Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alucard took a look at the scroll and it was all the regular stuff that he had seen in previous declarations. He had no intents of changing anything in it as it sounded good enough for him. Alucard put on his glasses once again and shook hands with Hei, now that the pandemic was over..

On behalf of Hellsing i agree to this contract. I will make the arrangements of the global bank for the transactions.
Hei places the scroll back in his cloak and takes a sigh of relief. While he was prepared for combat a peaceful resolution was the best outcome for his clan. Not only increasing their possible physical might, but also their economic standing.

"Alright, so Rising Cloud is only allied with one other Clan. They take hold in the land of water and are called the New Dawn. While this didn't go the way I expected it to, in the end it would appear that both our clans benefit"

Mission End.

Last edited:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hei places the scroll back in his cloak and takes a sigh of relief. While he was prepared for combat a peaceful resolution was the best outcome for his clan. Not only increasing their possible physical might, but also their economic standing. Now that the contract has been complete, some small details remain to be discussed. Namely who any third partied allies are.

"Alright, so Rising Cloud is only allied with one other Clan. They take hold in the land of water and are called the New Dawn. Are you allied with anyone?"
Mandos placed a hand on Heis' shoulder.

"It seems you have come to an agreement? I assume that this Uchiha is part of this agreement?"

Mandos glanced over the Uchiha before returning to Hei.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Hei places the scroll back in his cloak and takes a sigh of relief. While he was prepared for combat a peaceful resolution was the best outcome for his clan. Not only increasing their possible physical might, but also their economic standing. Now that the contract has been complete, some small details remain to be discussed. Namely who any third partied allies are.

"Alright, so Rising Cloud is only allied with one other Clan. They take hold in the land of water and are called the New Dawn. Are you allied with anyone?"
Hellsing is not "officially" allied with Ikiru here's clan, but we've worked together before and i treat his clan as an ally even though we've never signed any treaties. I do consider them an ally nonetheless, but other than that no i/we have no further allegiance so far. But it's up to Ikiru to decide if he's willing to be a part of your treaty(the part with allies). I'll leave that to him.

Alucard then turned towards the other random man that had appeared from the other islands or whatever. His Tenseigan beamed at the mans face and as he put on his yellow-tinted glasses the beams of light turned green due to natural coloring. He then spoke to the man.

..I take it you're from New Dawn? @Gutsy @Rucken

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hellsing is not "officially" allied with Ikiru here's clan, but we've worked together before and i treat his clan as an ally even though we've never signed any treaties. I do consider them an ally nonetheless, but other than that no i/we have no further allegiance so far. But it's up to Ikiru to decide if he's willing to be a part of your treaty(the part with allies). I'll leave that to him.

Alucard then turned towards the other random man that had appeared from the other islands or whatever. His Tenseigan beamed at the mans face and as he put on his yellow-tinted glasses the beams of light turned green due to natural coloring. He then spoke to the man.

..I take it you're from New Dawn? @Gutsy @Rucken
"I am, I was sent here to follow Hei, seeing what was transpiring."

Mandos simply replied, stepping forward.

"Also came here due to the ruckus that was happening on the island, since it was so close to our borders."

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
"I am, I was sent here to follow Hei, seeing what was transpiring."

Mandos simply replied, stepping forward.

"Also came here due to the ruckus that was happening on the island, since it was so close to our borders."
Very well then. That makes us allies too.

When Mandos talked about the ruckus, it reminded Alucard about the battle he had just exercised.

I simply defended the natives of this island as a ship of sage equipped pirates was on seige. One of them summoned the greatest technique ive ever seen so i had to.. follow. This island is now currently under my protection after the natives stepped up after the conflict.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very well then. That makes us allies too.

When Mandos talked about the ruckus, it reminded Alucard about the battle he had just exercised.

I simply defended the natives of this island as a ship of sage equipped pirates was on seige. One of them summoned the greatest technique ive ever seen so i had to.. follow. This island is now currently under my protection after the natives stepped up after the conflict.
"I see, well considering the development of the situation, there does not seem to be much else to discuss or work on, unless you have something in particular?"

Mandos asked.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
"I see, well considering the development of the situation, there does not seem to be much else to discuss or work on, unless you have something in particular?"

Mandos asked.
Well, it's nothing particular but why don't we introduce ourselves? Me and Hei already know eachother from before.
My name's Alucard and i run the Hellsing Organisation. I'm a monster hunter, and a bit of a monster myself.. Ohh the irony.. z.z'

Blaziken had at this point just fallen asleep during the entire conversations but woke up when its master called for it.

