Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the end of Full Metal Alchemist, Ed gave up his ability to use alchemy to save his brothers soul amd body. The only way to gain something is to give something equal or greater. After it is all said and done with Naruto could possibly give the Shinigami the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra to gain his dads soul and body. Which would also explain why he told the Kyuubi he's not going to treat him bad. and why Minato said jinchuurikis can't use the Dead Demon Sealing jutsu

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya once said as lon as there is nonja in this world there will be hate. Maybe Naruto will take the first step and relinquish his powers as a ninja so the world can be in peace.

chopsy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL! So correct me if I am wrong are you trying to say that Naruto will not treat the kyuubi badly, he is just going to give the remaining part of the kyuubi to the dead demon... So that the kyuubi can chillax and party inside the dead demon's stomach for eternity.. hmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the end of Full Metal Alchemist, Ed gave up his ability to use alchemy to save his brothers soul amd body. The only way to gain something is to give something equal or greater. After it is all said and done with Naruto could possibly give the Shinigami the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra to gain his dads soul and body. Which would also explain why he told the Kyuubi he's not going to treat him bad. and why Minato said jinchuurikis can't use the Dead Demon Sealing jutsu

It could happen maybe but I don't really think so but you never know with Kishi. I did have one question though when was it stated that Jinchurikis could not use the Dead Demon Sealing jutsu

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL! So correct me if I am wrong are you trying to say that Naruto will not treat the kyuubi badly, he is just going to give the remaining part of the kyuubi to the dead demon... So that the kyuubi can chillax and party inside the dead demon's stomach for eternity.. hmmmmmmmmmmm.....................
Well IMO, it would be better then sitting under a seal with no chakra

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its more likely Naruto takes all the tail beast unto Himself as SO6P did and Because of His longevity a Uzumaki trait Keeps peace over all the countries and their villages as The Kage of Kages The Boss of Bosses. All Kages and their villages acer to Naruto for violating peace and stability.

Sentinel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the term "that jutsu" was introduced long befor minato was revealed as naruto's father. so I find it hard to belive that jiraya tought naruto some tech to return people from the dead by sacreficing his biju. why would naruto use that tech at that time in the story?

Minato is gone, a good memory and a perfect goal for naruto to surpass but he will stay gone. most likely "that jutsu" is something harmfull for the user since Jiraya warns him not to use it. I guess it's something that just hasn't been shown yet or it has something to do with the training he went through to try to control the kyubi when he trained with Jiraya and almost killed Jiraya
remember that orochimaru also tought sasuke some jutsu that he was not aloud to use against naruto at that time.
I'm guessing that these 2 justu will be used when they fight for real

Qcks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"That jutsu" was a reference to the unsealing technique naruto could use to release half of the kyuubi's chakra. Naruto has mastered "that jutsu". Jiraiya cautioned naruto against using kyuubi chakra because minato's seal(s) were weakening, and he couldn't follow him around with minato's key to reseal the kyuubi if something bad happened.

This is also why yamamoto needed to start following naruto around.

Sentinel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"That jutsu" was a reference to the unsealing technique naruto could use to release half of the kyuubi's chakra. Naruto has mastered "that jutsu". Jiraiya cautioned naruto against using kyuubi chakra because minato's seal(s) were weakening, and he couldn't follow him around with minato's key to reseal the kyuubi if something bad happened.

This is also why yamamoto needed to start following naruto around.
this is highly probable in my oppinion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only way for minato to come back would be the rinnegan and since no one can use the rinnegan anymore cause pein kinda like died and he was the last known person with the rinnegan and even at that he would only be under peins control, and since it was because minato used the dead demon seal the rinnegan probably wouldn't work. And minato isn't physically killed, the shinigami takes his soul so revival isn't the problem. getting the soul back is the problem. Shinigamo=death god=soul reaper