5 and he is not like Raikage or Bee neither.

Which doesn't make him weak but general logic can lead us to where his strength could possibly be and better where its NOT.

So what do you give him?

His key areas were Intellect,speed,seals and ninjustu.
Yes, but there is one more thing, talent, his is the most talented ninja from Konoha. He has speed and reflexes which is required for Taijutsu, this puts him top of most. If you cant hit him and just receive his attack wont that make him good?

Strength: being fast, agile, sennin user, taijutsu fighter wont make him a 4?

Genjutsu: Being a YIN user, and not only being it, he uses it when he uses FTG, being very intelligent, and having great chakra control he wont have at least a 4 in genjutsu? I am not saying he is a prodigy in it, i am saying that is the less he can have all this hype. Jiraiya even admitted he sucks but still has a 3.

Strength and genjustu were never portrayed and his stamina wasn't top notch given the sole piece of information that he never mastered sage mode.So without any evidence his stamina seems to be average not that i matters given his field of expertise.
Look for one comment mine in the post. I explain a little more in detail. Stamina, he is a sage user. No explanation needed.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello

Well, we all know that Minato is the best of his era and many eras to come. Let's see what would be their statistics if the Databook 4 come with them.

Minato is prodigy ninja that it is hail to be once a decade ninja. Has the perfect Sage Mode, he can do very quickly seals or sealless jutsus, has very large reserves of chakra, his ninjutsu is unique, in taijutsu he is very proficient since he has great speed and reflexes. All the above can be seen in the manga, in the thread i will try to deduce Minato's statistics.

Base Minato:

Category: Score:
Ninjutsu: 5 +S
Taijutsu: 5
Genjutsu:4
Intelligence:5 + S
Strength: 4
Speed: 5 + S
Stamina:5 +S
Seals:5
Total: 38 ++++S

What does each statistic stand for?

Note: It is clear that Minato has more than 5 points in stamina and speed, his chakra reserves are very large. Also, +S in a category shows in which category he is a master a reasons he is a S ninja

Explanation

Minato is a prodigies ninja. He very good at ninjutsu said in the databook that he created a lot. Minato has YING & YANG release and he is very proficient in them since he uses space time jutsus. Minato is known as the fastest ninja to ever live and is not for he FTG, it is for his natural speed together with his FTG. Minato is also the fastest in foot speed.

Intelligence:

Minato has the best IQ along with Itachi. Jiraiya says that he never does something wthout reason.

Strength:

Minato stopped the pierce from Kurama with his foot and also sliced Bee tentacle like butter.

Speed:

No explanation.

Seals:

Minato is very fast in seal, he waves them very fast. His knowledge in ninjutsu and chakra control shows how proficient he is.

Stamina:

Perfect sage mode. He has vast of chakra.

So Minato is a strong ninja with 4 categories where he is an expert and has a S level. No reason Kishimoto said he was unsurpassable.

Also look at Hashirama stats.

Hope you enjoy and put your score.
he has shown 0 gentsu so giving him a 4 is dumb, nock taijutsu down to 4 as well. the rest i agree with.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.- Analyzing tecnics weakness at first sight, only shinobi to find a counter to kamui effectively, strategy to be able to fight Madara and his TSB, called prodigy by a lot, even in the databook there is a special place where it shows he is great commander, as dead he knew Pain was controlled by Obito. He has a lot of feats, but most importantly is his hype.
His analysis of Kamui (his best analysis) is incomplete. The full one was done by Sakura. So, you are dead wrong there. How does that make him the "most" intelligent, then, when many other, far superior feats are there in the manga? And better accolades were given to others as well? His hype is empty. It's pointless. It's worthless. It needs to be backed by things.

2.- You didnt answer. Can you show me?
What do I need to show you?

3.- Passable? You make me laugh. Best reactions and speed will put you above most in taijutsu, speed and reflexes is what you need for taijutsu, the style will depend in each user. Not even Raikage 6 Bee could with him.
No, he doesn't have the best reactions and speed. FTG? There is Ameno as well. Don't see how that speed makes him the best, then. Take that out and Tobirama has it as well. His reactions are also far better than Minato's. And, Bee stalemated him twice; a teenage Bee. And, he never touched Raikage. Don't see your point.

