0โš”๏ธ
okay ^_^

i use

(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.

then i use

Kuro Ame no Jutsu)-Dark Rain Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40(-5 each turn after 3 turns have passed)
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: The user forms the necessary handseals and the all the rain drops in the area becomes pitch black, they can be felt pouring down but would not be seen, and they would still be transparent. This is a very strong technique because as soon as this is done every technique the user create using this will be pitch black and the enemy will not see them coming

so u can see we but i can still sense you u cant see this next rain jutsu sinces made of black rain and is now invisible :p

(Suiton: Kouryuu no Jutsu)-Water Style Rain Dragon Skill
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: powerful jutsu that's into motion the creation of a dragon made of clouds. the dragon itself is very powerful and adds a level of versatility previously unknown to rain-based techniques. The dragon swoops down from the sky and onto the battlefield. Not only is it capable of shooting a spiral rain spear from any point on its body once per post, but it is capable of directing a small rainstorm from its body. This allows rain techniques to be used from the dragon, and become more localized.

which charges at you whilst shooting rain spears at you which u cant see them coming muhahahaha

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I activate my sharingan, and copy/use that at the same time to block your jutsu, then i use,

Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Range: Close-Long
Type: Supplementary
Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Arggg im tired >_< so i might take longer making moves =[

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I activate my sharingan, and copy/use that at the same time to block your jutsu, then i use,

Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Range: Close-Long
Type: Supplementary
Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Arggg im tired >_< so i might take longer making moves =[

umm u cant copy me coz of the dark ran :p coz u cant see me

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it makes the rain invisible, to a normal eye but i can see chakra, as demonstrated by sasuke against dedaira (spelling) cause he had those bomb things on the microscopic level or somthin and sasuke still saw them, cause he could see the chakra so i still see it >_<