This here is Blaziken, a mystical beast i fought and tamed in a large volcano. He's very special to me and follows me around.

Blazikens newly awoken state revealed some characteristics about its normally laid back behaviour. He would look up towards the unnamed Ninja.

Blaze..

Right.. So may i ask your name and ambitions? o_o'

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it's nothing particular but why don't we introduce ourselves? Me and Hei already know eachother from before.
My name's Alucard and i run the Hellsing Organisation. I'm a monster hunter, and a bit of a monster myself.. Ohh the irony.. z.z'

Blaziken had at this point just fallen asleep during the entire conversations but woke up when its master called for it.

This here is Blaziken, a mystical beast i fought and tamed in a large volcano. He's very special to me and follows me around.

Blazikens newly awoken state revealed some characteristics about its normally laid back behaviour. He would look up towards the unnamed Ninja.

Blaze..

Right.. So may i ask your name and ambitions? o_o'
Watching whatever this being was, Blaziken, in front of him together with Alucard, he was particularly curious about how he came to find it.

"My name is Mandos, I am the appointed commander of the guards and army of the New Dawn. Though I have no ambitions... there is nothing in this world I find interesting so to speak. Not even this so called 'god child', for all I care whomever wants to harm it can go right ahead, it has served its purpose for me."

Mandos looked at Alucard, watching his reaction before continuing onward.

"I am particularly interested in this Blaziken... how did you come by him?"

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Watching whatever this being was, Blaziken, in front of him together with Alucard, he was particularly curious about how he came to find it.

"My name is Mandos, I am the appointed commander of the guards and army of the New Dawn. Though I have no ambitions... there is nothing in this world I find interesting so to speak. Not even this so called 'god child', for all I care whomever wants to harm it can go right ahead, it has served its purpose for me."

Mandos looked at Alucard, watching his reaction before continuing onward.

"I am particularly interested in this Blaziken... how did you come by him?"
So you're interested in nothing, but interested of him? Haha, i feel you. The god-child i feel cannot be destroyed regardless and i have no ambitions of investigating that right now either. Rather, me and Ikiru over here have a mission we're carrying out together instead.

..Blaaazee...

Right so, Blaziken over here.. I captured him on a nearby island, Mauna Loa. The volcano island. When i arrived there i was informed about the presence of a mythical beast and when i decided to investigate upon it which nobody had done and survived, i was taught a rite of bonding by one of the village elders there. Our fight was brutal i was much weaker by then but i still could rely on my Yin mode to infuse his mind with a powerful genjutsu to combat his Hachimon - the eight inner gates. After the battle i performed the rite of bonding and.. here we are. Im not much of a taijutsu user myself, well except that i just awoken the Yang aspect too, but so having this guy with me really.. expands one's fighting arsenal. That and he also has a kekkei genkai and can use the fire element.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hei walks over to the Uchiha now that his ordeal with Alucard is over. Taking a less aggressive approach then earlier Hei will appear more relaxed and calm. Pulling out another scroll, Hei makes a gesture as he opens it, revealing it to be another contract. Identical to the one himself and Alucard just signed.

"So Uchiha, I offer you the same agreement I just made with Hellsing Organization. 2000 Kumi to sign a contract under the exact same terms."

Hei then waits for his response.

@Rucken

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Alucard would let Ikiru stay and answer Hei, but he knew already the answer. Alucard already had Ikirus vivre card for their planned missions ahead but for now, Alucard wanted to explore around a bit and so he took Blaziken with him and created another belt of gravitational debris and headed west.

( Kinbō Tensei Jōzai ) - Localized Reincarnation Tablet
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a floating sphere from nearby debris beneath them, using the gravitational control to levitate the sphere of debris and use it as a floating platform. Keeping it active, however, requires the user to expend chakra.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

LLM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Hei walks over to the Uchiha now that his ordeal with Alucard is over. Taking a less aggressive approach then earlier Hei will appear more relaxed and calm. Pulling out another scroll, Hei makes a gesture as he opens it, revealing it to be another contract. Identical to the one himself and Alucard just signed.

"So Uchiha, I offer you the same agreement I just made with Hellsing Organization. 2000 Kumi to sign a contract under the exact same terms."

Hei then waits for his response.

@Rucken
With his master hastily ditching him, he would chuckle a bit as he would see the man approach him, Ikiru would keep the mid-range distance between them. They moved towards, he moved backwards as the indication of complete distrust. Now as he was peer pressured into a corner, two shinobi against one. He would listen at a good distance, “I shall take my leave now, thanks for the offer, but I don’t think I need it as of now. If the future does will it, I shall come to you.