4.- So you dont know. No reason to debate it, or will it?

5.- Need to learn to interpret, I said feats and hype. Base in that. Sage mode user, hype, summon frog boss and teleports Kyubi, feats, teleports SA, feats. Try harder.
So, all hype and nothing on panel? Good to know that I didn't need to try harder.

Yes, I my natal language isnt English. That is what I said, the stats cover a lot of thing, you can suck on genjutsu and have a 3, jonnin level. The point is to know why the ninja has such points. If you read the image from the post you would know what each stat stands for.

Give me an example who has a 5 in ninjusu and maybe I could tell why he has more than Hebi Sasuke.
More than Hebi Sasuke how, when he had the biggest arsenal in the manga? Haha, this guy. Do show me anything of Kirin's caliber. Anything would do, where a Ninja is literally controlling and applying chakra shape and spatial manipulation on a Natural phenomenon. Name one. We can all wait. Better than Sasuke in Ninjutsu, indeed.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto cant do the rasengan like Minato cant enter to sage mode becuase nethier of them can do it perfectly.

Am I right? Look at the picture.

]
um he can do rasengan just like minato and can do it better he did what minato couldnt do just like how narutois better at sage mode

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then no. He doesnt have feat but has thing that would make him a 4 at least.

Ying user, Talented and great chakra control.
doesn't matter. No feats to warrant a 4.

Part 1 naruto is a "ying yang user" via summoning jutsu and he probably has a 1 in genjutsu. There's nothing warranting it being a 4 or a 5.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
um he can do rasengan just like minato and can do it better he did what minato couldnt do just like how narutois better at sage mode
The scan proves otherwise. Naruto cant do a rasengan with no clone.

It is the same if Naruto states; " I am no good with the rasengan" "It take time for me to do it as a need a clone to do it"

Minato himself can enter to perfect sage mode but as Naruto with the rasengan, he has some issues but that doesnt take the fact that once he makes what he needs he can enter to sage mode like Naruto.

Minato said that it takes time for him to enter to sage. Well, everyone needs time. Even Naruto in the war.

Naruto needed time, he even sit down for it while Minato did it after throwing his kunai.

And Minato has no traits of a frog therefore a perfect sage user.

So yes, Minato is a perfect sage user, not on the level of war Naruto, but at least on Naruto vs Pain.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
doesn't matter. No feats to warrant a 4.

Part 1 naruto is a "ying yang user" via summoning jutsu and he probably has a 1 in genjutsu. There's nothing warranting it being a 4 or a 5.
Yes, the difference is that Naruto doesnt know he uses Ying Yang release. Minato to create, Hiraishin Dorai, Hiraishin levels and more is needed for him to know how it works. Also, barriers mas be ying release to.

Minato is proficient with Ying release. Also Genjutsus is basic stuff from ninja, just need to read and study. And Minato a book worm.
A talented ninja with ying release. He knows genjutsu for sure.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His analysis of Kamui (his best analysis) is incomplete. The full one was done by Sakura. So, you are dead wrong there. How does that make him the "most" intelligent, then, when many other, far superior feats are there in the manga? And better accolades were given to others as well? His hype is empty. It's pointless. It's worthless. It needs to be backed by things.
Why do you believe so?

What was Sakura analysis?
1.- Intangibility

Only that.

What did Minato analysis?
1.- Intangibility and when he becomes solid.
2.- Relation between the space time jutsu and his intangibility.
3.- The existence of an dimension.
4.- That he uses space time jutsus even superior than his own (Kakashi knew the same)
5.- The way he uses his tecnic to evade his attack and its weakness. (Weakness is the time he attacks, he makes his body solid)

And after all the made a counter the only successful counter till day.

I dont see Sakura superior anywhere. Sakura was still questioning if it was a teleportation tecnic.

What do I need to show you?
"Best Speed? Footspeed or reflex action speed, you mean? Not even close"
Why not and and who is it then?

