Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 2: The Lunch Table

Janet entered the bus, put in her bus fair and rushed towards the back row where Vivian was sitting comfortably. She sat next to her and started at her with a confused daze to see if she remembers her from somewhere or something of the sort.

“Can I help you?” Vivian said.
“You never truly answered my question… You know, about knowing my name.” Janet replied.
“Yes I did.”
“Yeah… Saying ‘I know a lot about you’ doesn’t really help a gal out,”
“Just drop it, please.”
“How the fu—“
“Please, you're getting on my nerves. Here is our stop.” Vivian interrupted.
“You have a niche for interrupting people, don’t you?” Janet said while turning to the window to see that her school was up the street. She pressed the orange button behind her to signal the bus driver to stop so she and Vivian can get off the bus.

After walking down the street for a while, Janet finally turned to Vivian,
“So, you go to school here? Is that you ‘grand’ secret about knowing me?” She asked, but Vivian stayed silent so Janet turned around. Soon enough, Brandon came running out of the school doors and rushed to Janet.

“See, I knew you wouldn’t get lost,” Brandon said, sarcastically.
“Shut up, you prick,” Janet jokingly replied and punched him in the arm. Brandon laughed and looked towards Vivian's face.
“Ho-ho,” he said while grabbing the space on his chin, “Janet, aren’t you going to introduce me to your sexy friend?”
“Oh,” Janet said while raising her eyebrow, “Brandon, this is Vivian. Vivian, this is my friend Brandon. Try not to hit on him, his boyfriend may hunt you down and kill you.”

Brandon’s cheeks turned red so he made a move on his own,

“The only gay I am is gay that I met you...” He flirtatiously said while trying to grab Vivian palm. She stared back with a icy cold glare and turned to Janet.

“I’m going to go inside now, follow me?” She dryly said. She walked towards to building without them.

“No?” Brandon said to Janet, “That line usually works.”

“That was the first you’ve used it.” Janet said.
“My lines never fail.”
“You’ll get her next time.” Janet sarcastically said while patting Brandon’s back.

When they entered the cafeteria, they saw Vivian sitting at a table full of different looking girls, and one boy. They all looked younger than her, so Janet assumed they were an array of sophomores, juniors, and probably one other Senior. There was one girl she recognized; Nicole Trump. She was a sophomore in Janet’s Chemistry class. She was really smart and seemed to always know the teacher’s answers or directions so she’d help the class out after school whenever a test was coming tomorrow. Vivian waved Janet down.

“I’ll catch up with you later, I gotta make a stop at my locker real quick.” Brandon said.
“Alright.” Janet said while walking to Vivian.

When Janet reached the table, all of the girls were smiling. Janet was a little freaked out, no matter how much she told herself everything would be fine, and that they were very friendly.

“Guys,” Vivian began, “This is the girl I was talking about.”

Janet was confused, “Oh, I see I’m quite famous.” she said. Vivian laughed a little, the first time Janet heard her laugh, and got up.

“Janet, meet the girls. Violet, Jill, Norma, Nicole,” she said while placing their hands on each of their heads as she made her way around the circular table. Then she stopped, and french kissed the boy at the table, Janet assumed it was her boyfriend, “And this is Jet.”

“Nice to meet you, Janet,” Jet said with a sly smile, “Can’t wait to start working with you.”
“Working?” Janet replied.

//

Last edited:

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, more questions and very little answers. lol

Still see a few less than careless errors, but nothing I hadn't pointed out last chapter. Curious to see who this strange group of students is:)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I went on and read it being that these chapters are "adjusted" for quick reads length-wise. Once again I must say I like the style of your writing. The answers you give raise even more questions, which is good. Like ChakraW, there's still not much to take from, but the writing was great and I couldn't spot any errors this time around either. The characters seems to be well choreographed in a sense, and I can already see a lot of potential for development and intrigues. Hook me up with the next one.