Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok before i do that i must say i have the most respect for you so after i beat you hope you dont have any bad feelings towards me.*cracks neck* lets go

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)x10
2 use Fuuton Kami Oroshi (Wind element, Holy Jet Stream)
2 use (Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale and 1 use and exploding tag and create a giant inferno

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use [Fire Release • Mythical Phoenix Fire Skill]
A skill that is a very widespread jutsu which is most effective when dealing with multiple enemies. Fired off from the body, the user sends off a spiralling set of fireballs towards the opponent. This attack able to cover a larger area, Then I use Kebari Senbon (Hair Needle Barrage) to block your attack

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use [Fire Release ? Mythical Phoenix Fire Skill]
A skill that is a very widespread jutsu which is most effective when dealing with multiple enemies. Fired off from the body, the user sends off a spiralling set of fireballs towards the opponent. This attack able to cover a larger area, Then I use Kebari Senbon (Hair Needle Barrage) to block your attack
good shot

ok before i do that i must say i have the most respect for you so after i beat you hope you dont have any bad feelings towards me.*cracks neck* lets go

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)x10
2 use Fuuton Kami Oroshi (Wind element, Holy Jet Stream)
2 use (Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale and 1 use and exploding tag and create a giant inferno
nice

Last edited:

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good move but i had 4 clones remaining and they are behind you and the all use
Rasengan (Spiraling Sphere)
one on your left side
one on your right side
one in front
and one behind you

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was a pretty good move but
Hari Jizo (Needle Guardian)This is effective as a method for forcing someone away, or stopping a powerful strike. Then I use Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)his technique turns a large area of land into a sinking swampland, making it impossible for anyone or anything in that area to move around or escape

Reactions: BishamonSama

Ryuuzaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was a pretty good move but
Hari Jizo (Needle Guardian)This is effective as a method for forcing someone away, or stopping a powerful strike. Then I use Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)his technique turns a large area of land into a sinking swampland, making it impossible for anyone or anything in that area to move around or escape
Did you add that?? ^^

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i have seen Hari Jizo (Needle Guardian) many times and have already thought of a way to counter it you forgot i made 10 clones had 5 attack first then 4 attack second but there is a last one right under you the only place that isnt protected with you Hari Jizo (Needle Guardian) and my last clone use
(Fuuton:Kaze No Yaiba)-Wind Style Wind Blade

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
answer this question you two.....why r you fighting?

Do u guys think she is some kind of trophy to be won in this fight? If so what gives you two the right to think that.........-_- (glares with anger)

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The attack kncocks jiraiya off his feet but it was not stong enoght to put me out I jump back up Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)*5 Two of my shadow clones run at you with Rasengan

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
zanji dude she isnt a trophy she is a goddess and i will protect her from preverts like jiraiya

i know you never thought your Hari Jizo (Needle Guardian) had a weakness

and your clones i use
Suiton: Suikodan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique)

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
zanji dude she isnt a trophy she is a goddess and i will protect her from preverts like jiraiya

i know you never thought your Hari Jizo (Needle Guardian) had a weakness

and your clones i use
Suiton: Suikodan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique)
Now that was not call for that really hurt me