Awards
Ok.

*I begin with*

(Doton: Deido Sabaki)- Earth Release: Mud Drain
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user opens a giant hole and turns the surrounding ground into a very liquid mud that flows into the hole draging everything inside it. Once the opponent is sucked into the hole, the user stops the mud flow, solidifies it, burrying his enemy alive and crushing him deep into the ground.
(Can only be used by Hiruzen Sarutobi, The Third Hokage)

*turning a large area surrounding you into mud and it flows inside dragging you with it*

*then I use*

(Nagareboshi Ame): Meteor Rain
Range: Long
Description: The user lifts from the ground 10 giant spheres of earth igniting them with his fire chakra and sends them into the air. He then makes them fall down on the opponent, just like meteors falling from the sky. If the meteors miss, they will shatter when they collide, sending the fragments in every direction and damaging the opponent.

*making the meteors rain on you*

*and I finish by*

(Doton: Tsuchi Saru Guntai)- Earth Release: Earth Monkey Army
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Description: The user creates 20 human sized monkeys that fight by his side or take hits instead of him. Since these monkeys are made of pure earth, they can continue fighting even if parts of their bodies are destroyed.

*the monkeys surround me, ready to attack you or defend me*

Your move.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*thinks to self* wow battle now start and he is going all out ok.
*takes out special kunai and throws it in your direction, then i use*

(Suiton: Mizu KamiKiri) - Water Style: Water God Slicer

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Highly compressed water jets that can cut throw rocks and trees and can be used with out a water source.

water god slicer catches the kunai and heads straight for u and i use

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique

Range:Shor-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
Note:Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu.

teleports right before the god slicer attacks and i use

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)

Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Description: Highly compressed water jets that can cut throw rocks and trees and can be used with out a water source.

Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
Note:Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu.

Wait so you didn't block my attacks? The meteors? The mud that was flowing?

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i teleported from the mud and ended up in front of u. and unless the meteors was directed at your body they would hit u to

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well i teleported from the mud and ended up in front of u. and unless the meteors was directed at your body they would hit u to
I see... The Thunder God is almost impossible to fight against then. Well didn't you damage yourself then? You said that the water god slicer is holding the kunai. So if you teleport to the kunai's location, you're basically teleporting in front of your attack, thus receiving the water slicer in my stead.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ok so:

*My monkeys take the wind attack, since they were surrounding me before you made your move*

*and from behind them I use*

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire

Chakra cost:30
Description:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirin but can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire)

*Your wind amplifies the fire dragons*

*finally i use*

(Doton: Uiten Pen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
note: can only be used once per battle

*I take out the map and set some traps: I make an avalanche fall on you, and some quicksand beneath you sucking you into the ground*

Last edited:

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dude whats the point in these trap jutsu's where the only way to get away is to teleport avanlance and quicksand
Well then teleport. With that jutsu I can control the earth in the battlefield for one turn, so I made the ground beneath you into quicksand, and made an avalanche fall on you, since we are at the base of a mountain.

That's it.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats the thing i dont like to teleport all the time like this. people will say thats all i do but dont bother.

*while sinking in the quicksand i use
(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall

Range:Short
Description:The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.
The wall of water can be up to 360? if necessary and is especially efficient at stopping Fire Release techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed by Kakuzu.

to defend from you avanlache and from sinking but your fire dragon burst through and hits me a lil.

ok if your serious i guess i should get serious i use

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds

Chakra cost:15
Description: Creates a down pour of oil rain from the sky that is flammable and can be used with fire jutsu or any source of flame to ignite the oil.

oil starts falling from the sky and is all over your body. i use an exploding tag to ignite the oil.
can u say KABOOM

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Description:The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.
The wall of water can be up to 360? if necessary and is especially efficient at stopping Fire Release techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed by Kakuzu.

to defend from you avanlache and from sinking but your fire dragon burst through and hits me a lil.
Don't you mean the other way around? My avalanche goes through because Earth > Water and the Fire is blocked as the description says and because Water > Fire?

And how does making a wall get you out of the quicksand?

Sorry to bother you like this, but when I fight, I read every little detail.

Last edited:

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well quicksand isnt really hard rock its soft sand so the water should wash it away and its not a problem
Ok fine ^^

If you say so.

thats the thing i dont like to teleport all the time like this. people will say thats all i do but dont bother.

ok if your serious i guess i should get serious i use

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds

Chakra cost:15
Description: Creates a down pour of oil rain from the sky that is flammable and can be used with fire jutsu or any source of flame to ignite the oil.

oil starts falling from the sky and is all over your body. i use an exploding tag to ignite the oil.
can u say KABOOM
*To counter I use*

(Doton: Yurasu Panda)- Earth Release: Rock Panda
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user creates a giant panda made of solid rock that rises from the ground and can be used to stop attacks.

*The giant rock panda puts his body over and around me acting as an umbrella against your oil so it doesn't cover my body and protecting me from the explosion*

*then I use*

(Katon: Ryuu Douketsu)- Fire Release: Dragon's Cave
Description: The user spits from his mouth a wave of fire shaped as a dragon that digs a hole in the ground creating a flaming pit where he can trap the opponent and burn him inside.

*combined with*

(Doton: Deido Hando)- Earth Release: Mud Hand.
Type: Defense/Offense
Damage: 60 (if used as offensive)
Description: The user creates a giant hand made of mud that comes out of the ground. The hand can grab him and pull him out of danger to avoid enemy attacks or be used to grab the opponent. Once the opponent is caught, the user can solidify the hand and crush the opponent between its fingers or simply move him to another place.

*the hand grabs you and it puts violently inside the hole that my Fire technique opened, burning you inside, and I solidify the mud, trapping your body underground*