Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks for the credits.....still stand for the thing about the focal though
if only the lights on the bottom were to be adjusted a bit better or even removed and if the face was lighter it would really help the focal

Yuka

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice balance between lights and darks between Plus i love how her eyes glow in the darkness it makes her look kind of scary anyways great work! :)

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand how this gets so little posts/thanks but others get like 3 pages/20 thanks. This is way better then the others of seen with more thanks and shit.

Always good seeing your work L.

Just L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't understand how this gets so little posts/thanks but others get like 3 pages/20 thanks. This is way better then the others of seen with more thanks and shit.

Always good seeing your work L.
i guess thats because authors are replying after every post so their thread is always bumped xd
thank you so much :3

also thanks everyone :ice:

of course special thanks to Nikola ;)

Marimo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The tag fits the theme very well. The colours used are very nice. I like version 3 the best but it would be great if you left some of what i guess were fractals still at the bottom. I think it is just my opinion but I think it would be great if you moved the render a tiny tiny bit up :L Other than that the tag has a very nice balance your works are awesome as always b(*o* )d