No, he doesn't have the best reactions and speed. FTG? There is Ameno as well. Don't see how that speed makes him the best, then. Take that out and Tobirama has it as well. His reactions are also far better than Minato's. And, Bee stalemated him twice; a teenage Bee. And, he never touched Raikage. Don't see your point.
Who has it then? Sasuke?

Ok, lets see:

1.- Ameno doesnt have anything to do with reactions or body speed.
2.- Speed and reactions gives you the edge in a fight. ¿Dont you know? If you can see an attack (reflexes) and have the speed to evade and counter attack (Body speed) that will make a good CQC fighter. Minato has both plus FTG. FTG >>Ameno by the way.
3.- Tobirama also has speed, reactions and FTG but all inferior to Minato. Reason why Madara one Rinnegan needed his limbo to fight Tobirama, becuase he was superior in a taijutsu fight.
4.- What do you mean by stalemated? Yes, English is not my natal language.
5.- He didnt touch a teenage Bee, well guest what? He was also young. Killer B was 15 while Minato was 20 and Ei was 26 years. So it doesnt matter, the thing is all where younger. Ei was fast, B was perfect Jinchuriki and Minato was already known.
6.- Never touched Raikage but still said he was inferior, how funny right?

So, all hype and nothing on panel? Good to know that I didn't need to try harder.
Still havent said what is needed for Genjutsus. And i gave you feats. And yes try harder.

More than Hebi Sasuke how, when he had the biggest arsenal in the manga? Haha, this guy. Do show me anything of Kirin's caliber. Anything would do, where a Ninja is literally controlling and applying chakra shape and spatial manipulation on a Natural phenomenon. Name one. We can all wait. Better than Sasuke in Ninjutsu, indeed.
Looks like you are lost, Ninjutsu points doesn't mean power. It means how much you know and can do.

And look,

All these are the same, the difference is that Sasuke, used the lighting from the sky and gave them shape. But the true power was using the Natural phenomenon. Sasuke even needed a little bit of chakra to do so. The difference is the quantity. Sasuke had more because he made it using his katon.

And he cant give spatial transformation to something that already has his nature. Also the believe that the shape of its jutsu is determinate from Yin release that give shape to things.

Last edited:

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do you believe so?

What was Sakura analysis?
1.- Intangibility

Only that.

What did Minato analysis?
1.- Intangibility and when he becomes solid.
2.- Relation between the space time jutsu and his intangibility.
3.- The existence of an dimension.
4.- That he uses space time jutsus even superior than his own (Kakashi knew the same)
5.- The way he uses his tecnic to evade his attack and its weakness. (Weakness is the time he attacks, he makes his body solid)

And after all the made a counter the only successful counter till day.

I dont see Sakura superior anywhere. Sakura was still questioning if it was a teleportation tecnic.
Joke post, I am guessing? This is Sakura's analysis:

Materializes parts of his body when struck, just like he can do it with his whole body: Intangibility in a nut-shell; isolated teleportation of the body parts. Hence, he uses Teleportation Jutsu.

Here is Minato's full analysis:

He uses Teleportation (something every top, **** and Harry figured out in Naruto; everybody).
He becomes solid to attack. Whoop de doo. This is something Fu and Torune figured out as well:

He didn't do half the things you stated. Intangilibity is what Sakura analyzed. Not Minato. Not Fuu. Not Torune. It's the teleportation of the "isolated" parts to phase through attacks. This moron never analyzed that. His entire attack hinged on luck and luck alone, which he himself accepts that, "this is going to be over FOR ONE OF US, in an instant!" So, he didn't know what would happen? Good to know.

And imagine had Obito faced him, his strike would have been nullified automatically as Intangibility is automatic; the eye senses the danger and teleports the body part out. He got lucky as he aimed the Kunai behind Obito's head, which was something he didn't plan to evade "Intangibility." And where did he figure out this "dimension" thing you talked about? Give me a break!

Why not and and who is it then?

Who has it then? Sasuke?