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hei's rinnegan will glow red as a rift in space-time opens up. Entering though the void Hei will vanish with it closing behind him.

( Yomotsu Hirasaka ) - Underworld Slope Hill
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user is able to open rifts within the fabric of space which allows them to instantaneously transport themselves anywhere. When used, the user's eyes glow red. The openings can also be used to connect two different spatial locations within the same dimension or create a pathway that links two dimensions together. Similar to Kamui, Yomotsu Hirasaka allows the user to utilize these spacial tears to retreat, perform ambush attacks, and many other possible tactics. Unlike Kaguya's version, the user can only travel fully through these portals, unable to partially emerge through them. The user can also utilise this method to drag their opponents to another location with them.
Note: This can only be used 5 times an event, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki bios.

LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Hot. Humid. Sweaty. Sticky. Upon reaching the island Strix could already feel the heat in the air as she landed, and looked around the jungle seemingly turning into darkness. Unable to see further than a hundred feet into its canopy, the dense jungle had an ominous and strange look about it that seemed to be almost unnatural. Beginning her walk, Strix trekked into the dark and dank jungle as she began to perspire from the heat that was trapped within the jungle. The further in she walked, the darker and stranger the jungle seemed to be with toxic looking plants, poisonous fungi and flora, while animals seemed to be on edge, teeth bared and hissing as she walked passed. Strix was unsure of where to go, she kept walking deeper into the jungle, the canopy blocking out almost all of the sunlight bar a few rays here and there making it almost seem perpetually a night sky. A prowling cat tried to leap towards Strix, baring its fangs and howling in intimidation, designed to make her its dinner. She formed a single seal, and pointed her finger towards the cat, as a beam of lightning erupted from her hand and pierced through its skull. She hadn't been quick enough as one of its fangs pierced through her arm, stinging followed by a quick soothing anaesthetic. Interesting to say the least but Strix was taking no chances with this encounter, and would not be stopped. If there was a chance of finding more information about the Core here, she would stop at nothing. The cats body fell, slumping before her, while Strix pulled her arm from the beasts mouth, applying medical ninjutsu with her free hand. Conjuring up some water with her chakra, and applying some medical ninjutsu, Strix quickly removed the poison from the Cats fang and threw it on the ground, then healing over her wound.

Strix walked further and further into the heart of the island, the scent of a sickly disgusting flora or toxic environment flooding her senses. It wasnt dangerous to her, yet, but it was certainly unpleasant. The island itself was almost trying to get her to leave, to go away. Had she come to the right place?

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a while only the sounds of crickets, mosquitoes, birds, and the tide filled the air; it was picturesque of an island untouched by mankind for millennia. But as the minutes turned into hours a new sound began to sweep through the entire island - snoring. It was a ragged snoring, though somewhat muffled from where Strix stood. It came from the center of the island. It was slow, but had to have come from the body of a beast that was both large and ancient; something that was untouched by time, but kept this island isolated. Its snoring continued rhythmically, undisturbed.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Low rumbling, rhythmic and deep, penetrating the entirety of the jungle causing Strix to stop dead in her tracks. What was that sound, that sounded like an engine idling, but it was too loud for an engine to cover the island...wasn't it? She wondered if she should turn around, but a nagging thought in the back of her head poked through, talking to her.

I knew you couldn't do it... walking away from secret and probably sacred knowledge that no one else had known in a thousand years. Go on, walk away and walk home tail between your legs and just go be a safe little girl.

Strix never knew where the voice came from, but it was the voice that always caused her to follow through with her decisions, a self reverse psychology that would psych her up. She marched forward, but still somewhat cautiously, now headstrong and determined to see through the challenge of the Relic Core.

She carefully ventured through the jungle watching her step along the way making sure to avoid any loose leaves, branches or sticks that may give away her position or remove her stealth. With no guide or path to follow she could only try and move closer towards the rumbling, the snoring that became apparent the closer she got to the centre of the island. The tree's and shrubbery grew almost thicker in an effort to conceal the centre of the island, some mystical or special force keeping strangers and travellers away. Still trying to be cautious about breaking any foliage, Strix chose to move slowly as the roaring became almost deafening, and breaking through the last of the brushes, she moved into an open glade, and saw the beast.

It was a curious sight to see this beast resting peacufully undisturbed amid the jungle that had previously been full of a toxic environment and poisonous surroundings. Strix felt her knees weaken as she saw the beast, now almost being deafened by its snoring like a great rumbling of hundreds of engines.

