NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a very satisfying ending, but a surprisingly entertaining and well acted movie. I'm not sure if the mysterious beings the boy belonged to were supposed to be from another dimension or aliens, but its worthwhile to note :

' Any sufficiently advanced civilization, ahead of ourselves on a scale equivalent to the gulf between stone age man and ourselves, would possess a level of technology indistinguishable from magic'

Thoughts?

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoyed the ending definitely a good scifi film especially since I feel there hasn't been a good one in a while.

And not from another dimension just completely advanced alien imo.

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I enjoyed the ending definitely a good scifi film especially since I feel there hasn't been a good one in a while.

And not from another dimension just completely advanced alien imo.
Although I wonder what he meant by ' we've been watching you a long time' . The disappearance of the 'city' may have been a form of other world transportation, but I think its another dimension.

We live in a 3d world, we could view, and influence beings existing on a 2d plane, but they wouldn't understand how we 'come and go' through their plane of existence. Same concept.