Trait Points
0⚔️
So anybody *Shrug*

Reis R&R
No subs, no kai
CJ if you want
CE of you want
Range: Mid
Terrain: Plain field, a water source to my left, your right.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol i will fight ya U_U
am only gonna use earth, wind and fire as element, and the others yes. Want to practice for dust :D
you make the first move, and nekura bio, will link if needed

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In which case, i'll only use wind, water, ice and fire :p You can have the first move. I'll be using my ice bio, water techniques 1 handseal, wind faster handseals.

(Unless you want me to use all basics?)

And go first :p

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aight man, i'll make it like a real bio test.
Talking doesn't affect timeframe
mid range btw

----------------------------------------------------------

Makenshi watches as your hand delves into your pouch, and yank out a kunai, throwing it at your leisure towards him. Heh, that is pointy Makenshi responds by simply throwing a kunai back at your own, and simultaneously stomps on the ground but plays it off as kicking dirt. Through this subtle stomp, he causes an earthen pillar to emerge at a 45 degree angle, and strike sesshomaru in the lower back. This wouldn't do much, but pain him a little makenshi thought to himself, but for now its good enough, i want to play this by ear
(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As i see him throwing his kunai i feel the earth beneath me beginning to have a slight shake, seeing that he didn't move much i figure it is a earth base tech, so i simply punch down on the ground beneath me to give a boost from off the ground.
(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.
Without wasting time, as i am in the air i quickly turn my attention to him and release a big ball fire at him
(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
With the size of the fire ball coming your way, our vision of each other is block, and by the time i land back on the ground away from where i was originally was, i perform the ram hand seal to cause the ground around you to twirl in, with you as the center
(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makenshi's eyes narrow, as you look down, giving no heed, you launch yourself into the air as my pillar erupts, missing you entirely. Smiling a bit, makenshi blinked slowly, letting himself ease into the tension of battle. Then without wasting time, he performs one handseal, causing a dragon of water to erupt from the lake to his right, your left, and careen itself at you whilst your in the air. Makenshi then performs the boar and tiger handseals, causing the ground of short range around you, back to long range become a swamp ready to suck you into it. Still on the attack wanting to finish you off, he performs the tiger handseal once again, he manipulates hsi chakra, sending multiple fire lanterns at you, that swarm you.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
Note: Requires a water source to use.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You didn't state if your dragon hit my fire ball bro, so you got to deal with that now.
As soon as my fire ball is release, i notice a water dragon coming very quickly out of the water, while am about to fall. Without waiting to see if the dragon is going to my fire ball (wouldn't really reach in time though) or come for me, i quickly release another fire ball into the dragon, as it reaches it's peak of formation.
(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
Causing some steam to build up to your right and my left. As you are about to deal with the fire ball i look down to to see where am landing so i could avoid hitting you spear (the first jutsu you did that was to hit my back), to my attention i see a swamp instead, without wanting to hit the swamp, i quickly blow a strong stream of air to my left tp blow me away from landing in the swamp.
(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
I then land still mid range from you but away from the swamp, due to the fire ball that was still headed your way, and the steam to your right your vision would clearly be block, while i am away from where you last saw me.