Last edited:
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The slumbering beast was Athos, a titanic minotaur that could tower above the trees deep in the heart of the Midnight Island were he to stand up. He lay on the shore of a deep, crystal blue basin. His body was riddled in scars beneath his fur and along his chest, and despite his muscular build he was clearly ancient. His skin was pale and wrinkled in many places beneath the shade of a series of palm trees that formed a canopy above the small oasis. To the world at large Athos was a mystery through and through. He is the twelve thousand year old guardian that watches over one of the islands that splintered off when Marduk struck down Tiamat with Imhullu. He has nurtured it like his home, and its inhabitants his children. Perhaps the greatest evidence of that was a deep, hearth like heat radiating from beneath his body where he lay; it wasn't his body that gave it off, but it was almost as if his life itself was feeding the island with nourishment, letting it prosper.

As Strix approached, as if he could sense her, Athos awoke. The first sign of this was a change in his breathing pattern; what was a rhythmic snoring suddenly became ragged. Then his eyes flicked open, and his neck creaked upwards as he turned to look at Strix. It didn't take long for his eyes to meet her's. Though his eyes were milky white, pale, and glazed over - Athos was blind. The ancient beast, who had seen thousands of years of history, could no longer see. For how long he had been blind was unclear, though it was likely from old age.

"I know why you have come." His voice, like his breathing, was deep and ragged. In a sense, it was almost feeble. "It was written in the stars, though I no longer can gaze upon them."

Reactions: Zatanna

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Of all the things that Strix could have predicted, this was not it as within the glade a beast much larger than imagination could picture was before her. The deep rumbling that echoed through the island she had been investigation, this was the source, and as she walked a few steps in, the rhythmic snoring changed its tune, now a solemn awakening. Strix froze, clearly the change in its pattern indicated a change in its pattern, wondering if it knew she was there. This was confirmed as its head rose up from its position to look towards her, exactly where she stood. Her eyes met his gaze, or rather it would have if his eyes had any vision, they were there but the colour had long gone from them, indicating some aged wear with them. His words filled the clearing, although he didnt speak loudly, it was clear enough that he was aged.

"I know why you have come." His voice, like his breathing, was deep and ragged. In a sense, it was almost feeble. "It was written in the stars, though I no longer can gaze upon them."

He was blind perhaps, but he could still sense Strix within his vicinity. She was curious, Strix had never come across a creature like this before, even the old stories didnt recall a legendary beast of this magnitude. Swallowing the breath she was holding, her hand moved to her cloak, sweeping it aside, and pulling up her tunic. The Core that was implanted in her navel was exposed, the air kissing her skin as she revealed the swirling black and white energy.

I have come seeking answer about this....thing....this Core, that was planted within me. I consider myself knowledgeable in that, I know barely enough of the world, and I delight in learning. Please tell me, who are you?

Strix was quivering in her boots, the chance to learn of this creature, and wondering what it was doing here. It wasn't every day that you come across something like this. She swelled with pride having come here and found something new to learn.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of all the things that Strix could have predicted, this was not it as within the glade a beast much larger than imagination could picture was before her. The deep rumbling that echoed through the island she had been investigation, this was the source, and as she walked a few steps in, the rhythmic snoring changed its tune, now a solemn awakening. Strix froze, clearly the change in its pattern indicated a change in its pattern, wondering if it knew she was there. This was confirmed as its head rose up from its position to look towards her, exactly where she stood. Her eyes met his gaze, or rather it would have if his eyes had any vision, they were there but the colour had long gone from them, indicating some aged wear with them. His words filled the clearing, although he didnt speak loudly, it was clear enough that he was aged.

He was blind perhaps, but he could still sense Strix within his vicinity. She was curious, Strix had never come across a creature like this before, even the old stories didnt recall a legendary beast of this magnitude. Swallowing the breath she was holding, her hand moved to her cloak, sweeping it aside, and pulling up her tunic. The Core that was implanted in her navel was exposed, the air kissing her skin as she revealed the swirling black and white energy.

I have come seeking answer about this....thing....this Core, that was planted within me. I consider myself knowledgeable in that, I know barely enough of the world, and I delight in learning. Please tell me, who are you?

