Minato Can Beat Itachi (Minato vs. Itachi)

Who would win in a full out battle?

• minato

Votes: 96 56.5%
  • itachi

Votes: 74 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pravin5

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Minato Can Beat Itachi

okay, he invented a tech(rasengan) base on a tech(tbb) that no ninja can do
outsmart an entire army by using 1 tech, ftg
had enough time to destroy bridge
hero of village
hokage
figured out how to find his girl
fought kyuubi
bested tobi
sealed kyuubiand predicted that a war will happen and only someone with uncommon powers like naruto and the nine tails will stop it. He freakin predicted the futre 16 years later!!!!
1 Correction he OWNED TOBI xd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yata Mirror deflects all Attacks and Toska Blade seals all. So basically what I'm saying his Itachi would defeat the Fox unlike Minato who only managed to seal it while killing himself.

Even the DEATH GOD was only able to seal half kurama at maximum and ur sayin susano totsuka sword can seal full kyuubi???? And yata mirror cant possibly tank multiple massive TBB as big as CT. It seems everyone here is brainwashed by itachi even to the point where common sense doesnt seem to apply to them.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Considered as the best Uchiha ever doesn't mean you're best in every fighting style. In genjutsu for example, Shisui is far stronger than him. So because Madara is stronger than Itachi normally doesn't mean he is skilful in genjutsu like Itachi is. Proof is that during his fight against Kage, he even rarely uses genjutsus, which is not the case of Itachi. For Nagato, whether he is powerful or not, Itachi could put him in a genjutsu quickly before the fight is even started.
Also, Minato is a sensor too. He can detect the ennemy without seeing him also

You say Madara is the strongest ever, i say Tobi is stronger than Itachi and he defeated Tobi with relativ ease, so...
Tobi is stronger than Itachi. :rolleyes: Your opinion ok.

Im saying because Hashi has fought Madara and uchihas all his life he is better prepared for fighting Uchihas more than Minato. Minato hasn't been fighting Uchihas. At most he's sparred with them because they were in his village.

Itachi and Minato are good at sensing that doesn't make them on par with Nagato who was able to sense Amaterasu, Kabuto and Jirayas presence from a distance. Nagato is straight on another level of power. Enough going off topic now.

What you're saying is we should basically assume Minato as the skills to break Itachi's genjutsu. I say that's wrong.

NaruAwesome

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Even the DEATH GOD was only able to seal half kurama at maximum and ur sayin susano totsuka sword can seal full kyuubi???? And yata mirror cant possibly tank multiple massive TBB as big as CT. It seems everyone here is brainwashed by itachi even to the point where common sense doesnt seem to apply to them.
dude, i can't better word that than how you just did:cool:

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Seriously? Databooks and mangas written by the author state this. I'm not just making this up. :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw: GTFO.

NaruAwesome

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Im saying because Hashi has fought Madara and uchihas all his life he is better prepared for fighting Uchihas more than Minato. Minato hasn't been fighting Uchihas. At most he's sparred with them because they were in his village.

Itachi and Minato are good at sensing that doesn't make them on par with Nagato who was able to sense Amaterasu, Kabuto and Jirayas presence from a distance. Nagato is straight on another level of power. Enough going off topic now.

What you're saying is we should basically assume Minato as the skills to break Itachi's genjutsu. I say that's wrong.
bro, he has the skill to destroy his genjustu.

Pravin5

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well Dont say Bad About Itachi I am a Itachi Fan too But Yes you are right some People Overrates him too much & its only Ruining his image

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Minato knew Uchihas. His wife was even best friend from Mito(Uchihas leaders wife). He knew exactly that Madara can't control Kyubi for to long. He even developed a seal to counter the sharingans control. All that shows he knows sharingan well and how to fight it.

You say Minato can't break Itachi's genjutsu, but how do you know that? You only assume he can't but you're the same one who assume also Hashirama can't be taken by Itachi's genjutsu without knowing.

Danzo broke through Sasukes tsukiyomi like it was nothing. It's probably not as strong as Itachis, but it shows that it can be broken contrary to the popular belief, and i believe top tier ninjas could either counter it or avoid it.

Pravin5

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Seriously? Databooks and mangas written by the author state this. I'm not just making this up. :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw: GTFO.

DataBook says Itachi Beats Minato ???? Databooks asys Itachi was Stronger than Any dead Hokage ???? Manga said that Itachi & kisame both were Afraid to go against Jiraiya. Manga also says Jiraiya Considered Minato the Strongest. Managa also Mentions Kakashi saying that only Naruto can Surpass Minato.

NaruAwesome

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gimme 1 manga link of Minato breaking genjutsu. :rolleyes:
bro he broke the kyuubi control from tobi, he can break genjustu, we haven't seen him fight a uchiha but we know becuase of pure logic, it's one of the first things thought as a ninja. remember when j-man thought naruto how to counter genjustu, that would make minato know how to also. and since he's better than naruto at learning her better at genjustu

NaruAwesome

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

in order to be hokage you have to have a relationship with uchiha so minato knew how to counter their justu since everyone knew their hatred would boil over soon

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Minato knew Uchihas. His wife was even best friend from Mito(Uchihas leaders wife). He knew exactly that Madara can't control Kyubi for to long. He even developed a seal to counter the sharingans control. All that shows he knows sharingan well and how to fight it.

You say Minato can't break Itachi's genjutsu, but how do you know that? You only assume he can't but you're the same one who assume also Hashirama can't be taken by Itachi's genjutsu without knowing.

Danzo broke through Sasukes tsukiyomi like it was nothing. It's probably not as strong as Itachis, but it shows that it can be broken contrary to the popular belief, and i believe top tier ninjas could either counter it or avoid it.
Still Minato does not have the experience against Uchihas like Hashi has. I do believe Hashi vs Itachi would result in a completely different battle than Hashi vs.Madara.

Danzo implanted with Uchiha dna and 10 sharigans broke though Sasukes tsukiyomi so you can't really use that as an argument.

Minato obviously doesn't know enough to look straight into Tobi's eyes. If that was Itachi he'd be a goner.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

DataBook says Itachi Beats Minato ???? Databooks asys Itachi was Stronger than Any dead Hokage ???? Manga said that Itachi & kisame both were Afraid to go against Jiraiya. Manga also says Jiraiya Considered Minato the Strongest. Managa also Mentions Kakashi saying that only Naruto can Surpass Minato.
Are you even reading my post. IT had nothing to do with the Minato vs. Itachi. More like ITachi vs. Kyuubi L2read kid

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Still Minato does not have the experience against Uchihas like Hashi has. I do believe Hashi vs Itachi would result in a completely different battle than Hashi vs.Madara.

Danzo implanted with Uchiha dna and 10 sharigans broke though Sasukes tsukiyomi so you can't really use that as an argument.

Minato obviously doesn't know enough to look straight into Tobi's eyes. If that was Itachi he'd be a goner.
Well, so you think Minato doesn't know Uchihas could use genjutsus with their eyes?

And you're saying Danzo broke through Sasukes genjutsu cuz he had Uchiha DNA or 10Sharingans? He didn't Uchiha DNA to begin with. He had Hashirama's DNA. And for the 10Sharingans, it was only on his arm. Sasuke used genjutsu through his eye. How could it affect it?

Anyway you also forget he managed to take Shisuis eye while he was trying to use kotoamaatsukami, and at that time he didn't had Sharingans..

Status
Not open for further replies.