Minato Can Beat Itachi (Minato vs. Itachi)

Who would win in a full out battle?

• minato

Votes: 96 56.5%
  • itachi

Votes: 74 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NaruAwesome

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
before itachi fanboys attack like Planet of the AApes read the thread first

itachi have a lot of techs and most of them are so fast that people can't dodge. but we found out that amastera was dodgable with the 3rd Raikage. maybe becuase we have not seen a ninja good at speed go agaisnt a uchiha yet beside raikage. . most of the susanoo moves can be dodged also like the bow and arrow , Minato should have more justus than the ones we have seen also. even his advance sealing techs will be helpful againt a sharigan user. with chakra their sharigan is useless.\

once minato tagged someone it's easy to attack. so imagine a barrage of rasengans one after another. I also think that he has fought sharigan users and knows their battle strategy which was probably why he bested tobi, besides him being stronger.

yes, i do understand that itachi has izanami but it wouldn't affect minato because he already found his meaning for life, which was why the 3rd choose him over orochimaru.

tsukuyomi is only good agaisnt people who haven't fought agaisnt sharigan users. yeah yeah, itachi can get you by lifting his finger but minato being a genuis would ccounter it.any of itachi fire style techs would be useless agaisnt speed.

I will admit, itachi v.s minato would be hard,. but agaisnt a person who is good at spamming ftg will win with high dif, (that's if he's caught in tsukuyomi.

and yeah, itachi has yata mirror and can seal with one shot, ftg can evade anything right beofre it hits, as shown agaisnt the raikage. plus minato only activated level 2. which would say there is a 3rd level or a final one. plus, yata mirror only work with people who spam element techs. itachi doesn't have enough chakra to dead with minato.

AFGBabeey

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Minato Can Beat Itachi

Flame war incoming. They were both magnificent shinobi's, let's not degrade them by arguing about it. They are EQUAL. End of story.

NaruAwesome

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nope Itachi still wins. In Minatos mind he thinks he's doing some cool FTG tricks and rasengan. When in reality he's just standing there and Itachi already has a kunai to his throat.
izanami can't work on people who have a good heart, knows who they are, and fight for the right reasons.

sindi1997

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just No he hasen t showed us anything That Would work on susanoo and as for teleporting Justsu while minato teleports susanoo won t just stand there also itachi is good With kunais to Very good not just good Besides there is still genjutsu So just no Got that ^_^ minato fanboy :)

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Crap arguments, but i agree Minato beats Itachi. I even believe he can beat both Itachi and Sasuke but because he lacks of feats people fail to underestimate him forgetting who he is

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

izanami can't work on people who have a good heart, knows who they are, and fight for the right reasons.
Who said anything about Izanami. This is how genjutsu works

The person who is trapped in genjutsu thinks their using techniques
You must be registered for see images

when they're just doing this..

Izanami is also not just for bad people..It can work on anyone

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why do people think because someone has a tech it will defiantly work on a top class ninja and it is that simple :shrug: and this goes for both sides of the argument.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bogard you Minato fanboy^^ Both are equal in different wAYS
Like i've said, he lacks some feats to begin to talk about it. He is stronger than you think he is. He even thought he could beat Madara. He was not consider as the savior for nothing, someone who never makes errors. He knew perfectly how sharingan works, and he is a genius.

NaruAwesome

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Who said anything about Izanami. This is how genjutsu works

The person who is trapped in genjutsu thinks their using techniques

when they're just doing this..

Izanami is also not just for bad people..It can work on anyone
bro, listen.. when have you heard of a top level ninja loossing a fight in genjustu. It's possible to sense genjustu so it's easier too get out of it if you're strong. minato fought uchiha before too probably. i mean if naruto managed to attempt to get out of itachi genjustu then so can minato

Status
Not open for further replies.