GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it is pretty clear now that both Minato and Tobirama are sensor nin.I know it's been previously discussed on NB that Minato and Tobirama have to touch the ground to sense chakra, so they aren't consider sensor nin.But as the last chapter prove, neither Tobirama or Minato were touching the ground when they sensed Kurama chakra.On top of that, Tobirama sensed Madara's chakra.

SunnyIzBlazin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Super amounts of chakra flying around, even at a distance they can feel the epicness taking place. I'm sure minato is familiar with the kyubbi chakra, plus tobirama I'm sure could pick Madara's chakra out of thousands.

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its a huge amount of chakra crap anyone can sense that
Super amounts of chakra flying around, even at a distance they can feel the epicness taking place. I'm sure minato is familiar with the kyubbi chakra, plus tobirama I'm sure could pick Madara's chakra out of thousands.

The Juubi is a huge amount of chakra.What Minato and Tobirama Sensed was kurama chakra.Kurama chakra isn't huge enough for a non-sensor nin to sense it across countries.Which Minato and Tobirama did.Also, Tobirama knowing Madara chakra is meaningless.Only someone with sensor abilities could actually sense out a former opponents chakra from such a long distance.Just remember, the hokages are in the leaf village.The battlefield in the Wind nation if memory serves me correctly.

SunnyIzBlazin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Juubi is a huge amount of chakra.What Minato and Tobirama Sensed was kurama chakra.Kurama chakra isn't huge enough for a non-sensor nin to sense it across countries.Which Minato and Tobirama did.Also, Tobirama knowing Madara chakra is meaningless.Only someone with sensor abilities could actually sense out a former opponents chakra from such a long distance.Just remember, the hokages are in the leaf village.The battlefield in the Wind nation if memory serves me correctly.
I think it just shows their awareness, but I thought juubi was like nature so it's not detectable, but kurama's was already noted early by oro. Everyone could feel it, regardless of even being sensory type.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone can sense kurama's chakra... kid itachi, hiruzen , kakash all felt it the night of the attack..

suigetsu, sasuke , juugo and oro felt naruto's chakra as well...