Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry to tell you, but he does.

OT: I think Gai not looking at Itachi's eyes would backfire. Since he can't sense chakra, Gai wouldn't notice Itachi preparing Amaterasu, and thus, wouldn't be able to dodge it
My bad,meant genjustu in general.
would he have the time to do so when Gai is attacking him at full speed?
Well, Itachi has a really good speed too.He can use clones to distract him to trap him in gen.
And if Guy gets into one of his genjutsu he is finished.
But I do believe that Guy can give a hell of a trouble to Itachi.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Frist of all you're missing a major part of your plan! Itachi is so skilled at genjutsu that all he has to do is point at you and your caught in his genjutsu! Tsukoyomi does not work on the same principal as regular genjutsu either and is much harder to resist.

2) Itachi is also an incredibly fast person in on himself, is he as fast as guy, probably not, but he managed to surprised the shit out of sasuke in there battle a few times with how fast Itachi was.

3) you're also missing another huge factor: Guy is an absolute moron compared to Itachi. Itach keeps his cool, looks at the situation, finds a way around it and applies to the battle, while still thinking well ahead. guy Can't do that, he only works on the moment.

I am not saying Itachi would easily win, because we all know that's crap, but in the end Itachi just has way to much over gai to lose.
lol Guy is a complete moron, i agree with that. Anyway, when he opens a gate, have you ever seen him act stupid in that state?? And if Guy emerges as the victor, obviously it won't be at low difficulty, it would be very hard.

Sasuke1025

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hirodura would bypass yata mirror cos it isn't ninjutsu, hirodura is taijutsu and yata mirror blocks all types of elementary ninjutsu
Wrong yata mirror can block anything not just ninjutsu cuz it blocked Kirin n tht wasn't a ninjutsu ang it blocked some explosive kunai. As long as it'll make an impact yata mirror can block it

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hirodura would bypass yata mirror cos it isn't ninjutsu, hirodura is taijutsu and yata mirror blocks all types of elementary ninjutsu
Yata mirror blocks any attack... whether physical, ninjutsu, spirtual etc.... No idea where you got the only ninjutsu thing from

Jobrjo

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Guy could surely win. His only issue is that Itachi can activate genjutsu via his ring. But if Guy was aware of this, then yes I agree, Guy would blitz the heck out of Itachi. You guys have to remember, Taijutsu is a weakness of the Sharingan. And we're talking about it's best user.

And just putting it out there, it's official Guy is SKILLED in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, He's just better at Taijutsu and prefers it vastly.

But yes, Guy would surely win against Itachi, if it's only because of the Taijutsu > Sharingan advantage. And then the power of his attacks is greater than any defence Itachi has. Please don't say guy can't side step that shield, even at like gate 2. The shield is ineffective if it's side-stepped. And then ofc Itachi can't touch guy with anything due to his speed. Ameratsuru may be an issue, but if Sauske oculd run rom it for a few, then Guy would have absolutely no problem.

Now that I think about it... I'd like to see a Guy vs Raikage. Raikage only has hype and claims o things. When it comes to physical feats, Guy surely outweighs him. But meh :p

Sasuke1025

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Guy could surely win. His only issue is that Itachi can activate genjutsu via his ring. But if Guy was aware of this, then yes I agree, Guy would blitz the heck out of Itachi. You guys have to remember, Taijutsu is a weakness of the Sharingan. And we're talking about it's best user.

And just putting it out there, it's official Guy is SKILLED in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, He's just better at Taijutsu and prefers it vastly.

But yes, Guy would surely win against Itachi, if it's only because of the Taijutsu > Sharingan advantage. And then the power of his attacks is greater than any defence Itachi has. Please don't say guy can't side step that shield, even at like gate 2. The shield is ineffective if it's side-stepped. And then ofc Itachi can't touch guy with anything due to his speed. Ameratsuru may be an issue, but if Sauske oculd run rom it for a few, then Guy would have absolutely no problem.

