Might Gai can beat Itachi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorry bro if gai enters the 8th gate I doubt itachi wud be able to keep up with his speed also yall acting like itachi can use sussano with ease it takes a tremendous amount of ch energy to summon sussano itachi is no sauske his eyes r already fading and gettin weak like he said it was his trump card and it killed him so if gai jus opens 5 or 6 gates he wud have the upper hand forcing itachi too summon sussano to protect himself but that will only last so long then gai opens 8th gate and kills itachi in turn killin himself but all worth it might gai wud definetly beat itachi but edo itachi thats a diffrent story hahahaha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I will agree that it would be a good match up. However, you are also forgetting that Itachi does know about Guy's abilities but Guy does not know about all of Itachi's abilities. If Guy does open the 8th gate if Itachi lets him, his Susanoo will stop him. Either sealing him away or just letting guy run out of energy hitting the Yata Mirror.
Itachi doesn't know all of Guy's abilities, nobody knows the mysteries of the 8th gate. It may negate susanoo, punch through dimensions etc...c'mon, it'll be overkill...nobody knows what Gai'll do to his opponent when he is pushed to the extreme and has no other option

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i agree that Might Gai could possibly beat Itachi Uchiha.(i was also thinking of that possibility.)
Guy's tiger thing could bite a Susanoo,Taijutsu(speed,power) is unparalell,8 gates(trouble for anyone)
but Itachi did pretty well against Nar&Bee controlled by Kabuto...(who doesnt really know his Edo/didnt win any battles in war)
Itachi is smart enough to beat any non edo...Totsukablade(wait til Guy's too tired to run around,seal him.. multiple blazes of amateratsu will tire him out, shuriken traps hit blind spots on a battlefield..Itachi points a finger......Tsukyomi.
Itachi casts genjutsu during conversation.izanami(Guy thinks he is winning while not making eye contact using up his chakra.
he's not arrogant, but too excited during battle.
making sense... But Guy can't use up his chakra with just taijutsu. Oh ya, and about Guy being excited during battle, you saw when he fought against Juubi, right?

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
31๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,253๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi doesn't know all of Guy's abilities, nobody knows the mysteries of the 8th gate. It may negate susanoo, punch through dimensions etc...c'mon, it'll be overkill...nobody knows what Gai'll do to his opponent when he is pushed to the extreme and has no other option
If he knows he can open any of the gates one would assume that he can open all 8 it is just ignorant for someone to think he cant open all 8. Itachi knew he could defeat kisame when they first met up. Knowing that Im sure Itachi would put 2 together. But it is like i said before he doesnt need MS to win genjutsu will defeat guy. You are also forgetting that if Guy uses the 8th gate he can use izanagi or izanami.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If he knows he can open any of the gates one would assume that he can open all 8 it is just ignorant for someone to think he cant open all 8. Itachi knew he could defeat kisame when they first met up. Knowing that Im sure Itachi would put 2 together. But it is like i said before he doesnt need MS to win genjutsu will defeat guy. You are also forgetting that if Guy uses the 8th gate he can use izanagi or izanami.
Itachi may know of the 8th gate, but what am trying to say is that he doesn't know the various abilities of someone who opens the 8th gate. He wouldn't know the jutsus an opener of the 8th gate will have and therefore wouldn't know how to counter it. Yes, I agree, if Guy opens the 8th, gate, Itachi may still use jutsus like Izanami, but what matters is if he'll be giving the opportunity to use it when 8th-Gate Might Guy is heavily bolting at him from different directions and possibly destroying the entire landmass which they are fighting. 7th gate Hirodura's effect was felt all round turtle island and all round the 4th shinobi world war battlefield (the part where they were fighting), so just imagine what the 8th Gate jutsus may look like...Guy would be like a god

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
31๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,253๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi may know of the 8th gate, but what am trying to say is that he doesn't know the various abilities of someone who opens the 8th gate. He wouldn't know the jutsus an opener of the 8th gate will have and therefore wouldn't know how to counter it. Yes, I agree, if Guy opens the 8th, gate, Itachi may still use jutsus like Izanami, but what matters is if he'll be giving the opportunity to use it when 8th-Gate Might Guy is heavily bolting at him from different directions and possibly destroying the entire landmass which they are fighting. 7th gate Hirodura's effect was felt all round turtle island and all round the 4th shinobi world war battlefield (the part where they were fighting), so just imagine what the 8th Gate jutsus may look like...Guy would be like a god
That is all true but by then he could already be in the loop of izanami prior to the 8th gate. I dont see Itachi using it during the 8th gate because it will undoubtly kill him being in the 8th gate stuck in a loop. There wouldnt be any lesson to be learned that way. I dont see him killing guy, just trying to make his point about whatever the circumstances might be.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That is all true but by then he could already be in the loop of izanami prior to the 8th gate. I dont see Itachi using it during the 8th gate because it will undoubtly kill him being in the 8th gate stuck in a loop. There wouldnt be any lesson to be learned that way. I dont see him killing guy, just trying to make his point about whatever the circumstances might be.
Anyway, just our opinions dude, only Kishi knows :)

Reactions: AnimusOra

zx3

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol it would be funny if Guys HIRODURA comes back to him because of the yata mirror.
Those 2 spiritual items really make Itachi a hard man to beat, including his skills as a shinobi which far exceed any normal person in every way possible.
sorry don't see it happening.

Kristjan

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm sorry to tell you, but he does.

OT: I think Gai not looking at Itachi's eyes would backfire. Since he can't sense chakra, Gai wouldn't notice Itachi preparing Amaterasu, and thus, wouldn't be able to dodge it
Well gai dosent stand there either, he would prob att all the time and that would make amaterasu casting littlebit harder.

Well in gates id say 50/50 after all we saw what hirodura did. And its compressed air so yata mirror should not matter :)