Ok, lets see:

1.- Ameno doesn't have anything to do with reactions or body speed.
2.- Speed and reactions gives you the edge in a fight. ¿Dont you know? If you can see an attack (reflexes) and have the speed to evade and counter attack (Body speed) that will make a good CQC fighter. Minato has both plus FTG. FTG >>Ameno by the way.
3.- Tobirama also has speed, reactions and FTG but all inferior to Minato. Reason why Madara one Rinnegan needed his limbo to fight Tobirama, becuase he was superior in a taijutsu fight.
4.- What do you mean by stalemated? Yes, English is not my natal language.
5.- He didnt touch a teenage Bee, well guest what? He was also young. Killer B was 15 while Minato was 20 and Ei was 26 years. So it doesnt matter, the thing is all where younger. Ei was fast, B was perfect Jinchuriki and Minato was already known.
6.- Never touched Raikage but still said he was inferior, how funny right?
- A 15 year old Obito was matching his strikes; he caught his wrist easily, which means his strike rate was as fast as him. He couldn't even evade the chains, when he could have easily jumped up to avoid them. He landed straight into them like a fool. In fact, Tobi wrapped them up around his arms with ease. Fast indeed.
- A teenage Bee stalemated him twice.
- Chee states that Minato speed and reflexes are inferior to V1 Ae.
- Madara never used Limbo to fight Tobirama. Another fanfiction.
- Hebi Sasuke's speed is superior. Why? He dodged C1, C2, and C4 shockwaves at point blank range. Nothing Minato has done even compares.
- Itachi is faster as he was running circles around KCM Naruto and adult Bee. Minato couldn't even overcome teenage Bee.
- Obito is faster, as his teenage self was one-uping this blond garbage. FTG was the only reason why he got out of every single one of his attacks, as his wrist was caught and he got caught in chains too. If he didn't have had FTG then, the fight was over.

Still havent said what is needed for Genjutsus. And i gave you feats. And yes try harder.

Looks like you are lost, Ninjutsu points doesn't mean power. It means how much you know and can do.

And look,
Genjutsu affinity: the ability to cast and break a Genjutsu. Care to show me his feats?

All these are the same, the difference is that Sasuke, used the lighting from the sky and gave them shape. But the true power was using the Natural phenomenon. Sasuke even needed a little bit of chakra to do so. The difference is the quantity. Sasuke had more because he made it using his katon.

And he cant give spatial transformation to something that already has his nature. Also the believe that the shape of its jutsu is determinate from Yin release that give shape to things.

Sasuke used his Chakra to turn himself into a rod to draw the Lightning. He didn't even have any chakra for Ninjutsu, which him, Itachi and Zetsu confirm. And these are the same? Haha, good one. Shaping a tiny ball of chakra (that doesn't even involve elemental recomposition) obviously is the same as drawing, shaping and manipulating the stregnth and scope of a massive amount of natural electronic discharge from a cloud that can rise up to 60K feet! This guy. Minato's feats are shit, his Ninjutsu is shit and his control is shit compared to Sasuke's.

That tech from Kakashi is Chakra based, where is Kirin is ****ing REAL lightning. Real. Yup, you had no arguments.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The scan proves otherwise. Naruto cant do a rasengan with no clone.

It is the same if Naruto states; " I am no good with the rasengan" "It take time for me to do it as a need a clone to do it"

Minato himself can enter to perfect sage mode but as Naruto with the rasengan, he has some issues but that doesnt take the fact that once he makes what he needs he can enter to sage mode like Naruto.

Minato said that it takes time for him to enter to sage. Well, everyone needs time. Even Naruto in the war.

Naruto needed time, he even sit down for it while Minato did it after throwing his kunai.

And Minato has no traits of a frog therefore a perfect sage user.

So yes, Minato is a perfect sage user, not on the level of war Naruto, but at least on Naruto vs Pain.
1. to have perfect sage mode there has to be trait of the frog like naruto pupil turning frog like and the pigmentation around his eye which minato doesnt meaning he cant use as well as naruto so

2. that a scan of naruto focusing his sage mode in order to gauge the strength of the ten tail

3. naruto no longer need to use clones to make a rasengan since the since he go the kyubi cloak