Strix was quivering in her boots, the chance to learn of this creature, and wondering what it was doing here. It wasn't every day that you come across something like this. She swelled with pride having come here and found something new to learn.
Athos crooked his head slightly after Strix exposed her stomach, only hearing the fabric of her tunic move aside. The beast's hearing was impeccable, but his eyesight less so. "Well..." He started, a slight giggle coming from his gut. "Young woman, my eyesight isn't what it used to be." He continued to stand up, keeping his gaze fixated on where he heard Strix's voice coming from. Pale eyes still locked toward her. "Though I know nothing about a Core, I can tell you who I was. I am Athos, a son of Marduk and grandson to the Primordial Salt Sea Herself. A beast tasked by the gods to guard this island after the Chief God split the earth. Humans have hardly ever ventured here in my ten thousand years of isolation. It was written, many years ago, by the Fates that I would die here by you."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Athos crooked his head slightly after Strix exposed her stomach, only hearing the fabric of her tunic move aside. The beast's hearing was impeccable, but his eyesight less so. "Well..." He started, a slight giggle coming from his gut. "Young woman, my eyesight isn't what it used to be." He continued to stand up, keeping his gaze fixated on where he heard Strix's voice coming from. Pale eyes still locked toward her. "Though I know nothing about a Core, I can tell you who I was. I am Athos, a son of Marduk and grandson to the Primordial Salt Sea Herself. A beast tasked by the gods to guard this island after the Chief God split the earth. Humans have hardly ever ventured here in my ten thousand years of isolation. It was written, many years ago, by the Fates that I would die here by you."
Strix dropped the cloth covering her navel and the core, a flush coming to her cheeks as the great minotaur spoke. She had assumed that perhaps he had other ways to see the world around him rather than relying on eyesight, but perhaps he wasnt so mythical after all. As he spoke, a flood of question began popping up into her mind, Strix wondering what pieces were connecting the dots.

Athos, a son of Marduk, and grandson to the Primordial Salt Sea "herself", was the first information that was patching tiself together in her minds palace. So Marduk had the ability to create beings, beyond just humans. This creature was huge, and even beyond that, his longevity seemed to be abnormal. Grandson to 'herself' clearly indicating that Marduk was indeed the son so to be called, to Tiamat, and that the Goddess herself had a name, the Primordial Salt Sea.

He then spoke of the gods tasking him with the job to guard the island they were on after the Chief God split the earth and created the islands that formed. What was so special about this island? Why did they task him with protecting it? Was there more island with mythical creatures like Athos? Answers and questions coming and going. Then came the last trivia.

"By the Fates, that I would die here by you" was what struck Strix, as if her destiny had been pre determined. While Strix was a believer in destiny, she also believed that it would be fine tuned and that by tugging on the threads of fate, one could control the exact path that was set out before them. She had the belief that destiny was an ever winding road with multiple paths and branches, and that while the path was always leading to the same destination, the road to get there had multiple routes.

Are you a big believer in fate Athos? I believe we control and shape our fates, even if they all end in the same destiny. Me for example, I know that my fate will end with my own undoing, but for now, I get to control how thats going to happen.

Strix couldnt help but chime.. Alas, poor Athos I dont know you well.

Strix looked around, the clearing had several useful items that she could use for her next step before she continued. Taking a few stones from the ground, Strix etched into them the symbols and runes for several aspects of life. Grabbing a branch from the glade they were in and then drawing a circle in the ground before Athos, she knelt down in front of him.

Athos, as Im sure youre aware, there are many forces in this world, some we dont understand and some we arent aware of. While you may be able to read the Fates that were written in the stars, will you indulge me while I read the Fates my own way?

Strix was closer now, and his age was showing, creases and faded skin stretched across his body, his eyes looking like pale milk with very little colour left. Although they said as one sense dims, the others improve, which is most likely how he could sense her. Looking down to the circle she had drawn she shook the rocks in her hands whispering to them.

What is my next step...

Blowing into the rocks she gave them another shake and threw them into the circle. Reading fates is a funny thing, some are able to directly interpret what they mean, while other are only able to glimpse what they are reading. Strix was taught when she was young by her mother, but it was still an acquired skill she was learning through her life. She was able to see the signs but it still required a finesse to interpret their direct meaning. Currently, the 9 Rocks that Strix had thrown into the circle, 5 had stayed in the circle, and the other 4 had rolled out. Looking at the circle, Air, Silver, Gold and Salt were outside, while Fire, Water , Earth, Life and Death were inside still. Water and Fire were face up while Life, Death and Earth were face down. This was an interesting read to say the least. What ever was going to happen meant that life and death were surely intertwined, while blood and earth would be mixed. Strix was looking at the signs a little confused but still determined to read into them. The sign for death had been face down, but it had been coming from Athos, was this the sign that it was his time? The sign for Life was face down, but coming from Strix, and so her life was about to change? Fire, Water and Earth mixed, the life blood of any being, their body and blood. It had seemed, if Strix was reading this right, that Strix' life was about to change, while Athos was about to end....