Now that I think about it... I'd like to see a Guy vs Raikage. Raikage only has hype and claims o things. When it comes to physical feats, Guy surely outweighs him. But meh :p
When does it says tht taijutsu is a sharingan user weakness? Taijutsu is one of the things tht a sharingan user is rly good at -.- the only reason they say it's madaras weakness is because he's edo tensei -.-

sulanis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol Guy is a complete moron, i agree with that. Anyway, when he opens a gate, have you ever seen him act stupid in that state?? And if Guy emerges as the victor, obviously it won't be at low difficulty, it would be very hard.
nobody can argue that opening the gates would be devestating and guy would win, but it takes time for Gai to open them all and is incredibly hard because he has to concentrate. So if itachi wanted to, he could slap a amatarasu on Gai while guy is distracted.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously? Would Itachi be able to aim at him when Guy is speeding all over him? And you're tryna say Guy wouldn't even hear when Itachi's saying "Amaterasu"?

....Itachi doesn't need to say amaterasu to use it....and where is Gai going to go with susanno is up? You do know itachi also has non eyecontact genjutsu right?

Douryoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Err...Itachi does not even need the Mangekyo to deal with Gai. Finger Genjutsu/Bunshin feints plus his casual fire-style can take care of a dullard like Gai.​

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.Yata Mirror is gonna block any direct attack on Susanoo
2.As someone said tsukoyomi ends this.
3. You underestimate mid health itachi, he was already shown to be able to make motions faster than kakashi can perceive.
4. Guys regular Taijutsu will not defeat itachi easily if he is in mid health (Im just assuming your talking about their encounter at konoha) Minimum health itachi is 4.5 in taijutsu, so really his only hope is immediately going into gates.
5. Gai cannot withstand tsukoyomi. We have already seen A (riakage) caught in madara's genjutsu, so speed will not guarantee a immunity to these types of genjutsu's.
6. At this point itachi still has shishui's KA raven, keep this in mind.
Sorry, I just dont think its happening.
1) Yata mirror can block any elementary ninjutsu in the world. Yata mirror can't block hirodura cos hirodura is taijutsu.
2) Tsukoyomi won't get Guy with his gates open, trust me
3) Guy's taijutsu is faster than both Itachi and Kakashi, he's arguably the best in that aspect
4) good thing you said that you're just assuming
5) same as my no. 2

Mejkl3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well before you all attack and kill me in the process, lemme first explain...

As we all know, Itachi is a master of the sharingan and all his super moves come from his sharingan. Well Guy has a very good chance of beating Itachi if they happen to fight cos Guy can counter all of Itachi's moves...

Let's start with GENJUTSU - Guy can never be caught in any of Itachi's genjutsus, even Tsukoyomi, as he stated on their first encounter back in the Part 1 of the series that when he trained with Kakashi, he fought against the sharingan and the only way not to get caught in a genjutsu is by looking at the opponents feet since Itachi's genjutsu is based on where the eye is focused- stated by Guy. However, you may argue that Guy can't keep looking at Itachi's feet throughout the battle, well, Asuma said that Guy has mastered doing that. So let's just say genjutsu and Tsukoyomi won't work on Guy.

AMATERASU - when Sasuke fought Lee, his sharingan couldn't keep up with Lee's speed, so assuming Itachi fires Amaterasu at Guy, he can easily and quickly evade it by dashing away with his extra-ordinary speed especially if he has already opened a gate.

SUSANO'O - Let's just say, "HIRODURA!!!!"...you saw when he used it against Madara

let's say Itachi uses all these three techniques in a drastic failed attempt against Guy, he'll obviously be outta chakra cos the three mentioned techniques deplete massive chakra from him.

Besides that, we all know that Guy's taijutsu is very powerful and obvioulsy will dominate Itachi's if they decide to fight with taijutsu. So just take for instance, Guy opens his gates and start brawling on a super fast taijutsu rampage against Itachi, what will Itachi do? MIGHT GUY WINS :)

your thoughts?
GENJUTSU - Itachi can cast a genjutsu by just pointing a finger on Guy. PS Guy doesnt fight vs Sharingan users by looking on their feet ... he fights them by looking on the reflection on the water they are standing on.

AMATERASU - when Sasuke fought Lee? SERIOUS? That was in part 1 ... and Sasuke didn't have Amaterasu then and he wasn't even fast until he was trained by Kakashi in speed. And even then he could barely match with Lees speed.

SUSANOO - Lets just say "YATA MIRROR!" and "TOTSUKA BLADE!"